516 West Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 10543 Map · Phone number

About Salon POSH

Salon POSH is a full-service hair salon located in Mamaroneck, New York. They're known for their bridal services, and their experienced stylists pride themselves on making sure you have an amazing time on your special day. Since their salon is spacious, they’re happy to accommodate a wedding party of any size, and even offer group discounts for bridal parties of at least six guests. Salon POSH will also come to you the morning of your wedding, ensuring your big day starts off relaxed and stress-free.

This award-winning salon offers consultations, as well as both hair and makeup trials, so you can test out your bridal look beforehand. They're happy to style your flower girls, in addition to your bridesmaids and family members. Their goal is for you to indulge in an unforgettable experience, and for their licensed stylists to turn your vision into a reality. Their services include:

• Updos and styling
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes

Other Services

In addition to creating everything from loose curls to elegant buns, Salon Posh also offers haircuts and coloring. Additional services include:

• Keratin treatment

Salon POSH 6
Salon POSH 7
  • Gabriele

Gabriele · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Hair Stylist Ever!!!

Words cannot describe how incredible Stacy was to work with on my wedding day. As a wedding photographer’s wife, I have heard horror stories about hair and makeup running so late that the ceremony has to be cut short and there is no time left for pictures beforehand. My husband assured me that he had worked countless times with Salon Posh and with Stacy, and knew that timing would never be an issue, and most importantly the girls would look amazing.
    From the day I scheduled my trial I knew she was the perfect choice as my hair stylist for the wedding. I even changed my mind about what style I wanted a few times, and she never once made me feel like she wouldn’t be able to handle the changes. I brought photos of hairstyles for inspiration and she flawlessly styled my hair exactly the way I had envisioned. I had fresh flowers pinned into one side that stayed put the entire day and night. We took pictures at the end of the night in the falling snow, and my hair didn’t budge even after dancing all night and getting wet in the snow! Stacy did a wonderful job of making my bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, and grandma (all 9 of us on her own!) feel beautiful and fabulous. Each girl wanted something different, from blowouts to updos, and everyone’s styles stayed put all night!! She is super easy to work with and made us all feel comfortable having her in the bridal suite all morning. I cannot recommend Stacy or Salon Posh enough!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Salon POSH's reply:

Gabriele it was an absolute pleasure servicing you and your ladies on your wedding day! We couldn't be happier to hear that your day went so flawlessly. You looked absolutely stunning. We cannot wait to post your gorgeous pictures everywhere. Thank you again for your glowing review, hoping that you're enjoying your new married life!
    -Stacy & the ladies of Salon POSH

Shelby · Married on 09/15/2018

Truly Diane, Kelly Marie and the whole team at Salon Posh made my wedding day amazing. They helped bring the idea in my head right into the real hair style I wore on my wedding date! Not only talent but such a fun and nice crew that made the whole morning full of laughs and smiling. Plus my bridesmaids looked HOT!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Salon POSH 8
    Salon POSH 9
    Salon POSH 10
    Salon POSH 11

Liane · Married on 09/15/2018

I used the Salon Posh team for my wedding day and they are AMAZING. Gina made my hair look exactly how I wanted it to for my special day, and I received so many compliments! My entire wedding party was extremely happy with how their hair turned out. We went to the salon on the morning of my wedding and all the girls were wearing shirts that said "we have a bride." It was a fun way to start my wedding day and everyone was so helpful, kind, and professional. I worked with Diane (the owner) to book everything, and she could not have been more helpful! If you are looking for a professional salon with great customer service, head to Salon Posh!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Salon POSH FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 516 West Boston Post Road Mamaroneck, New York, 10543 See on map