This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Calmness
Seasoned Professional
Bridal Makeup

On WeddingWire since 2023

DermaPlus Aesthetics & Beauty Inc. is an on-site hair and makeup company in Wappingers Falls, New York, specializing in weddings and events. Owner Ariana Berisha and her talented team provide premier beauty services for every occasion, including destination weddings. They can accommodate groups of up to 10 people at a time, offering everything from hair styling and makeup applications to pampering spa treatments, including non-invasive procedures and facials. When they aren’t traveling to events overseas, they cater to the tri-state area, Connecticut, and New Jersey, working from the comfort of your chosen location. Your vision matters to them, and they work collaboratively with everyone to craft stunning looks that match your desires and exceed your expectations.

DermaPlus Aesthetics & Beauty Inc proudly supports their local community and will happily recommend top-rated lash/brow artists, nail artists, spray tan technicians, and more. You can contact them by email or drop into the office to discuss your needs and explore their package options. They can also provide you with helpful tips and suggestions, giving you the perfect combination of hair and makeup to complete your wedding outfit.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$135

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Men's Grooming
Spa
Teeth Whitening
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Laser
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of DermaPlus Aesthetics & Beauty Inc.

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating

Powered by AI

D
Diana Z. Sent on 06/27/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Professional, talented, amazing hair and make up artist

I had the absolute pleasure of having Ariana as my hair and makeup artist for my wedding, and I cannot recommend her highly enough! She was incredibly professional, attentive, and talented.

Ariana took the time to understand my vision and offered invaluable suggestions that truly enhanced my look. Her attention to detail and ability to create a natural yet glamorous style were remarkable. On the wedding day, she brought a calming presence, making the entire experience enjoyable and stress-free.

The results were stunning—my hair and makeup stayed flawless throughout the entire day even through the humidity and rain. I received countless compliments from my guests, and I felt beautiful and confident the whole day.

If you are looking for a talented, reliable, and delightful hair and makeup artist for your special day, look no further than Ariana. She is simply the best!
Victoria
Victoria D. Sent on 07/11/2024

Amazing!!!!

Ariana & her team made me, my bridesmaids & the moms look absolutely AMAZING on my wedding day! We all felt so confident & gorgeous all night night long! The team was super professional, kind, experienced & also had a great energy balance of hype/calm to get you in the right mindset for the big day! Their talent truly showed & one of my bridesmaids even turned to me after she got her makeup done saying “wow I’m so pretty!” That’s how confident she felt!

Ariana also was super organized & me being a type A person was so happy to be working w/ someone with the same mindset as me! When we initially started talking over email, I knew I could trust her right away & got a great feeling from her right off the bat!

1000/10 would recommend! I know who I will be calling the next time I need glam for an event!!
E
Erica A. Sent on 04/28/2024

Ariana is the best!!

Ariana was an absolute PLEASURE to work with. She was available last minute to save me & my girls for my wedding day. She was very professional & on time. Her work lasted all night long. We all cried & still had our makeup look perfect for hours! She was very patient with all of us. She was very efficient & took her time to make sure our makeup came out perfect. She knew exactly what she was doing & has phenomenal talent at it. She covered every detail & made sure we all looked flawless! Lastly, she is also very sweet, beautiful & outgoing. It was a dream to work with her & an honor to have her do our makeup. A very hardworking girl that I cannot thank enough!! 🩷⭐️
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours