Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC

Gansevoort, NY View map

Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC is a detailed wedding planner helping couples design their dream wedding in the Albany, New York area. With attention to detail, creativity and years of experience, this planner will assist couples in creating their special day. The wedding planning team at Christine A. Wheat Events Firm, LLC embraces flexibility, style and strong relationships to make each wedding a success. The company helps plan all weddings except elopements.

Experience
Founder Christine A. Wheat began as a private university event planner before moving to weddings. She’s organized lectures at major colleges and universities, as well as social, philanthropic and corporate events.

The six wedding planners at this company offer the following services to couples in various stages of their own wedding planning process:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC has offices up and down the east coast, including:

• Saratoga Springs, New York
  • The New York Metropolitan Area
  • Naples, Florida
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Newport, Rhode Island
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alexandra
    Alexandra N. Married on 10/16/2021

Necessary necessary necessary

BRIDES! I BEG YOU! Do yourself the biggest and best favor of all and hire Christine Wheat's team for your wedding. They were invaluable. We had such great time because we were so confident in their abilities to make sure things ran smoothly. Imagine throwing the greatest party of your life and all you have to do is show up for it! That is what hiring this team means. On top of all of the stresses that come with planning a wedding, we had to reschedule because of Covid and Christine and her team made it a walk in the park. My husband and I are forever grateful for their professionalism, experience and guidance! Thank you Team CW!!
  • Aileen
    Aileen Married on 09/25/2021

I couldn't have managed my wedding day without her

Christine and her team are the absolute best. I hired Christine for consultations and day of event coordination and her expertise guided me so well through out the wedding planning process. She is honest, practical, and as I started to hit up against my budget she had plenty of DIY recommendations to help me still execute my vision without breaking the bank. When it came to day of execution I felt very confident having Christine and Jordan by my side. They were truly my biggest advocate the day of the wedding. When mishaps occurred with a vendor Christine and her team were on it - troubleshooting and resolving things immediately. It was such a relief to be able to just relax and enjoy my day. Our guests consistently tell us how much our wedding flowed perfectly and every detail seemed carefully thought through. I cannot recommend them enough!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth M. Married on 08/13/2021

Best in the Business Don't Look Any Further

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Christine and her team are. This is a long post, but I want every bride in the area to go to Christine and I can’t underscore how she is worth every single penny.
    I got engaged November 2019. In December 2019 we interviewed two wedding planning services, both from referrals from other brides in the area. Our main concern for my fiancée and I was we lived in Washington, DC but wanted to get married in upstate New York due to family and emotional connections to the area. One interview wanted to talk about frivolous things, like what we liked about each other (irrelevant for wedding selection) not Christine, she wanted to hear our vision, what our goals were, and what both my fiancé and I wanted. We initially hired Christine to help us look for a venue, we flew up MLK weekend and went and looked at 3 venues with her and Jordan. They walked us through every aspect, and our vision. The third venue Christine sat in a freezing farmhouse next to a fireplace and a barn cat and guided us to our venue selection. Let me be clear, she did not pressure us in any capacity to the most expensive venue, she wanted us comfortable. She was respectful of my mother’s disability, and my father’s multiple repetitive questions. That day we chose our venue, and we chose our full-time wedding planner.
    While a full-time wedding planner is an investment, I look back on our wedding 3 months later and can tell you that without her we would not have had our dream wedding. Let me be clear also, if you budget only accommodates a part time planner, chose her. She will go to bat for you with every vendor, and the venue. We had to add a tent to our venue to accommodate due to covid. She advocated to the OWNER of the resort on our behalf and secured the last tent in the Northeast for our wedding day, as everyone realized they could have the capacity they wanted for their wedding during June of 2021. She went to venue multiple times before the date to ensure everything was running smoothly and we were on track with tent set up, food, accommodations.
    Jordan her assistant is also an amazing planner, our invitations were somehow sent to a 40th birthday in Montana. Jordan and Christine got on the phone with printer, found another printer, and quickly fixed the problem. If I was on my own, I would be out so much money and would have added so much more stress planning my own wedding. They consistently updated us on every problem and the solution. There isn’t a better duo in the area.
    Then three weeks before our wedding, I broke my ankle. She was the first call in the ER, not my parents but to Christine, she immediately worked with the venue on logistics to ensure our wedding day was as perfect as it could be. Golf carts to move me around, moving the wedding location so I could walk (hobble) down the aisle, an extra chair under the tale to put my foot up to rest. She ensured the first dance was absolute perfection and the pictures hid my leg perfectly. At one point, there may have been baby powder put on my leg to help.
    Beyond that, I can attest that Christine is one of those few people that has best qualities and character as a human. She is kind, generous, funny, protective, loving, and will give you the honest answer. She is beyond a wedding planner to me and my husband now, she is a dear friend that we cherish. She will be our planner for every major event in our lives moving forward. Hire her, hire Jordan, full time, part time, day of. She. Is. The. Best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Music Man Entertainment Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Christine Wheat ROCKS!! She is an absolute sweetheart and one of THE BEST Wedding Planners in the USA! She will make your Wedding Dreams Come True! Book her today, while she still has your date available!!

665 Route 9 - 112 Gansevoort, NY, 12831
Location of (Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding