Salon POSH

Mamaroneck, NY View map

Salon Posh & De Cara Makeup

We are a full service Hair and Makeup Salon located in Mamaroneck, NY directly facing the Village Harbor. Our team is dedicated to our trade and are seasoned in Wedding Hair and Makeup being featured in Westchester Magazine, 914 Inc and others. We are happy to accommodate a Bride and wedding party in salon or onsite servicing locations from Westchester County, Fairfield County, Hudson Valley and beyond.

Wedding Day Services Offered

This award-winning salon offers in salon hair and/or makeup trial. We happy to style your flower girls, in addition to your bridesmaids and family members. Our goal is for you to indulge in an unforgettable experience, and for our experienced stylists to turn your vision into a reality. Services include:

• Bridal Hair Styling
  • Bridal Makeup (included is temporary individual eyelash cluster application & the option of traditional or airbrush makeup application)
  • Bridal Party Hair and or Makeup (Flower Girl, and family also included)
  • In Salon Trial for Hair and or Makeup

Please See our Intagrams for Inspiration @decaramakeup & @salonposhhair

• Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$360

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kristi
    Kristi S. Married on 04/15/2022

Amazing makeup artists!

Ashley is the sweetest, and so talented!!! From the first time we spoke, I knew I had to meet with her for a makeup trial. And I'm so thrilled I had. The makeup trial went so well--Ashley is patient, adaptable, and creative. She responded to every email promptly. She and Melissa came the day of the wedding to help me, my bridesmaids, and my mother and MIL get dolled up--and we felt so beautiful. Everyone keeps complimenting how flawless our makeup was. It was the perfect amount to enhance us and look fantastic in the photos. I highly recommend Ashley!!

Salon POSH's reply:

Thank you so much Kristi for your review!! It was a pleasure working with your friends and Family and the seek peak of professional pictures we have seen are amazing. Congratulations
    Patricia S. Married on 07/30/2021

Beautifully Bliss

If you are looking for hair and make-up for a special event or wedding...look no further. When you strike gold, you shouldn't go looking for silver. Hands down they were the most organized and talented hair and make-up team that I have ever worked with. Ashley from before booking to the day of kept everything organized, streamlined, and efficient. She was beyond amazing with her customer service. Ashley has done my makeup three times now including my wedding day. She brings out your beauty like no other make-up artist I have ever used previously. She is beyond talented. And the way the make-up looks in photos is so seamless and beautiful. She will make your wedding make-up dreams and vision come to life. I could not be more thankful! Stacy went above and beyond to make my up do everything I could have ever asked for and dreamed of. She is so friendly, calm, and caring and she feels like a friend you have had for years. Both of these ladies will go above and beyond to make your wedding party and you feel fabulous. I highly recommend them.
  • Gabriele
    Gabriele Married on 01/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Hair Stylist Ever!!!

Words cannot describe how incredible Stacy was to work with on my wedding day. As a wedding photographer鈥檚 wife, I have heard horror stories about hair and makeup running so late that the ceremony has to be cut short and there is no time left for pictures beforehand. My husband assured me that he had worked countless times with Salon Posh and with Stacy, and knew that timing would never be an issue, and most importantly the girls would look amazing.
    From the day I scheduled my trial I knew she was the perfect choice as my hair stylist for the wedding. I even changed my mind about what style I wanted a few times, and she never once made me feel like she wouldn鈥檛 be able to handle the changes. I brought photos of hairstyles for inspiration and she flawlessly styled my hair exactly the way I had envisioned. I had fresh flowers pinned into one side that stayed put the entire day and night. We took pictures at the end of the night in the falling snow, and my hair didn鈥檛 budge even after dancing all night and getting wet in the snow! Stacy did a wonderful job of making my bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, and grandma (all 9 of us on her own!) feel beautiful and fabulous. Each girl wanted something different, from blowouts to updos, and everyone鈥檚 styles stayed put all night!! She is super easy to work with and made us all feel comfortable having her in the bridal suite all morning. I cannot recommend Stacy or Salon Posh enough!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Salon POSH's reply:

Gabriele it was an absolute pleasure servicing you and your ladies on your wedding day! We couldn't be happier to hear that your day went so flawlessly. You looked absolutely stunning. We cannot wait to post your gorgeous pictures everywhere. Thank you again for your glowing review, hoping that you're enjoying your new married life!
    -Stacy & the ladies of Salon POSH

4.8 out of 5 rating , 105 Reviews
路 Mansion Weddings

516 West Boston Post Road Ste B Mamaroneck, NY, 10543
Location of (Salon POSH)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding