CMK Beauty Studio Reviews

23 | Freeport, NY

23 Reviews for CMK Beauty Studio

23 CMK Beauty Studio Reviews

HEATHER · Married on 12/16/2017

Five stars is not enough....I don't even know where to begin when it comes to Christina! She was truly amazing from the minute that I contacted her. Christina made me look and feel BEAUTIFUL!!! As she did with my bridesmaids too! Our make up was FLAWLESS all night long. Not one girl had to touch up their make up the entire night.. (seriously!!!!) Even after all of the crying at the ceremony everyone still looked perfect! Christina got to my house at 7:30am on the dot and stayed until the minute us ladies got into the limo - without anyone asking. She went above and beyond and was even willing to touch up make up for ladies that showed up at my house for a sneak peak! Christina is a perfectionist and can't thank her enough!!! All of us ladies love you Christina and we can't wait to use you for future events!!

CMK Beauty Studio 1
    CMK Beauty Studio 8
    CMK Beauty Studio 9
    CMK Beauty Studio 10

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2017

Christina just recently did makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law for my wedding. She is incredibly professional and her flexibility allows each person to capture the look they want to feel beautiful. She was punctual and did everyone's makeup in the time allotted before we had to head to the venue. She did multiple trials with me to make sure I was satisfied and got the look I wanted for my special day. I would recommend her to anyone that needs makeup done for their wedding or any other occasion.

Claudia · Married on 06/10/2017

Christina did such a wonderful job making me, the bride, look stunning on my special day. She also did my maids of honors (sisters), my mother, and another bridemaid. She was very helpful during the pre process of the make up trial trying colors out that would match the girls dresses. Everyone's make up looked so natural and lasted the entire evening. We had foundation, eye shadows, lip liners, fake eye lashes, long lasting lipsticks, she had an awesome assortment of colors for us. Would definitely have her over again even if I wanted make up done for my birthday or any other special event.

melissa · Married on 04/08/2017

Christina was very reasonable with her price and delivered with the quality of her work. She had extreme patience with my mother, who was having her make-up done professionally for the first time and was very nervous and picky about what she wanted. Christina worked with our requests and completed the work in a good amount of time. She also does not have limit as to how many clients. She worked on me, my sister, and mother for my wedding.

Christine · Married on 04/01/2017

Christina did an amazing job. She took what I asked from her and did it better than I could ever imagine. The trial was a nice look, but the morning of I asked for a more natural look and I was stunned by the result. Also she was always quick to answer emails throughout the whole planning process. 5 stars for sure

nastascia · Married on 03/11/2017

I was completely amazed with how professional she was, very patient ! ...... I didn't want to wash my face off after my wedding "as for a person that does not wear makeup a lot" #noregrets

Barbara · Married on 10/30/2016

Christina did a great job at my daughters wedding. Very reliable and professional!

Kamini · Married on 10/18/2016

For all my makeup needs, there is no one else I would choose on my big day! Christina is so attentive to look I wanted to achieve and I would honestly recommend her to anyone. Even with Indian skin, she perfected my look! Thank you again for being so amazing.

Christina · event on: 06/29/2014

Christina is absolutely amazing!!! She has done my make-up numerous times for parties, weddings, charity galas, nights out, my engagement party, etc. and she always does a phenomenal job. Christina always understands the look I am going for and my make up always lasts all night. She is my go to girl and I cannot wait for her to do my makeup for my upcoming wedding. You will not be disappointed if you go to Christina!

Christina was such a pleasure to work with! She did all the girls in the bridal party including the bride and everyone looked flawless. It was the hottest day of the year and my makeup lasted the whole day! She is my new go to make up artist! I can’t wait to use her for my next event! Thank you Christina!

CMK Beauty Studio 11

Christina did an amazing job on my makeup! I had asked for a natural look for my baby shower and I got just that! I got so many compliments on my makeup. I will definitely be calling her again. :)

Jackie · Married on 10/16/2015

Christina is an amazing make up artist! I would definitely recommend her to any bride! I got married on October 16 2015 and my make up was exactly how I wanted for my perfect day. I normally don't wear make up, so it wasn't too much it was just perfect and flawless. I got so many compliments and my pictures look gorgeous! She was very professional and was able to do my make up, my mom, and a few of my bridesmaids in a timely manner. The make up stayed on all day and night ! She was great and I am so happy and grateful Christina was able to make me look beautiful on the most important day of my life! Thank you!

Erin · Married on 09/26/2014

Christina was amazing! I was recently a bridesmaid, and Christina came to the house where we were getting ready to do my makeup and the makeup of one other bridesmaid. We were both incredibly happy with her! Christina was very friendly, sweet, professional, and prompt; we were running quite late and Christina was very patient and understanding. She was very easy to work with. My friend and I each wanted different makeup looks, so Christina created two looks that were individualized to our tastes while being equally elegant and appropriate for the occasion. The makeup lasted all night and looked beautiful. We both got lots of compliments, and I can't wait to use her again. I would recommend her to anyone without reservation.

Christina is amazing! She takes the time to listen to what your vision is, along with giving her own suggestions for what will pull everything together. Christina is so sweet and helpful and helped make me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and I were so happy with our makeup, and Christina did a great job applying it in a way that highlighted each of us the best. Christina made me feel so calm and made sure that I was completely happy with our looks. She truly is a professional and an all around kind person. I couldn't recommend her more!

Angela · Married on 05/31/2014

Christina did my make-up for a wedding I was attending. She listened to what I wanted and did an excellent job! My make-up looked natural and lasted all night!

Christina did an amazing job. She is so friendly, yet professional. She took the time to understand what I wanted and delivered outstanding makeup. I received so many compliments. Thank you Christina!

sana · Married on 06/08/2013

Christina is one of the best makeup artist I have met! She has become my personal contact for makeup! She did my make up for my wedding (Pakistani wedding).. She did my makeup for ALL 3 events and all my friends were asking, who did my makeup. My makeup was completely on point, because Christina listened. I'll be seeing her very soon for an upcoming event!! :)

• User4046225 · event on: 04/06/2014

The makeup and hair was one hundred percent perfect!! I would recommend her to everyone of my friends! Christina is so talented and so professional!!

Jessie · event on: 08/05/2013

My makeup looked phenomenal as well as my hair. Highly recommended. Completed satisfied with service.

Cait · event on: 10/27/2012

Christina is a perfect balance of accessible and professional, she makes you feel comfortable, and helps you feel like the best version of yourself. She is also a knowledgable professional who brings ideas to the table, and has knowledge about varieties of looks and styles. Having her prepare your look for an important event will completely take any stress or strain out of your planning for the evening. When she did my look for a holiday party she took the time to make sure my eyes were done carefully, meticulously, and completely complimenting my outfit, even though I hadn't show her before what I was wearing. She also providing helpful tips during about how I could maintain this through the evening, or replicate it at a later date. I STRONGLY recommend letting Christina help your beauty shine!

Kelly · event on: 06/05/2014

She was very professional. She did my make up for my prom and it came out beautiful. I got compliments all night about my make up thanks to her. I would recommend her to do make up for any event.

Brianne · event on: 06/05/2014

Christina was amazing! Loved how she did my make up.. Would most
    Definelty have her do mine again and would reccomand her to everyone!

Jennifer · event on: 08/12/2014

I refer a lot of my clients to Christina, and they LOVE her work. She is an expert artist, and is a lovely person to work with. Professional, and outstanding artistry.