Devine Wedding Belles Makeup Artistry

Devine Wedding Belles Makeup Artistry

" Traveling to create beautiful faces for a beautiful day in Westchester and The Hudson Valley"

Hudson Valley and Westchester, NY 12524
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow Wow Wow, she did an amazing job. I can not in words describe how perfect she made me and my girls. I was very happy with her services and I highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna does amazing work! I felt comfortable with her right away. My make up was flawless and stayed on all night. All my bridesmaids and my mother's make up was done to perfection. I wish I could have her do my make up everyday.

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Invitations, Jewelry
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna did a wonderful job on me (the bride) and my bridal party. She was very responsive during the planning process, was very receptive and adaptable when it came to the trial and my makeup looked lovely the day of. We wanted an ethereal, natural look and Donna was able to achieve that and our looks held up all day!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Profile Picture
Alexandra
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was great!! She did the make-up trial and since I was not 100 percent happy with it she made sure to have me come in again to re-due it ! Im alittle pickie at times and was not sure what look I was going for at first! She wanted to make sure i was cofiterbel with what I wanted so she had me come and she re-did it! I loved it the second time!! She did me, my mom and my 3 bridesmaids! She come on time and did a great job on all the girls! The girls felt like princess with fake lashes and airbrush! i was happy they were happy!! Thank you Donna!!!

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna provided all the makeup for the bride, bridesmaids and mother of the bride for my daughter's wedding on 7/7/2012. She was absolutely wonderful. She was on time, professional, fun to work with. Mostly everyong looked lovely. All night long the comments from the guests were how beautiful everyone looked. People came up to me and told me my daughter should be in a wedding magazine as a model because she looked so beautiful. I was so happy and so was she with the way her makeup turned out. Again, my thanks to Donna, I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Theresa Schneider

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Devine made my special day very special , helping me to relax and enjoy the time we spend together during makeup time !!!!
I recommend Devine to all my family and friends !!!!
thank you !!!!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Profile Picture
sonia
1 Review
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna did my makeup for my wedding day and it was great! I had the airbrush which I would recommend- it made my skin look flawless. I told her that I wanted a natural look and she was very responsive to my needs. The look wasn't too much, and it also looked great in pictures. Donna was also able to do the makeup for my maid of honor last minute which was great.

• Wedding: 06/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna is the BEST! Ladies when I tell you, she is so professional, her services are AMAZING! She is friendly, warm, understanding, flexible, most important - she listens to you! Donna takes the time to make sure you are happy and makes you feel like that from the first visit. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was wonderful on my wedding day! She did a fabulous job doing my makeup, as well my mother, mother in law and 4 bridesmaids. Donna was not only professional and knowledgable, but also a calm influence on everyone as she met the needs of all the ladies. My makeup was flawless, and lasted not just the day, but throughout the night (and the next morning!).

• Wedding: 05/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was so calm and relaxed. My girls and I loved the airbrush makeup, we looked glowing, and natural. I highly recommend her for your wedding or other special event!

• Wedding: 05/06/2012
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Donna did an amazing job on my bridal party!!! I highly recommend her. She took her time and you could see how much she is dedicated to making the customer happy!!

• Wedding: 04/20/2012
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Donna from Devine Weddings did a beautiful job on my makeup for my wedding day! She also did a great job on my aunts makeup! Would recommend Donna to any bride especially if you love airbrush!

• Wedding: 04/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Donna for a party at my home.. she did my make up and my daughter's she listened to what we asked for and iwe both looked flawless and natural. I would definately recommend Donna. Aside from her work she calmed me down when I was a nervous wreck.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was a great presence to have there with me and my ladies on my wedding day--cool and calm, on time, worked efficiently, and she's a sweetheart. I gave her a picture from online of Keira Knightly, and not only did she get the colors and application spot-on, but she even replicated the lighting on her face from the picture. Pretty cool :)

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I found Donna to be highly professional, well organized, pleasnt to work with, and most of all - great at what she does. I would highly recommend her.

M. Shanswee

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Invitations
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna, from Devine Wedding Belles, did my makeup and the bridal party's makeup. She was amazing! I love the way my makeup looked for my summer wedding! It was light and natural looking, which is exactly what I wanted. Thanks Donna!

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
914-456-9227
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards