Angela Make Me Up

Eastchester, NY View map Visit website

Based in Eastchester, New York. Angela Make Me Up is a professional wedding makeup business. Angela Civale Abate completes personalized makeup for her cherished clients, striving to enhance each individual's natural features and beauty. From soft-glam and flawless looks to dramatic smoky eyes and glamorous makeovers, she tailors her talents to suit each nearlywed's personal tastes and wishes.

Angela Make Me Up has over 20 years of experience in the cosmetics industry. Angela has worked with many high-end brands and uses premium products from Nars, Bobbi Brown, Stila, Urban Decay, and more. She also offers skincare advice and champions Murad products for soon-to-be-weds with problematic skin. On your big day, Angela's team of expert makeup artists will take care of you and your closest loved ones. They complete efficient, elegant, and timeless makeovers that will leave you feeling fabulous and camera-ready!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Victoria S. Married on 07/03/2022

Best in the business!

Angela and her team's expertise and artistry is so evident in their work. It is no doubt she is truly the best in the business! From my trial, Angela took into account all that I was looking for and gave me a make up look that was even better than I imagined. Her work photographs so well and stayed all night! Also when you book with Angela, you are getting all of her experience in the wedding business. She has worked with many experienced vendors and is always happy to share her connections. She also worked with me to set up the perfect day of timeline and the whole day went perfectly.

Angela's assistant make up artist, Jahna, is extremely talented as well! She did my mother's makeup for the day of and it came out beautifully. My mother is dealing with stage 4 cancer and Jahna gave her a look that was so incredible, youthful, healthy and full of life!

Thank you so much to Angela and her team for helping make my day one I will cherish forever!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine T. Married on 06/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST choice for make up!

Angela is THE BEST! From the day I called for a consultation to my first bridal trial, she was very clear in her services, expectations, and performance. She walked me through every pre-wedding day skin prep routine to make sure I had the most flawless skin imaginable. Angela gives off an aura of relaxation and fun! Her team arrived at my house promptly at 7:15am ready to work. They did an exceptional job and made everyone feel like a beauty queen. They were very personable and made every moment special on my wedding day. I highly recommend using Angela and her team for their services. @angelamakemeup
    Jenna F. Married on 02/20/2021

I felt so beautiful!!

Angela made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Her artistry is amazing and she took her time with me and each person in my bridal party to make sure we were all happy and the vision we had in mind came to life in front of us. She is so professional, organized, and also so easy to communicate with! We loved working with her. Thank you Angela for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Eastchester, 10709
Location of (Angela Make Me Up)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding