White Oak Farm

• Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
White Oak Farm was a beautiful wedding site! I would recommend it to anyone wishing to have a gorgeous outdoor ceremony and/or reception.
Wedding: 08/14/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kris and Don were amazing! They were extremely helpful when planning the event, especially when rain threatened to ruin the party. The location was beautiful and well-cared for; it is obvious how much pride they take in their home and venue. As the party started, Kris and Don were there to make sure everything was set-up correctly and that my guests were comfortable. My guests LOVED the venue! As many were leaving that evening they said it was the best party they had ever been too! In addition to fantastic food and fireworks, the views as the sun was setting enhanced the evening and the mood. Thank you so much for everything you did! I hope to have another event out at White Oak Farm sometime soon!!
Wedding: 05/07/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Following my graduation from the University of Oregon School of Law, I chose to celebrate with family and friends at White Oak Farm. Most of my guests were visiting Oregon for the first time, and I couldn't think of a better place to take them. The location was beautiful, and my guests especially loved getting to interact with the animals that Don and Kris keep on this working farm. Don and Kris worked extremely hard to make the event a success, and I am forever thankful for the memories I have at White Oak Farm. I can't wait to visit again!
Wedding: 05/23/2009