a little bit of whimsy photography

"a portrait is like a mirror to your soul... time standing still.. to be treasured forever ", Accokeek, MD 20607 Map · Phone number

About a little bit of whimsy photography

We are a husband and wife team working together to make sure your vision and our product merge to create something beautiful. After all the flowers are wilted the beautiful cake has been eaten and all the guests are gone the memories you have will be in the photographs. We work with carefully to capture the memories that unfold before us that will last you a lifetime. Call us now to begin the process of making your dreams a reality!

Follow a little bit of whimsy photography on

amosjoii327
dsc4470 bw
amosjoiithankyou

5 Reviews for a little bit of whimsy photography

Samantha · Married on 06/20/2014

Booking a little bit of whimsy photography was one of the best choices I made when I was planning my wedding. Delores is wonderful to work with, very professional, and has a true gift for capturing moments in time. Her photographs are just exceptional! I am so pleased with how beautiful they turned out. In addition to how wonderful the pictures look, there are tons of photos to choose from, capturing so many special moments from the day. Delores is very creative, easy going, and extremely helpful. I would recommend her and a little bit of whimsy to anyone. I'm so grateful to have such beautiful photos to help me remember my wedding day and what a special time it was. Thank you!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Katrina · Married on 07/06/2013

Delores is very professional and responsive. She's great at what she does and we love her personality. My husband and I had a wonderful time with Delores while doing our engagement photos at the Gaylord National Resort. She made us feel very comfortable and she suggested things that made us relax and have fun during the photo shoot.

During the wedding, Delores and her husband were a great team at our wedding. They were superb at capturing us and our guests even the details of the event. They are truly professionals.

Our wedding slideshow and photos brought tears to our eyes as well family and friends. My husband and I are so grateful that we can continue to relive our special day by viewing the slideshow and photos. Thank you Delores.

I would highly recommend Delores as a photographer at any occasion. You are great at what you do.

Wayne and Katrina

Sent on 08/11/2013

Mona · Married on 10/15/2010

Hiring Delores Holloway to photograph our wedding was by far the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. When I first contacted Delores I was immediately taken by how personable and nice she was to talk to. From the start I was honest about working on a small budget and she was very flexible and willing to work with us.

It is definitely interesting to have a complete stranger be such an integral part of your special day but I am truly honored and consider myself so fortunate that Delores was there to share in our celebration. The day of the wedding Delores was just so nice and really helped me to calm down even when things were running off schedule. Not only did she not skip a beat when things were running late, but she had just the most wonderful smile on her face. Also, I was just so overwhelmed by her generosity -- we had contracted to have her stay only until 7pm but she stayed until the end of our wedding and took way more pictures than we had asked her to.

As a photographer Delores is incredibly intuitive and managed to capture such wonderful candid moments without getting in the way like some photographs can. I absolutely loved how she set up the shots, how the pictures captured wonderful light and color, and all the work she put into editing the pictures. I can't stop looking at our wedding pictures and every time i look at them I think about how talented Delores is. Everyone in my family loved the pictures -- which is surprising because both my mom and my mother in law can be harsh critics. In addition, after the wedding all my family commented on how incredible and respectful Delores was during the wedding.

Not only is Delores talented but her level of professionalism is very high. We weren't supposed to get all of our edited pictures until a month after the wedding, but she had them ready for us only two weeks after. Unlike other vendors, she is quick to respond to emails and is just so pleasant. I love her sense of humor and whimsy!

I highly highly recommend Delores Holloway and "a little bit of whimsy photography" for your special day! Believe me, you will not be disappointed. I am so looking forward to future celebrations where we can have Delores photograph them for us.

Sent on 11/15/2010

a little bit of whimsy photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism

• Andrew Roby Events
    Andrew Roby Events Wedding Planners

a little bit of whimsy photography did a wedding with me in DC and the images the professionalism, and the great personality really eased my clients and allowed them to receive exceptional images. I highly recommend you all use Delores for any photography needs. Her attention to detail and recommendations are highly appreciated.

• "a portrait is like a mirror to your soul... time standing still.. to be treasured forever " Accokeek, 20607 See on map