CMK Beauty Studio

Long Island. Queens. NY, Freeport, NY 11520 Map · Phone number

About CMK Beauty Studio

CMK Beauty Studio is a professional makeup artist in Hicksville, New York. The company specializes in on-location beauty services for weddings and special events in Queens, Manhattan, and Long Island. Owner Christina Marie is a licensed esthetician who trained in New York City and learned from industry pros while working as an artist for MAC Cosmetics and various spas in Long Island. She brings a professional and friendly attitude to all of her clients, and creates sophisticated looks that make brides feel confident and beautiful on their big day.

Services
CMK Beauty Studio offers custom wedding services for brides and bridal parties that are fun and relaxing. A consultation and travel fees are included in bridal packages, and CMK Beauty Studio is also available for engagement photos, bridal showers, sweet sixteens, proms, and private parties. Other services the company offers include:

• Airbrush makeup

Together
Together

23 Reviews for CMK Beauty Studio

HEATHER · Married on 12/16/2017

Five stars is not enough....I don't even know where to begin when it comes to Christina! She was truly amazing from the minute that I contacted her. Christina made me look and feel BEAUTIFUL!!! As she did with my bridesmaids too! Our make up was FLAWLESS all night long. Not one girl had to touch up their make up the entire night.. (seriously!!!!) Even after all of the crying at the ceremony everyone still looked perfect! Christina got to my house at 7:30am on the dot and stayed until the minute us ladies got into the limo - without anyone asking. She went above and beyond and was even willing to touch up make up for ladies that showed up at my house for a sneak peak! Christina is a perfectionist and can't thank her enough!!! All of us ladies love you Christina and we can't wait to use you for future events!!

CMK Beauty Studio 1
    CMK Beauty Studio 8
    CMK Beauty Studio 9
    CMK Beauty Studio 10

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2017

Christina just recently did makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law for my wedding. She is incredibly professional and her flexibility allows each person to capture the look they want to feel beautiful. She was punctual and did everyone's makeup in the time allotted before we had to head to the venue. She did multiple trials with me to make sure I was satisfied and got the look I wanted for my special day. I would recommend her to anyone that needs makeup done for their wedding or any other occasion.

Claudia · Married on 06/10/2017

Christina did such a wonderful job making me, the bride, look stunning on my special day. She also did my maids of honors (sisters), my mother, and another bridemaid. She was very helpful during the pre process of the make up trial trying colors out that would match the girls dresses. Everyone's make up looked so natural and lasted the entire evening. We had foundation, eye shadows, lip liners, fake eye lashes, long lasting lipsticks, she had an awesome assortment of colors for us. Would definitely have her over again even if I wanted make up done for my birthday or any other special event.

Award

• Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed

• Iris Photobooths
    Iris Photobooths Photo Booths

Look no further if you need top notch day-of makeup. I send all my brides-to-be to Christina!

• Long Island. Queens. NY Freeport, New York, NY 11520 See on map