Soirees In Style

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I just can't express how wonderful it was to work with Lauren Berner and Soirees In Style. From my first meeting with her I knew she was going to help me have the most incredible wedding and reception -- and she did! I would recommend her to anyone. Throughout the entire planning process she was extremely knowledgeable, had great ideas, had AMAZING contacts with a variety of vendors and was just really fun! We talked so often during the planning process; I had withdrawals after the wedding was over!

The big day went off flawlessly -- except for the one thing I was supposed to do -- which was bringing a signed check for the band. I accidentally left the check in my hotel room and didn't realize it until she reminded me. Everyone was having such a good time and I panicked for about 2 seconds thinking "Who is going to go get the check?" Lauren said, "Don't worry. Just tell me where the check is and I'll go get it."

That speaks volumes about Lauren and Soirees In Style -- not only did she fix a mistake that I made, but she had everything so completely under control at the reception that it didn't even matter that she was gone for 30 minutes.

Lauren is amazing and will help you have the most wonderful day -- even better than your best daydream.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
2403 West Palm Drive, Unit 6, Tampa, FL 33629

Let us help you party in style...

Founded in 2003 by Lauren Berner, Soirees In Style's ultimate goal is to help our clients create the wedding of their dreams, and, more important, enjoy the planning as much as the party.  From start to finish, Soirees In Style can guide you through every facet of planning your wedding, whether you are planning the landmark event of a lifetime or a simply elegant event that requires that special touch.

Researching venues and vendors, and sorting through overwhelming amounts of information can be time-consuming and frustrating.  We have a variety of packages available to help you make plans and make choices with ease and confidence.  We offer everything from a one-time Design Consultation to Full Service Event Planning and Coordination.

Your wedding day should be exquisite and you should be completely stress free.  Let us help you plan your event with flair and finess, down to the last detail.  Call today to schedule a complimentary consultation!

Hope to hear from you soon! +/- read less
Details