De Cara Makeup

Mamaroneck, New York View map

De Cara Makeup, based in Mamaroneck, New York and Stamford, CT, is a company that provides on-site and in salon makeup services for all wedding occasions. Ashley Daniela Corsello, the company’s owner and founder, is passionate about providing high-quality makeup and hair services, and endeavors to collaborate with talented professionals in order to ensure that all clients receive these services. De Cara Makeup’s artists take pride in their attention to detail and convenient logistical processes, not only offering exemplary makeup, but also doing so in a manner that conforms to each client’s unique needs and desires.

De Cara Makeup offers a number of high-quality on-site or in salon hair and makeup services,m. From natural to intense and contoured look, traditional or airbrush foundation, as well individualized false lashes all avaiable at your maleup trial. We also are happy to offer brow/lash tinting, and tattoo coverage. Our hair services are offered in Salon POSH, we can offer multiple services including but not limited to blowouts, textured styling, updos, extensions, cut, color etc.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Marie
    Marie G. Married on 09/08/2018

Hands down, THE BEST!!

Ashley is a master at her craft! She does beautiful work – not to mention a mean braid. I was truly obsessed with my bridal makeup. She did my bridesmaids as well and they all looked flawless! She has done my hair and makeup on several occasions now and is my go-to for special events. She is professional, punctual and incredibly sweet. She deserves way more that 5 stars :)

De Cara Makeup's reply:

Thank you Marie for your awesome review! It was a great time getting you and your girls makeup ready for your big day! You looked stunning!!
    Crysta Married on 07/13/2018
    Ashley is my go-to for makeup for all occasions! I highly recommend De Cara Makeup as Ashley is always friendly, professional and most definitely flexible. I can not wait for her to service me on my wedding day!
    Marisa Married on 06/24/2018
    Ashley is amazing at what she does! She did my hair and make-up for my engagement shoot, bridal shower and wedding day. I loved everything about my make-up and hair. It wasn't too overdone; which is exactly what I was looking for. My pictures came out beautifully and I received so many compliments on my make-up. My wedding ceremony was at 12:30pm so I was nervous about timing in the morning and getting all my girls hair/make-up done in time. We always stayed on schedule and it was so convenient for Ashley to travel to us. You won’t be disappointed if you book De Cara Makeup for your next special event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Salon POSH
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 94 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

516 W Boston Post Road Mamaroneck, New York, 10543
2035693285
914-899-3333
Location of (De Cara Makeup)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding