De Cara Makeup

Mamaroneck, New York View map

De Cara Makeup, based in Mamaroneck, New York and Stamford, CT, is a company that provides on-site and in salon makeup services for all wedding occasions. Ashley Daniela Corsello, the company’s owner and founder, is passionate about providing high-quality makeup and hair services, and endeavors to collaborate with talented professionals in order to ensure that all clients receive these services. De Cara Makeup’s artists take pride in their attention to detail and convenient logistical processes, not only offering exemplary makeup, but also doing so in a manner that conforms to each client’s unique needs and desires.

De Cara Makeup offers a number of high-quality on-site or in salon hair and makeup services,m. From natural to intense and contoured look, traditional or airbrush foundation, as well individualized false lashes all avaiable at your maleup trial. We also are happy to offer brow/lash tinting, and tattoo coverage. Our hair services are offered in Salon POSH, we can offer multiple services including but not limited to blowouts, textured styling, updos, extensions, cut, color etc.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Emily G. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Wedding & Bridal Party Makeup!

I can't recommend De Cara Makeup enough! Not only was the team lovely to spend the morning of my wedding with, but they are incredibly talented. Not only did I love my wedding makeup but each of my 6 bridesmaids and mother of the bride looked amazing and loved their makeup as well. I don't typically wear a ton of makeup but Ashley gave me an elevated natural look which was exactly what I wanted and fit my comfort level. I received tons of compliments on my makeup and it lasted all night!
  • Kristi
    Kristi S. Married on 04/15/2022

Amazing makeup artist!

Ashley is the sweetest, and so talented!!! From the first time we spoke, I knew I had to meet with her for a makeup trial. And I'm so thrilled I had. The makeup trial went so well--Ashley is patient, adaptable, and creative. She responded to every email promptly. She and Melissa came the day of the wedding to help me, my bridesmaids, and my mother and MIL get dolled up--and we felt so beautiful. Everyone keeps complimenting how flawless our makeup was. It was the perfect amount to enhance us and look fantastic in the photos. I highly recommend Ashley!!
  • Marie
    Marie G. Married on 09/08/2018

Hands down, THE BEST!!

Ashley is a master at her craft! She does beautiful work – not to mention a mean braid. I was truly obsessed with my bridal makeup. She did my bridesmaids as well and they all looked flawless! She has done my hair and makeup on several occasions now and is my go-to for special events. She is professional, punctual and incredibly sweet. She deserves way more that 5 stars :)

De Cara Makeup's reply:

Thank you Marie for your awesome review! It was a great time getting you and your girls makeup ready for your big day! You looked stunning!!
  • illustration stars

· Wedding Hair & Makeup

516 W Boston Post Road Mamaroneck, New York, 10543
2035693285
914-899-3333
Location of (De Cara Makeup)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding