Alexandria Gilleo Makeup Artist

Fishkill, NY View map Visit website

Never a heavy-handed "makeover" artist, Alexandria's goal is to make her clients look good and feel beautiful, and it is instantly identifiable in her signature makeup style: gorgeous, radiant faces that seem to glow from within. She simply believes in the beauty that each individual posses. Whether the task is a commercial in HD, television interview, music video, VIP appearance or print, she will adjust her technique to answer the demands of different lighting set ups, scenarios and pressure-packed situations.

Alexandria is a New York based, freelance makeup artist specializing in beauty makeup. Growing up in New York helped spark her passion for artisty. Always on the go, she never gets tired of the excitement of working and being on set. Alexandria's devotion, down-to-earth attitude and creative contributions keeps her clients coming back for more.

She was recently key makeup artist for 2013 Miss New York USA pageant, and has a clientele that ranges from Music Choice, to Nickelodeon to DirecTV, MTV and much more.. She has experience working with film, tv, runway, print and special occasion. She is inspired by music, nature and beauty.

Alexandria has had the pleasure of being part of over 500 weddings. She is dedicated to making you and your bridal party look and feel amazing on your special day. She will travel up to 2 hours away or 5 minutes. Alexandria's bridal work has recently been published in Inspire Salon Style Book Wedding Edition. Call Alexandria today to book your bridal makeup artist!

"I never want to mask or "cover-up" your face with makeup, but use makeup as my tool to enhance your natural beauty and features." Alexandria Gilleo

Like us on facebook for the latest updates new and photos:

www.facebook.com/muahbyalexandria

www.AlexandriaGilleo.com

www.muahbyalex.com/bridal

Alexandria.Gilleo@yahoo.com

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Eliza
    Eliza K. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you, Jennifer and Emma!

I'm so glad I booked Bridal by Alexandria for my wedding day! I used Jennifer for hair and Emma for makeup and they both did such a fabulous job. They were super helpful during my trial, and on the day of, they managed hair and makeup for me, three bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law seamlessly. We were in great hands and very pleased with the results!
    Kerri M. Married on 04/16/2022

Best ever!

There aren't enough ways to say how happy I was to work with Alex and her team for my wedding day. I used Alex for makeup and Desiree for hair and I feel like I hit the jackpot! On the business side: they are organized, professional, timely, great communicators, all the things. On the personal side: they are welcoming, friendly, uplifting, and all about making you feel and look your best from the inside, out! Alex and her team make you feel comfortable and confident and I wish I could work and hang with them every day, not just my wedding day!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 10/23/2021

Thank you, Desiree!

Desiree was the hair stylist for my wedding day and she did such beautiful work! She styled myself, my mother, my mother-in-law and my sister and my sister-in-law and it was very timely and efficient. She is also a very chill energy which I really appreciated on the big day. She was so open and flexible, we ended up doing a different style than the one we did at my trial and I loved it. Thank you!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Chris & Bethany
24 photos · 06/25/2017

Fishkill, 12524
Location of (Alexandria Gilleo Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding