Jennifer La Londe Events

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer was amazing to work with! She really helped guide me through the planning process and was invaluable on the day of the wedding. I didn't have to do a thing but get married and have a great time thanks to the hard work and support of Jennifer and her staff. I would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were completely satisfied and thrilled with how the wedding turned out!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I believe overall the job was completed with success-- there were some details missed that I was disappointed about--but after it was all said and done, the day was great and there was no changing it so there was really no use in getting upset. I would recommend this group to all brides because of their thoroughness, professionalism, patience, and understanding of brides. The reception could not have been as good as it was if they were not there because I would have had to work the event instead of sitting back and enjoying my day. I had trust in them which is a big factor for brides I think.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Jennifer and her staff are by far some of the most professional and compassionate
People we have ever had the pleasure of working with.
She made our wedding planning an enjoyable and stress free experience.
Look no futher, call Jennifer if you want a memorable experience and enduring friendship.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldnt have asked for a better wedding planner. The whole staff at Jennifer La Londe Events was very helpful and did a wonderful job!!

• Wedding: 09/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THE BEST PLANNER IN VIRGINIA BEACH!
We thought we had everything until we met with Jennifer. Over the course of the few months she became the "sister" we never had. Jennifer was ready from day one, after talking with us and understanding our "vision" of the wedding (we said "have fun and party"). Jennifer and her staff had ideas for everything. From the table, flowers, chairs, where to stand, down to the napkins (I wanted paper napkins...my wife won). We actually thought we were on TV when we saw the room. Absolutely beautiful in every way. They put up with our guests requests, got us through the ceremony to the reception. In hind sight it was awe inspiring understanding everything they did for us.

You will regret not calling Jennifer to hear what she has to offer. She even built a little ideas room for folks that just need ideas...her team is committed to offering the best possible service at every instance. I want my wife to have the best -- thats Jennifer and staff when it comes to event planning.

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Jennifer La Londe Events for all brides - 1st time or 5th time. Jennifer was so wonderful! She really got what I wanted for the wedding and was able to provide exactly what I needed. She had amazing ideas that went perfectly with my vision.
Her services are so valuable! I was so grateful for all of her effort and the extra 20 miles she went to make my day perfect.
No negatives!

• Wedding: 11/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Jennifer was an absolute dream. She was always available to help answer any questions we had ranging from what vendors to use, how to handle etiquette issues, how to make our day contain all of the special elements we hoped it would and more. She and her staff were incredibly efficient and were extremely helpful in helping us plan the details of our wedding day and made the day stress-free for our families and for us. We truly couldn't have imagined a more perfect day and couldn't have done it with out her!

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer La Londe Events made our only daughters a wedding weekend an event(s) to remember. She and her staff were wonderful at putting everyone at ease. I would highly recommend her services to anyone who is planning an event wedding, birthday, anniversary, etc. She and her team will be the calm you need during the planning. I can't say enough about her helping us through our time with her and the team she has around her. Thanks again Jennifer!!!!

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer La Londe Events did a fantastic job at our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a big event!!!!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Jennifer La Londe Events for partitical assistance in the planning of my daughter's wedding. I did this because I wanted to be able to experience the planning process and help with many of the details myself. I learned a lot about planning a wedding and Jennifer was great with offering advice and giving us ideas. After going through the whole process, I now realize how much easier and less stressful it would have been if we would have hired her for full service event planning. I'm sure I could have still helped with whatever needed to be done and Jennifer would have welcomed my help. The wedding turned out beautiful and everyone had a great time. I thank Jennifer for all her hard work especially the day of the wedding. I know there were a few glitches. For instances the ceremony lasted longer than expected which delayed the reception starting, (Pastor's fault); the God sand vase didn't get set out, (our fault for not communicating that); and Heather's dress didn't get bustled correctly, (my fault because I was shown months ago how to do it, but it was complicated and the numbers were faded off and I couldn't remember which strings tied together. I should have put one of the bridesmaids in charge of that, but Jennifer did her best to figure it out). If we had hired Jennifer for full event planning these thing might not have happened. In the grand scheme if things, it was a beautiful wedding and we are very pleased with everything!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer was amazing! She took care of everything from start to finish with quality and professionalism. We did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day. She definitly went above and beyond our expectations. It was a perfect, stress-free day thanks to Jennifer and her staff. I highly recommend Jennifer as she will provide such ease to your special day and she will take care of everything. She was this bride's dream come true!

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Jennifer had great ideas and was very easy to work with. We could not have gotten thru this day without her and her staff!!! We truly got to enjoy our daughters wedding day as we knew that Jennifer had everything under control. She was great with timelines and working with our vendors. I would definately use her again, however, both our kids got married this year so we are done!!!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer and staff were simply the best! I have never been so pleased with anything. Our wedding was perfect and everything went so smoothly because her team made it all possible. It was wonderful to work with her and we would reccommend her to anyone!!

Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paying Jennifer for "day of" coordination was by far some of the best money we spent on our wedding! She is nothing short of amazing, and we got way more out of it than what we paid. We had a beach wedding, and we would have been completely lost without her, given all the rules, permits, etc. we had to navigate. Not only that, but she added so many creative touches and very skillfully handled our friends, families, and vendors. It was such a gift that my husband and I didn't need to worry about a thing on the wedding day! Jennifer went above and beyond with everything, and did it all with a positive "can-do" attitude. You can not go wrong hiring Jennifer to plan your event!

• Wedding: 06/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I start?!?!! Jen is AMAZING! I mean it! She was so helpful from Day 1 when I met her at Starbucks! She brought my vision for our wedding day to life! I worked with Jennifer for a little over nine months in which she helped me with ceremony details and decorations, wedding centerpeices and decorations, as well as wedding rehersal and day of coordination. She went over and beyond for me and my husband....down to the little details of designing a carpeted step for our ceremony in order for me to step on stage, getting us a cake stand last minute, and picking up bubbles and candle holders for me so I wouldn't stress. She even went with me to pick our flowers for our centerpeices and met with me at our ceremony site several times to try out different ideas for decorations and lighting.

She was amazing at our rehersal and on our wedding day! She took care of EVERY detail and our wedding was stress free. I even suprised her with a few last minute blunders about an hour before our wedding, but she told me to take a deep breath and enjoy my day because she was going to take care of everything....and she did just that! I cannot say enough great things about Jennifer and her staff!

I know that I am not easy to work with. I am picky, yet can't make a decision to save my life. Jen helped me to make decisions and keep me on track with dates, deadlines, and other needs!

I cannot begin to tell you how many compliments I received about how elegant our ceremony, that your couldn't even tell we were in a "ballroom", and everyone emphasized how organized the rehersal and wedding day was.

I would reccommend Jennifer La Londe Events to every bride looking for someone that is personable and excited for the brides the work with and the work they do! Thank you Jen!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010