Meant To Be Wed

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy is a dream come true for anyone looking to plan a wedding. We planned our wedding from Rhode Island and finding her was "heaven sent!" She went above and beyond her Day of Coordinator role (even finding sun block and applying to my back at the wedding!). She always answered my countless emails and put up with my last minute changes. She is the calm person in a sea of craziness. The day of our wedding was PERFECT, Stacy and her team had everything set as I envisioned and we couldn’t have been happier. Having Stacy allowed us to actually enjoy our day & our guests as she took care of everything.
Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy and the staff of Meant to Be Wed were absolutely wonderful! I used them as a "Day Of" planner, although, Stacy generously shared her time beyond just that. We met twice before the wedding to go through logistics and then she worked her magic the day of the wedding. Everything ran smoothly and exactly as I had pictured the day to go. Not one step was missed. Meant To Be Wed is a team of professionals who know how to do their jobs well and come highly recommended. However, I hope that I won't need to call on their assistance again, as I'm only "meant to be wed" once! :) Best of luck to all the future brides and Meant To Be Wed!
Wedding: 01/16/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I really wouldn't have been able to do it without Stacy.
Not only did she recommend a place for our ceremony and reception, but she was helpful in every way possible. Every question I had for her, she had an answer!

I'm a control freak, so for me to relinquish my wedding plans to someone else was really hard, but Stacy really hit the nail on the head. In fact, I completely forgot to give direction as far as set up, but everything turned out perfectly...even more perfect than I had ever envisioned!

All the vendors that were recommended by Stacy were great. A Slice of Heaven was AMAZING, as was DJ RJ Vida. Great job, Stacy. Thank you so much for everything that you did for both myself and Franky. I truly wouldn't have been able to do it without you.
Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy you were AMAZING!! You were so easy to work with and had so many great ideas. I can't believe how much you did to make our wedding day a day we will NEVER forget! You were so professional and extremely organized, which I loved!! And you really went above and beyond what I was expecting.

Stacy, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your help. Mark and I will never forget all that you did for us! You made our long, long wedding day run so smoothly...and what a treat when we got to our hotel room!! We were finally able to relax with all of your "special treats"!!

With our sincerest thanks, Bambi and Mark
Wedding: 09/06/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy was the one vendor that we hired that we absolutely could not have done without!! She handled all of the decorating that day so we didn't have to. She dealt with all of the vendors and any issues that came up (in fact, I never even heard about any problems so she shielded us from everything!). She helped to keep us on schedule throughout the whole day. She set up our candy buffet and kept replenishing it. And most importantly, she made sure that we got drinks after the ceremony and had a chance to unwind. Then at the end of the night, she got all of our stuff (plus food and drinks) into our transportation for us. Basically, she took care of everything so that we didn't have to worry about a thing! We are so glad we decided to spend the money for a day of coordinator. Working with Stacy of Meant to be Wed was one of the best decisions that we made!
Wedding: 05/31/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Meant to Be Wed was more than helpful during our wedding planning.
Wedding: 05/02/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy was great. She was able to help me bring my plans and ideas together for the special day. It took the stress away as I was getting ready for our very special day.
Wedding: 04/25/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy did the day-of-coordinating for me. She was such a sweet person and checked on us throughout the day to make sure we were okay. She did an incredible job of setting everything up! I was very nervous about how all of my items would be set up and Stacy exceeded all of my expectations! My mom told me that she couldn't believe how relaxed she was on the wedding day. She was only able to relax like that because Stacy was there. Plus, you can't put a value on peace of mind on your wedding day.
Wedding: 12/06/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy was what made my day come together!!!! She was super sweet and accommodated my every request. I don't even know how she got it all correct because I was constantly filling up her mailbox. If I never found Stacy through a recommendation, i don't know what I would have done with out her.

I was apprehensive at first about booking a DOC because of the costs but Stacy is responsible and every dollar I paid her was well spent.
Wedding: 11/15/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy did an amazing job! The room and day looked flawless, and I never had any worry that something would slip through the cracks. Stacy made the wedding perfect for us and we are so thankful for that!
Wedding: 11/01/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy was such a life saver for my wedding! Things were very disorganized before she came on board, but with her help everything went so smoothly. Stacy took care of everything from a snafu with the ceremony chairs to supplying a beautifully decorated arch which made my beach ceremony absolutely gorgeous! She made it possible for me to enjoy my day without the slightest worry or anxiety. Stacy thought of everything - even before I had thought of it myself!
Wedding: 07/19/2008
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy was very helpful leading up to the wedding, and recommended the chocolate shop where I got my favors which was a great find. On the day of, her services left a little to be desired. A few problems arose during the reception and my mother had a very difficult time finding her. Also, she was supposed to pack up our special items and deliver them to our room - a few items were missing but I didn't realize it until weeks later when I finally unpacked the boxes after our honeymoon, etc. which by then was too late and our venue had no idea where those items might be. We also never got cake and it would have been nice if she could have found a way to get us some or taken some to our hotel room upstairs. She was very pregnant during our wedding and that could have been a factor, plus she charged me a very low fee because she had just been starting out when I booked her, however I do feel that there were some elements missing that should have been there.
Wedding: 04/12/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I are from Maine and we had a destination wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida. We had tossed around the idea of hiring a wedding planner for months and kept putting it off. Things started getting stressful about 4 months before the wedding with logistical issues and set up issues. We also were having a problem with our Reception Hall coordinator. So we decided to hire Stacy! It was the best decision we made about the wedding. Stacy came to my meeting with the hall coordinator and made me feel so at ease and had great ideas about table set up and planning. I truly felt that I had nothing to worry about. I also was able to rent items from her rather than ship them from Maine. It ended up saving me a lot of money in the long run! When I got to the reception hall it was gorgeous and everything I had planned had become a reality due to Stacy's help! I also thank her for letting me sip mojito's by the pool on the afternoon before the wedding because I didn't have to lift one finger that day!

I also hired Stacy to help us with the rehearsal and the night-of room decoration as a surprise for my husband. Both were equally as awesome and she didn't disappoint! Thank you for all your help a million times over!
Wedding: 04/05/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy was awesome!!! She was ready for anything at the drop of a hat, an she was very pregnant at the time. I would highly recommend stacy and her team.
Wedding: 01/26/2008
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough about Stacy's performance- she was amazing! She was readily available to me by phone and email and was very prompt in answering. Not only did she follow my instructions but she provided feedback as well as her own ideas which was nice because she has great taste!

I would absolutely hire her again and what was most valuable about having her as my day of coordinator was the peace of mind she provided. I knew there would be nothing that she couldn't handle and that she would take care of everything on the day of, allowing me to relax and enjoy. My family and friends remarked about how smoothly the event went and how capable she was- my husband (the budget minder) said she was worth every penny and more!

You can't go wrong with Stacy!!
Wedding: 03/23/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Meant To Be Wed was the best vendor choice I made besides my venue. As an out-of-town bride, I needed a lot of help and Stacy went above and beyond to make sure my day was as stress-free as possible. She was with me the entire day and night. We weren't allowed to start setting up at the ceremony and reception site until two hours before the ceremony start time, just when I really needed to be getting ready. When we got there, the tables weren't even set up yet. Stacy told me not to worry and sent me on my way. She did the setup without me. It was beautiful. When the DJ, who was supposed to provide both ceremony and reception music for my wedding, called just before the start of the ceremony to say he had been in a car accident and wasn't going to be able to make it to the ceremony, Stacy saved the day! She had a CD of wedding music with her. Without her, I wouldn't have had any music at all during my ceremony. It was unusually hot on the beach the day of the wedding and Stacy was always a step away, offering to bring me a drink during the photos, making sure everyone was comfortable. She even arranged to have a takeout box of food packed up to be sent with us when we left for our hotel. I would reccommend Stacy and the Meant To Be Wed team to anyone looking for an excellent coordinator, whether during the entire planning phase or the for just the day of the wedding.
Wedding: 12/02/2006