Hadar Goren Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hadar is a skilled professional photographer with excellent communication skills. He did our engagement photos with us at our venue (so he could check it out and plan and we could all get a feel for each other) several months before the wedding and from then on kept an open line of communication with us about our wishes, needs and preferences for our wedding day. He worked professionally and efficiently with our other wedding vendors and offered seasoned wedding planning advice (not unsolicited) that really made a difference! He knows how to meld into the event unobtrusively and diligently worked through our pre-determined portrait list and took stellar off-the-cuff photos of dancing and merriment.

He's right- don't skimp on the photos. They are what you have forever (besides your love). The wedding felt so frantic for me from all the stress of planning and details that I didn't feel quite in the moment for much of it. When we got the photos (about three weeks later) we relived the evening with huge joy and smiles on our faces. Hadar produced gorgeous photos! Thank you!

Services Used: Photography

If you are looking to staff a "dream team" of wedding vendors you need Hadar on your side. He knows weddings from top to bottom and will help you in every facet of the process. I will go as far to say that you do not need a "day of coordinator" if you have Hadar. His charisma kept my huge family in line and entertained while doing portraits and utilized every inch of the venue for our unique and personalized shots. He is very flexible and knowledgeable and is a great listener, big qualities for an important position. If you want gorgeous photos people will love just pick Hadar and relax- he's got the details taken care of!

Services Used: Photography

Hadar was so great to work with! Photos were one of the most important aspects of our wedding and we wanted the best.
We had a destination wedding of sorts to DC but Hadar was willing to working with us and even fit in the engagement session. It was great to have already worked with him before the wedding.
We wanted a photographer that would not only work with us to ensure that we got the photos we were looking for but he also took charge to ensure that people were where they needed to be and we got all the great shots. He was very personable and quick to respond. If you want great photos and a great experience, Hadar is your guy!

Services Used: Photography

If you're looking for a photographer who can get it right in the shot without relying on the filters/effects of the moment to create great images, then Hadar's your man. He gets the composition, light, and timing right when he takes the picture, and the result is consistently strong images. Hadar could certainly give you some of those bleach-y, sunny, hipstergrammed photos that you've no doubt seen, but that's not why we went with him.

Along with having a great fundamentals, we worked with Hadar because when you went through his albums, you got a feeling for each couple and what kind of a party they threw. It's also clear that he gives the same amount of love to shooting both traditional chic and offbeat funky weddings. He's not going to ask you to conceal or change anything about yourselves... he WANTS you to show him the unique/oddball aspects of yourselves, your relationship, and your wedding. And he'll catch it all and reflect it back at you in an unpretentious, clean, beautiful way.

Also, if you're a giant ball of awkward and/or a genuinely shitty model (haha, like us), he'll totally work with it. We were on the receiving end of some very intense drama from my partner's family, and there was a nonzero chance that serious shit would have gone down, where serious shit = the local police had a heads-up from our day-of coordinator. I was really nervous about that, but it's impossible to see it in the pictures (you'd have to know me very, very well to spot even a hint of it). In the interest of full disclosure, I find all posed wedding pictures pretty ridiculous, but if you take Hadar's direction, you'll be fine. And he'll knock out the requisite family portrait stuff to make your parents/grandparents/assorted meddling parties happy.

Neither my partner nor I have any bad things to say. Hadar can take charge and move people around as needed one minute and completely melt into the background the next. I would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

We loved working with Hadar! He knows what photos he wants and how to achieve them. We had our engagement photos done with him, and we had a hard time choosing which ones we wanted! We cannot wait to get back our wedding photos. Bill accompanied him for our wedding and the two of them were everywhere! Anytime I turned around to find them for a photo, one of them was right there ready to take it! He knows what he's doing to get those professional pictures and is worth the cost!!

Services Used: Photography

Hadar Goren photography was great. They did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Hadar and Bill both photographed our wedding and when things got behind, my husband and I didn't have enough time to get pictures of just the two of us so Bill volunteered to come back the next day and take pictures which was so much fun! We didn't have to worry about messing up my dress because I had no where to go when the pictures were done! It was great!

Services Used: Photography

Hadar photographed our engagement session and wedding day and he exceeded our expectations! From the moment we met Hadar, we were completely comfortable and at ease with him and after reviewing his work we knew without a doubt that he was the right photographer for us. He has such a warm and fun personality and is an extremely gifted photographer and artist. Hadar was able to put us completely at ease and made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera (which is an art).

Hadar did our engagement shoot in Georgetown and we got a lot of amazing, creative photos. We received a ton of compliments on the uniqueness and the creativity of our photos from our friends and family! He also used that time to really get to know us as an engaged couple so that on the wedding day we would be completely comfortable and completely trusting in him. Leading up to the wedding, we exchanged many e-mails with Hadar and he was always prompt in answering our questions and giving us his opinion about our day-of-timeline as it related to photos. On the day of the wedding, Hadar was an absolute hit with our wedding party and guests! He was able to make everyone so comfortable and really enjoy themselves through all the hours of photos. It really turned into a big party while taking photos! So much so that our friends have commented several times after the wedding how much they loved our photographer and are so impressed by our photos! On the day of the wedding, we had a few changes to our timeline and Hadar was so flexible and great in taking advantage of any extra time we had to get some of the most artistic and creative shots. His ability to take a space that might otherwise be plain and transform it behind the lens is incredible! At the reception, we hardly remember seeing Hadar and his assistant Jessica (who was amazing herself) as they were everywhere yet not obtrusive. We were so surprised to see all the photos they captured at the reception when we barely noticed them. Hadar has the confidence that you want in a photographer to just move with the timeline knowing exactly how to take the shots and keep everything moving on schedule.

Many of our friends have the standard wedding portraits and photographs that you see online from so many photographers. We knew we wanted something different, the more creative, artistic shots. We knew Hadar was the perfect fit for us and he 100% exceeded our expectations (and they were pretty high)! Hadar turned every moment into an opportunity to capture a creative journalistic photo that makes the photo come alive. His focus is always on quality and taking creative and artistic shots. We were blown away at the initial pictures he posted a few days after the wedding and absolutely love our wedding pictures! We were so impressed by the authenticity and glamour he was able to capture on our wedding day!

If you want one of the best in the business and believe in investing in your wedding photographs that will last a lifetime, Hadar is the photographer for you! We know we will use Hadar again when we want professional photographs and will definitely recommend him to all our friends! Thank you, Hadar!

Services Used: Photography

It was a tremendous pleasure working with Hadar for our wedding. Hadar is creative, professional, passionate, and flexible. We had so much fun throughout the process of planning our wedding and the ease of working with Hadar eliminated so much of our stress. From our first meeting to engagement photos, wedding day, and everything in between, we knew that Hadar was the right fit for us. We are so pleased with our photos we want to order them all. Hadar's work is creative, artistic, innovative, and absolutely beautiful. Our photos look like the belong in magazines. Hadar captured some incredible moments which now we are fortunate enough to have forever! We hope to continue working with Hadar as our family photographer!

Services Used: Photography

We absolutely loved having Hadar as our wedding photographer! Not only do we have the most amazing photos to document our big day (and there are so many photos you can literally relive the day!!) but as a photographer and person we couldn't have asked for anyone better! Firstly, Hadar and his team (Moshe and bill) were so much fun to be around --they constantly had me and all our guests laughing - and they were were patient and flexible with our changing schedule (it was a long Indian wedding). We have some beautiful and creative shots of us getting ready, and the most wonderful pictures of my husband and I after the ceremony (incidentally, everyone who sees these pictures comments on not only how beautiful they are but also on the skill of the photographer!). Hadar really got us and made sure to push us just as far as we could handle to get the best pictures possible. I also want to mention that he worked fast to get through all the family shots after the wedding (altho you cannot tell from the quality of the pictures), to allow our families to enjoy at least part of the cocktail hour (so no whining from anyone on having to hang around or stay in a pose too long). We cannot recommend Hadar highly enough and look forward to working with him again as opportunities arise!

Services Used: Photography

We were extremely lucky to have Hadar Goren as our wedding photographer. On the day of the wedding Hadar took all the pictures we wanted plus created photos that looked like they should be in a bridal magazine. Hadar was even able to make the pictures we took in the church with our families, which we thought were going to be slightly boring, look amazing! We can’t stop looking at our wedding pictures they are so beautiful. Hadar was very professional; we didn’t even notice him taking pictures during the ceremony. Hadar was a pleasure to work with and we enjoyed getting to know him.

Services Used: Photography

I truly believe there is not a better photographer to work with than Hadar Goren. His professionalism, creativity and sheer passion shine through each of his photographs, as well as his personality. Photography was the most important part of my wedding, and Hadar has far exceeded my expectations. Each photograph is better than the next, he worked wonderfully with my family and friends, and honestly made our day as seemless as possible! I believe his prices are great for what he deserves, and I know I will be calling him again anytime I need photgraphs done. Hadar Goren Photography deserves a 10!

Services Used: Photography

Hadar Goren is amazing at capturing the spirit of a wedding. Our friends and family continue to talk about his beautiful photography months after the wedding. A friend commented on our facebook that our wedding pictures are the prettiest wedding pictures they've ever seen. Another friend writes that our wedding pictures look like they're from a movie or magazine spread. Hadar is a personable, reliable and professional photographer who works well with us, our family and guests. He goes above and beyond to provide outstanding service. Hadar came highly recommended to us from other friends and, with all the positive feedback we hear about his photography, we believe it is fair to say that the he is consistent in providing excellence and can be trusted to photograph the most precious days of our life.

Services Used: Photography

Hadar was terrific to work with! He is very easy-going, professional and made us feel at ease. He is extremely creative in his work and was sure to capture the love between my husband and I as a couple and the special moments throughout our wedding day. I was especially impressed with the reception photos. There were great action shots of friends and family dancing with us throughout the night. He is extremely creative and modern in his photography skills. Hadar will spend unlimited time helping you put together your wedding album. He is terrific to work with!

Services Used: Photography

Hadar was very personable and made us feel comfortable on both our engagement photo session (which he schedules for free in order to meet the couple ahead of time) as well as our actual wedding day.

He was an excellent photographer.... we have many lovely photos that really capture our feelings and fun on the wedding day. We have received many complements from our friends and family about the quality of the photos. He was able to capture the day without being a distraction, and we were very pleased with how everything turned out.

Even though Hadar has set photo packages, he is willing to work with you and make changes for what you want, but you may have to pay a bit more.

Services Used: Photography

We had a blast working with Hadar. He more than fulfilled all of our requests.

Services Used: Photography

I could not imagine a better photographer. If you are shopping around, stop right here. Hadar is the most creative photographer i've ever seen. He is great to work with, professional, has extremely competitive pricing, and I think you get more for your money here than anywhere else imaginable. He sees things that others don't, our pictures that we sent around were constantly raved on by everyone. The quality is of the highest level. I can't recommend him highly enough. His talent is rare and you will have the best pictures. My shot with my groomsman is the best picture I have ever seen, anywhere, ever! You will have no regrets!