WR Events & Specialty Linens

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  0.0
Tatiana never did anything to plan my wedding so I eventually asked for my deposit back. She said I would have to take her to court, but finally agreed to give me half back. She never did give it back though. I have been trying to contact her but no response. I intend to take her to small claims court because she should not be permitted to steal from people. What a nightmare.
Wedding: 01/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  0.0
My wedding is 6 months from now and I had been working with WR Events for almost a year. When I first found Tatiana and WR Events I thought they were a Godsend! She was doing everything she promised and more until I couldn't get ahold of her anymore. I had been calling and leaving messages and so had my mom and my fiancee and none of us were successful in getting in contact with her. I finally decided to go to her office to find out what was going on and come to find out she had left town a month ago. She picked up and left and didn't even say anything. Now my wedding is half planned and she kept my deposit. The point of having a planner was to avoid stress and instead she has created the stress. Now I have to scramble to get things done.
Wedding: 05/19/2012
0.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0
WR EVENTs was secured to bring tables, chairs and tents. Upon arrival, they only had 1/2 of the chairs, had to outsource to cover our rental, and brought 1 of 3 tents. We opted to use none of the tents and 1 month after have not received repayment. The also tacked on a $150 same day pick up fee without letting our coordinator know ahead of time. Now their phone number is disconnected. If they are out of business, I know why.
Wedding: 03/10/2012
Services Used: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I was told to take her to court to recover my money
Wedding: 03/10/2012
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WREVENTS was amazing! My husband and I couldn't believe how beautifully everything came together. Tati and her staff are amazing, personable, and down to earth! I enjoyed every moment of the planning and how WR worked so hard that day and the 365 days before that everything was FLAWLESS!! I had an issue with a vendor, and she took care of it!! If you are looking for an affordable, professional, and very much liked wedding planner, WR is for you! It was for us. They have a life long customer and friend!!

BRIDES LISTEN UP...
Dream wedding + Great service + No worries = WR EVENTS!

With love, Jeannette and Eric
Wedding: 02/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tatiana was excellent throughout the whole process! She was able to capture my vision completely and was able to effectively communicate it to the vendors. Tatiana and her staff went above and beyond her responsibilities to make sure our day was perfect and stress free!
Wedding: 01/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding planner, Tatiana, was exceptional!!! I thought that maybe as a day-of wedding planner I would not receive as much assistance or feedback before the wedding, but that was not the case at all with Tatiana. She was a great help before the wedding, during the rehearsal and of course, the day of my wedding! Her professionalism, attention to detail, and knowledge were an incredible anxiety reliever, as I knew I was in good hands. My wedding venue looked incredible thanks to her, and everything went so smoothly!! I would recommend her to all my bride-to-be friends in a heart beat.
Wedding: 12/10/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We hired Tatiana as our wedding planner for the day of the wedding. I must say, she was the best decision we made in terms of making our wedding happen. We had a house wedding and accommodated 350 people. It was an out-door wedding and mother nature did not cooperate with us. If it had not been for Tatiana, all of our guests would have been soaked, and the party ruined, as we would not have been able to get the tents necessary to cover the out-door space at the last minute. We literally were able to get 4 tents less than 7 hours prior to our ceremony because Tatiana was so proactive and had such great contacts. She was supremely helpful in organizing the different components to the ceremony and reception and took care of numerous problems that would have gotten my husband and I stressed out had we known about them. She allowed my in-laws to enjoy the day of their son's wedding, as the reception was at their house. We are forever grateful for all the work she did so that we could have the wedding of our dreams. I would highly recommend that anyone hire Tatiana, as she made our wedding day a great experience for all involved. She was timely, organized, proactive and simply, got things done. We could not have done it without her.
Wedding: 11/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough about the service I was provided by Tatiana and Kevin of WR events. I gave a birthday/bon voyage party for my daughter and my son-in-law this past weekend. They went beyond the "call of duty" setting up everything outside in my yard under extreme heat (I live in Coconut Grove, Fl)! Their "Yes" attitude made for an easy planning experience. They have wonderful suggestions, wide variety of linens, very creative and helpful to say the least. I will certainly use them in the future!
Wedding: 04/23/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The happiest day of my wedding planning was the day that I hired WR Events to help finish planning my wedding. My only regret, was not having gone to them first!!!! I had already started on my own, thinking that I could do everything myself, and about 10 months from the wedding, I freaked, and thankfully found WR Events. As a matter of fact, I contacted them for "day of" services only, and I ended up signing for full services because I felt so confident that they would do an awesome job. Tatiana helped me with EVERYTHING. I am a control freak, and I honestly cant say that anything at my wedding didnt meet my expectations. Tatiana has so much experience in the wedding industry, that they practically pay for themselves. I urge anyone in the Miami area to contact WR Events to help plan their special day.
Wedding: 11/06/2010
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Photography, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Videography

Lisa 5 Reviews
Hiring WR EVENTS was the best decision i made throughout the wedding planning process. They were there for me through thick and thin and had so much knowledge about the industry. The best part is- all the worrying and stress was off my shoulders (and my relatives shoulders) and we all were able to enjoy the wedding and share some great memories. I feel sad now that the wedding is over, because i feel like i lost a best friend but the best part is we continue to stay in touch and i have already booked them for my baby shower (and im not even pregnant yet-haha).
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WR Events was AMAZING!! They helped make the BIGGEST DAY of my life exactly how I imagined it to the very last detail. I had a short time frame for planning my wedding (5 months from beginning to end) and WR Events made everything possible. They helped me select the vendors, venue and made sure that everything went off as planned. I had heard stories of how stressful it is to plan a wedding, but with WR Events by my side, the whole process was STRESS FREE. I can't thank them enough for all of their help!! I didn't have to worry about anything throughout the planning process or on the day of the wedding. WR Events made my wedding vision come to life! Thank you!!!!
Wedding: 05/23/2009
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WR Events was professional from begining to end. I had a vision of what my wedding would be like and they put it together for my family and friends to experience with us. The most important part of this wonderful event was that I (the bride) was stress FREE! ;)
Wedding: 05/12/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WR Events made our special day a dream come true. Their attention to detail, professionalism and ingenuity is a difficult combination to come by. From helping me with obtaining the things I knew I wanted to helping me make a decision on those I was not sure of. I like simplicity and elegance and WR Events understood that and added to the choices I had made. Their input was priceless through the planning process, but starting that day and knowing they were on top of every detail allowed me, my family and friends enjoy every moment of the day without worrying.
Wedding: 11/27/2005
 305-663-9940
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire