Lesley Cohen Weddings & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I hired Lesley to plan our wedding as I was in law school and thought I needed help to stay on track. What a great decision!

We interviewed several other planners in the area and my husband said he was sold on Lesley when she spent less time talking about how awesome everything could be (he says that everyone says that), and more time talking about relationships she builds with the bride, and conflict management with the moms, bride and everyone else involved.

Turns out she is actually really good at keeping everyone involved, connected and listened to, while keeping me as the central decision maker. As a bride-to-be you don't realize how many folks want to weigh in and make decisions for you and having someone that can help manage the process while keeping you in charge :)

Day if the wedding was fantastic as well! We had a bit of a snafu with the toasts and lots of little things that came up, I didn't even know about most of them since Lesley just took care of them and everything just got done. So excited we hired her and would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone planning a wedding in the area (or elsewhere since she does destination weddings as well).

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Tampa, FL 33634
BLOG

Lesley Cohen Weddings & Events is a unique wedding planning company that provides a la carte wedding planning services to clients planning weddings in Florida and destination locations. We have over a decade of event experience and our work has been featured in some of the top wedding magazines and blogs. We are now located in Tampa after planning high-end weddings in DC for over 6 years.  Lesley Cohen has been recognized by Washingtonian Magazine as one of the top Wedding Planners in Washington, DC as well as honored with awards from WeddingWire and The Knot. But more than awards, the true testiment of our business is our past clients reviews. Our clients become a second family to us and we are honored to be part of their wedding. Please visit our website for more examples of our work. We look forward to working with you!

+/- read less