Kris Royal Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kris was very easy to work with as our day of coordinator. She proved invaluable confirming all our contracts in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Her attention to detail is unbelievable; she noticed tiny differences in contracts that my attorney husband didn't even see. I'd say that was what I was most impressed with, she really took a lot of time making sure each detail was in order and all parties were on the same page before the wedding. The day of the wedding, she was a little more behind the scenes than I had expected and I would have liked to ask her to make sure a few things happened during the receptions (an extra announcement about the photobooth and dessert station since people on one side of the ballroom didn't seem to know where they were), but overall I was so happy she was there taking care of details and keeping things on schedule without being pushy. She dealt with my extremely high stress personality very well. She was also a great value compared to other wedding planners in the area and we highly recommend her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Cohoes, NY 12047
BLOG

Kris Royal Weddings provides Day of Coordination services to the Capital Region and beyond! Our approach to weddings is detail oriented with a focus on keeping the process simple for our clients. We are easy to work with, offering the highest level of service to accommodate your needs & wishes in bringing your wedding day vision to ... read more

Kris Royal Weddings provides Day of Coordination services to the Capital Region and beyond! Our approach to weddings is detail oriented with a focus on keeping the process simple for our clients. We are easy to work with, offering the highest level of service to accommodate your needs & wishes in bringing your wedding day vision to life.

Day of Coordination

The Day of Coordination package is for the couple that has planned their own wedding but would like to be able to relax on their big day. Your coordinator will step in about a month before your event, confirm your arrangements and create your wedding itinerary. On the day of your wedding, the coordinator will take care of all the details leaving you free to truly enjoy every moment!

The Day of Coordination Package includes:

Phone and email consultations as needed
Confirmation of arrangements with all vendors 2 weeks prior to event
Creation of event itinerary
Coordination of ceremony rehearsal
Orchestration of set up at ceremony and reception locations
Provide personal assistance to bride and groom on event date
Act as liaison between the wedding party and the vendors
Ensure that the day flows smoothly and on time
Handle any last minute emergencies
Have an emergency kit available on site
Transport gifts and wedding day accessories to designated site at conclusion of event
And more!

Consulting

First consultations are always complimentary! Beyond the initial consultation, we also offer consulting on an hourly basis if you need advice, have questions, or just want to discuss your ideas with a wedding planner.

+/- read less