516 West Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 10543 Map · Phone number

About Salon POSH

Salon POSH is a full-service hair salon located in Mamaroneck, New York. They're known for their bridal services, and their experienced stylists pride themselves on making sure you have an amazing time on your special day. Since their salon is spacious, they’re happy to accommodate a wedding party of any size, and even offer group discounts for bridal parties of at least six guests. Salon POSH will also come to you the morning of your wedding, ensuring your big day starts off relaxed and stress-free.

This award-winning salon offers consultations, as well as both hair and makeup trials, so you can test out your bridal look beforehand. They're happy to style your flower girls, in addition to your bridesmaids and family members. Their goal is for you to indulge in an unforgettable experience, and for their licensed stylists to turn your vision into a reality. Their services include:

• Updos and styling
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes

Other Services

In addition to creating everything from loose curls to elegant buns, Salon Posh also offers haircuts and coloring. Additional services include:

• Keratin treatment

Salon POSH 5
Salon POSH 6
Salon POSH 7

Shelby · Married on 09/15/2018

Truly Diane, Kelly Marie and the whole team at Salon Posh made my wedding day amazing. They helped bring the idea in my head right into the real hair style I wore on my wedding date! Not only talent but such a fun and nice crew that made the whole morning full of laughs and smiling. Plus my bridesmaids looked HOT!

Salon POSH 8
    Salon POSH 9
    Salon POSH 10
    Salon POSH 11

Liane · Married on 09/15/2018

I used the Salon Posh team for my wedding day and they are AMAZING. Gina made my hair look exactly how I wanted it to for my special day, and I received so many compliments! My entire wedding party was extremely happy with how their hair turned out. We went to the salon on the morning of my wedding and all the girls were wearing shirts that said "we have a bride." It was a fun way to start my wedding day and everyone was so helpful, kind, and professional. I worked with Diane (the owner) to book everything, and she could not have been more helpful! If you are looking for a professional salon with great customer service, head to Salon Posh!

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

I got married July 28, 2018 and salon POSH is, by far, the best make-up and hair stylist out there. Ashley, Diane, Stacy & Kelly Marie went above and beyond to get me and my girls wedding ready. I was recommended to use Posh from a dear family member back in December and when I called their office to set up a trial appointment they were able to fit me right in. I knew the moment I walked through their door they were the perfect match for me. The team was full of energy and charming and they had me feeling like a true princess. Their impeccable approach to business and clients is obvious by giving full consideration to what you want and doing an excellent job at that.
    The morning of, they came right to the hotel where we were staying and set everything up, it was clear to me that they had it down to a science. Some girls started with hair while others make-up, but everything ran so smoothly like they had done this a million times over. Overall, I was so overwhelmed with how beautiful each girl looked and I felt so confident walking down that isle. I feel extremely fortunate in discovering this salon and the services that they provided to make me and my girls feel like true royalty. Thank you all again for playing a vital role in making my fairy tale wedding come to life.

Salon POSH FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 516 West Boston Post Road Mamaroneck, New York, NY 10543 See on map