Angela Make Me Up Reviews

Angela Make Me Up 5
  • Francesca

Francesca Bellizzi · Getting married on 07/16/2020

Outstanding

I came to Angela in hopes of finding someone who would make me picture perfect for my special day and she exceeded all expectations. It was hard for me to describe what I was looking for but Angela pinned it right on the head. She did a fantastic job and there is nobody else I’d rather have to get me ready on my wedding day. Above all she was kind, caring, and professional. I would recommend her to anyone who needs to be glammed for any special event!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • EMILY

EMILY · Married on 10/11/2019

Pure Perfection

Angela has a true talent. I found Angela through a mutual friend and I knew right away I had to have her be a part of my special day. From my trial, to my bridal shower, and wedding day Angela was nothing but amazing. She sees a face, has a vision and always nails it. She is very organized and honest and even makes appropriate recommendations that help you get your skin ready for the big day! On the day of my wedding despite all the morning craziness Angela was a calming voice of reason. Angela and her team made me and all my bridesmaids look like Queens! She by far exceeded my expectations and can't wait to use her to get glammed up for my next event. If you want to look flawless on your wedding day look no further!

Angela Make Me Up 6
    Angela Make Me Up 7
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • F

Francesca Zerbo · Married on 07/29/2019

Incredible all around!

I met Angela while working for Ricky Restiano Photography about 6 years ago and we have remained friends ever since. We started with her doing my eyebrows (the only person I’d ever trust with my eyebrows!!), and then throughout the years she’s done my makeup for many events, photo shoots and weddings. Angela is not only EXTREMELY talented at what she does, but she wants to make YOU feel comfortable and HAPPY as the client. She is so patient, sweet and flexible and she truly looks out for the best in her clients. Trust in her talent as an artist and you will be so happy you did. She is extremely reliable and I couldn’t recommend her services for both makeup AND eyebrows enough! There have even been some days where she was previously booked and couldn’t do my makeup for an event, so she took the time to sit with me and show me how to do my makeup correctly myself. She now holds makeup classes here and there (check her social media to be sure as to when and where they are held) and she gave me the confidence in doing my makeup myself if she isn’t available. (But nothing compares to having her do it first hand!) She wants to make you feel special, and she does just that. She is the best around!! Book a trial and you’ll never have to look anywhere else!!

Angela Make Me Up 8
    Angela Make Me Up 17
    Sent on 07/29/2019

Heather Adessa · Married on 07/25/2019

Angela is Amazing!

Angela is amazing!! I had asked her to teach classes for myself and my staff, and she went above and beyond! She is a true artist and extremely talented. Angela is professional and has a calm ease about her that makes the learning experience itself so fun and relaxing! I always feel that learning new tips and techniques often is important because every client is different and I know it’s best to be well-rounded and relevant in this industry. Angela’s client’s makeups are always flawless and I knew she was the right person for our classes. I split my girls into two groups so that the classes would be more intimate and personal, which worked out to be best and I can’t thank her enough for sharing her knowledge with us! Thank you Angela – we will all be back! Xo! ~ Heather A.

Angela Make Me Up 18
    Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Lai · Married on 06/30/2019

amazing Bridal makeup !

Working with Angela a was a total dream - not only is she such a sweetheart, but she was also so easy to communicate with and quick to respond to any questions I had. She also took the time to create a getting ready timeline for myself and my bridal party to ensure everything ran smoothly and on time ! She will give you her professional opinion, and if you don't know exactly what to do, I can promise you that you can trust her. I knew I made a great choice after my makeup trial, but I was totally blown away on my wedding day! Thank you so much for making me feel like a princess on my big day! I can’t wait to use her for future events !

Sent on 07/29/2019

Talia · Married on 07/20/2018

Angela is such a talented women! She did my makeup as well as my entire family for my sisters wedding this past July. The makeup lasted the entire night and we were so pleased at how well the makeup looked in pictures, as well. My cousin has already booked Angela for her wedding in September and Angela and her glam team will also be doing my makeup as well as my bridal party for my wedding in July 2018. I highly recommend Angela!

Sent on 11/21/2016

nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Angela is the absolute BEST around and reasonably priced. I am not a bride who wears make up so I did not know the first thing about anything when I was asked my vision. I fell in love with her work on Instagram after she was recommended by many people that I know (not even in the same circle). I immediately called and told her I would like to hold my spot for my shower in March and then my wedding in April. In March, she made me feel amazing and it made me so much more excited for my wedding. She was on time first thing bright and early. Angela is also extremely organized which made everything that much easier. Angela did the makeup for my mother, sister, cousin, girlfriend and myself. Each of of looked STUNNING!!! She does NOT cake on make up, we all looked so natural and it stayed ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT! I highly recommend Angela for all your make up needs.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Jamie · Married on 07/29/2017

Angela and her team helped to make my wedding day absolutely amazing! Angela is so talented and will make you feel and look beautiful for your wedding day. From my initial trial to the day of the wedding, Angela was constantly in communication with me and always willing to answer any questions I had. She is super organized which is something I greatly appreciated as a bride because in the wedding industry, it is often hard to find vendors who actually have it together. With Angela, I didn't have to worry about anything! She showed up early the day of the wedding and was able to do makeup on several girls, myself included, in a short time span when we had to get to the venue for pictures. That being said, I never felt rushed and she did everything possible to make sure I looked absolutely perfect on the wedding day. I LOVED my makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids who had theirs done. I am just receiving some of the professional pictures back and the makeup is absolutely flawless and really makes the pictures look amazing. I cannot thank Angela and her team enough for such amazing work - truly a team of artists who will make your day a dream come true. Cannot wait to use Angela in the future for any events, photo shoots, etc. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2017

Angela & her team are amazing! She did my makeup for my bridal shower & wedding and did a beautiful job. She is so sweet, professional, efficient, and easy to work with. I wanted a natural look for my wedding, and not only was it exactly what I wanted, but it also lasted all night long. My bridal party was also very happy with how their makeup came out & we received compliments throughout the night. I definitely recommend Angela & her team & will definitely be using her in the future!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Jackie · Married on 11/18/2016

Angela is without a doubt the most professional, kind and trustworthy human on the planet! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and my wedding which was this past weekend, and I have never felt more stunning in my life! The compliments were endless and it lasted all day/night- barely touched up my gloss! Above all, she has become more than a vendor, more than a makeup artist- she has become my friend :-) I couldn't recommend Angela enough!

Jackie

Sent on 11/22/2016

Bianca · Married on 11/18/2016

Angela has done my makeup for several occasions this year. Every time she has done my makeup I have left her feeling on CLOUD 9!!! Angela is amazing to work with and is phenomenal at her craft. Each time she has done my makeup I received ENDLESS compliments about how wonderful I looked. It is such a reassuring feeling to work with someone that I trust without question. She is professional, wise, caring and one of the kindest people I have ever met. I HIGHLY recommend Angela for all your special occasions!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kate · Married on 10/09/2016

Angela is so wonderful! Her makeup is outstanding and she will make you look and feel absolutely beautiful, yet still completely yourself. She is extremely professional, which is reassuring on a stressful day of a big event. Her attention to detail makes you feel like you are in the best hands (and you are!) and allows you to relax and enjoy the day. I cannot recommend her enough. I can't wait for my next event so I have an excuse to book her again!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Cindy · Married on 10/01/2016

Angela is awesome! I went for make-up trials with other vendors and had my friends and family look at the outcome. All said the others were "OK". When they saw how Angela applied my make-up they raved. I even showed my fiance the trails and his impression was the same as everyone else's. When he saw Angela's work he raved about it. And most important, I felt beautiful! Being an "older" bride I knew Angela really had to work her magic. And she did! On my welding day, I looked stunning! Everyone raved about how I looked and I'm still hearing about it. So much so I've made an appointment with her to show me how to apply everyday make-up and recommend colors. In addition to Angela's skill as a true artist, she is so sweet and caring. You can tell she really cares about making her clients look more beautiful than they've ever looked and will give you the special attention that you deserve. I can't thank her enough for what she did for me to help me look beautiful on my special day. I highly recommend not wasting time and money by going for make-up trials with anyone else. Just no to Angela and you will look no further. Thank you Angela for making me so beautiful on my special day!!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Maria · Married on 08/13/2016

No words can describe how beautiful I felt on my wedding day! Angela did my wedding day makeup and got the exact look I was going for. My makeup lasted perfectly all night! She is beyond trustworthy, knowledgeable in her field and extremely gifted. You can absolutely tell she is passionate in what she does and has been in the business for years. She worked on myself and 6 other of my family members, and everyone felt beyond gorgeous and got the exact look they were going for. She can handle large bridal parties and carefully listens to what you are asking for. I am so pleased to have been able to work with Angela and have continue to use her for other events. Book her as soon as possible! You will not be disappointed! :) Check out my beautiful makeup on Angela's cover page! xoxoxo - Maria

Sent on 11/06/2016

Mehgan · Married on 08/06/2016

Sent on 09/02/2016

Mehgan · Married on 08/06/2016

If I could I would give 10 stars!!!! If you have booked your wedding date the next thing you should secure for your big day is Angela and Fitore! These girls are absolutely amazing, TOP NOTCH!! They are both super sweet and extremely talented! They made myself and my girls look flawless! We all felt glamorous and just radiated in pictures from morning until night. They played up everyones features and the girls could not stop smiling and taking pictures of themselves! We are still raving about how amazing we all felt this day! Almost every other time I have had makeup done I felt it was too much. Angela made me look like myself just elevated and totally glamorous for my wedding day! STUNNING! I could not be happier with my choice to book these girls! If you want PERFECTION then don't hesitate and book these lovely ladies!

Sent on 10/27/2016

norina · Married on 06/04/2016

Angela and her team were a pleasure to work with. They are truly talented, professional and very friendly. Angela did my makeup trial and created a color palette. She listened attentively as I described the look I wanted for my wedding day and I also shared pictures with her. I was very satisfied with the results, which were very natural and glamorous. She kept asking me if I liked what I saw and was more than happy to make any changes to get the look I wanted. On my wedding day, the team arrived on time and got right to work applying makeup on myself and my bridesmaids some of which rarely wear makeup at all. The coordination between the hairdresser and the team was seamless, which was very important that we were ready and on time for pictures with the photographer. Everyone felt like they looked their best. The makeup stayed on beautifully all day and night, and made our skin look flawless. It felt natural and was not irritating. I would highly recommend her and her team to my friends and family. One very happy bride.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Dana · Married on 05/29/2016

Angela and her team are incredible! From the first time I met them I knew I was in good hands and could not have been happier with the job the did for my wedding. Angela did my make-up trial about 2.5 months before my wedding. My make-up was flawless and lasted all day, night, and into the following morning. She insists you keep it on so you can see how it will wear throughout the day of your wedding and I swear it only looked better as the day went on. Angela also had fantastic recommendations on products as well as tips and tricks leading up to the day of my wedding that I will continue to use going forward. Angela and her team make sure you look like you, but the most beautiful, radiant version of yourself you can imagine.

Fitore did my make-up the day of the wedding using the color charts, etc. we put together during my trial. I could not have been happier with her work or her professionalism. Everyone in the wedding looked absolutely stunning and my make-up stayed flawless even after hours of dancing.

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/21/2016

FLAWLESS is the first word that comes to mind when describing Angela and her team - this squad is the real deal! I've been blessed to have known Angela for several years now and have been fortunate to have had her as my makeup artist on many occasions, from New York City to Italy.
    Having worked in the fashion industry for over a decade, I've been on many photo shoot sets over the years and been exposed to countless makeup artists. I can honestly say that Angela is a rare gem - she is a brilliant artist and a master of her craft. She consistently delivers flawless results - and the awesome talent doesn't stop there.
    Angela has curated an uber-talented squad of artists that reflect her stellar work ethic and precision. After Fitore worked her magic on my entire bridal party, everyone couldn't stop smiling, taking selfies, and raving about how radiant and natural they felt - I'm pretty sure everyone changed their profile pics that day! Fitore's confidence and comforting demeanor instantly put you at ease from the minute you sit in her chair. If you're looking for the very best version of yourself, for any occasion, look no further than Angela Make Me Up!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Alexandra · Married on 04/30/2016

I would highly recommend Angela! My entire experience with her was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more informative, organized, understanding, and helpful makeup artist. She responded to me within a the day I inquired, hopped on a call and schedule an appointment. After my first trial I knew that I didn't want to work with anyone else. We ended up completing two different looks on me. I loved both of them and being indecisive person I am, I left it up to Angela to blend the two looks together the day of the wedding and it came out perfect. My bridesmaids shared the same experience. Angela took her time and care with each bridesmaids, not rushing to get them done and their makeup lasted all day. She also has gift certificates! At my bridal shower my mother-in-law gave me a gift certificate to cover my wedding day makeup. A perfect gift! I wouldn't changed one thing during my experience with Angela. I hope I have an opportunity to work with her again in the future and I would highly recommend Angela!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Diana · Married on 04/16/2016

One word. Amazing. Angela came to me referred by one of my bridesmaids, they had worked together in the beauty industry for quite a few years. The minute I saw myself after my trial I knew that I was booking with her, no doubt about it! She put me at ease right away, giving me tips on how to prepare my skin for my wedding day and how to improve my daily skin regime. I had a fairly large bridal party and Angela and Fitore rocked them all- including my mother in law. They were beyond professional while being super personable at the same time. All of my girls loved them. In fact, one of them booked for her own wedding! Angela listens to what you want and what style you are looking for. My makeup never felt caked on but also did NOT move. I couldn't be happier that I booked this fabulous team for my big day. All of my pictures turned out so beautiful and if it wasn't for Angela and her bomb makeup skills it wouldn't have been possible! Please do yourselves a favor and take a look at her website- you will not regret it! Angela, thank you again for everything. I look forward to having your magic worked again at my girlfriends wedding in July!!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Angela was amazing ! Her and her team were absolute sweethearts. They gave me everything I needed to make my wedding day special and peaceful. Angela is truly gifted she worked magic on my face! I was breaking out due to the stress of the wedding and she covered everything up! I ended up looking FLAWLESS. My family and friends were so happy with her work also. We will definitely be using her again in the future for any special occasion!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Mary · Married on 01/16/2016

Angela is amazing! She is professional, super talented, knowledgeable, calming and accommodating. We started with a trial on the day of my wedding shower where she came up with a beautiful look that I loved. She also gave me great advice on a bunch of other wedding stuff. On the wedding day, she arrived early and recreated the same stunning look from the trial. Her presence was soothing to me when I started to get nervous. I received so many compliments and felt so great. I wish I could have her do my make-up every week! Angela also did the make-up for my bridesmaids and they all looked gorgeous. I cannot recommend her enough. She is the best!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Angela was fantastic... she did my make up a few years back. I never reviewed her and I have the time now. if you are looking for the best make up artist, you found her. she is a great person and her work is beautiful.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/17/2015

Truly Talented !Angela was able to get through 2 mothers, 6 bridesmaids, and myself all by herself without making us ever feel stressed for time. My wedding pictures speak a thousand words of her talent. I recommend Angela to all future brides, I can not stress enough how important it is to have a great Make Up Artist on your big day! My makeup stayed perfect throughout the whole night with no need for touch ups. Couldn't have been happier with my choice in choosing this Artist!

Sent on 10/30/2015