About CMK Beauty Studio

Long Island based Makeup Artist

CMK Beauty Studio

Christina Marie

Since her childhood, Christina Marie has had a passion for the entertainment industry. As a little girl she began acting and modeling dreaming to one day make it in the industry. She soon realized her passion for working behind the camera and pursued a career in beauty Make-Up.

After Christina finished school in 2006 she attended the Long Island Nail and Skin institute and became a licensed esthetician. Christina gained first hand experience studying skin care and also working at a spa. still wanting more Christina then enrolled in New York's prestigious Make Up desighnory (MUD) where she learned the ins and outs of the beauty and bridal industry.

Christina Worked for MAC Cosmetics along with different spas on long island for many years were she learned the wants and needs of a bride on her speacial day. Christina is also available for engagment photos, bridal showers, sweet sixteens, Proms, or just a night out on the town. which she is available on location throughout the local area including Long island. Queens. and Manhatten.

Contact Christina for a trial and to discuss rates. (516) 865-7588 or CMKBeautystudio@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (1)
Makeup (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

Christina just recently did makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law for my wedding. She is incredibly professional and her flexibility allows each person to capture the look they want to feel beautiful. She was punctual and did everyone's makeup in the time allotted before we had to head to the venue. She did multiple trials with me to make sure I was satisfied and got the look I wanted for my special day. I would recommend her to anyone that needs makeup done for their wedding or any other occasion.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did such a wonderful job making me, the bride, look stunning on my special day. She also did my maids of honors (sisters), my mother, and another bridemaid. She was very helpful during the pre process of the make up trial trying colors out that would match the girls dresses. Everyone's make up looked so natural and lasted the entire evening. We had foundation, eye shadows, lip liners, fake eye lashes, long lasting lipsticks, she had an awesome assortment of colors for us. Would definitely have her over again even if I wanted make up done for my birthday or any other special event.

Profile Picture Claudia, 6/10/17, 1 Review

Events

Long Island. Queens. NY, Freeport , NY 11520   See On Map
516-865-7588 (phone)
By Appointment only
CMK Beauty Studio is a wedding Makeup Artist from Long Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Queens , New York , and Long Island . CMK Beauty Studio is a professional Esthetician that has been part of the Makeup wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Bridal, Engagements, Bridal parties, Sweet sixteens, .