Makeup by Lauren

White Plains, NY View map Visit website

Based in White Plains, New York, Makeup by Lauren is a wedding makeup artist that will make you look like the best version of yourself. After all, she understands that every bride wants to look timeless and flawless on her big day.

Experience

Lauren attended the Christine Valmy International Institute for Makeup and Esthetics in New York City. She has been part of the wedding industry since 2000.

To customize a look just for you, Lauren offers consultations and makeup trials for brides, bridesmaids and other members of the bridal party. Her professional services include:

• On-site makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

Areas Covered

Makeup by Lauren is available throughout Westchester County, New York and Fairfield County, Connecticut. She can also travel to New York City, Long Island and Northern New Jersey.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$135

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Lauren R. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lauren is second to none! Highly recommend!

Working with Lauren was an absolute pleasure, and I highly recommend her services. She could not have been more accommodating and easy to schedule with. She has an amazing sense of humor and makes you feel comfortable which is a tremendous plus. Her work is hands down the best I have ever experienced and uses high quality, hypoallergenic products. She expressed great knowledge in skin care and even gave me recommendations for my daily routines. She was right on time, in fact she was early and took her time. Her attention to detail and ability to exceed my expectations for the look I was going for was second to none. If you need a make up artist for ANY event, Lauren needs to be your girl! Highly recommended!
  • Mindy
    Mindy N. Married on 09/04/2021

Best makeup, best person

We have been using Lauren for years, for our family events (bar/bat mitzvahs, weddings etc) and she never disappoints. She is incredibly skilled and listens to us in terms of what we want. She is not formulaic so we never look exactly the same. She is also a joy to be around and a truly lovely person. We all love her and have big smiles when she comes.
    Lauren Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lauren was incredible this past weekend. She did my bridal make-up and also my mom's make-up. We both looked absolutely stunning and received so many compliments. Not only is Lauren an incredible artist, she is also a great person to spend the afternoon with. She is funny and supportive! When I was dealing with some weather related issues about the venue, Lauren gave sound advice and helped me solve the problem. She's a good, calm person to have around on a pretty chaotic day! Lauren made sure to check how I photographed on the photographer's camera before sending me off and also made sure I had all the make-up components for touch-ups. She is professional, prepared, and all around amazing. You will not regret booking her!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Makeup by Lauren 1
Exclusive

Westchester County, Rockland County, Fairfiend County, Long Island, and NYC White Plains, NY, 10603
9147209833

WEBSITE: www.makeupbylauren.com EMAIL: makeupbylaurent@gmail.com
Location of (Makeup by Lauren)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding