Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC Reviews

45 | Ballston Spa, NY

45 Reviews for Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC

Amy Shahda · Married on 09/01/2019

Christine & Laura made our wedding!

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Christine is. She is a complete professional and made me feel so confident that our wedding was going to run smoothly. The day of, Laura was with me throughout it all. She made me feel so special and taken care of... like anything and everything, she took care of. They both helped made our day the most perfect day.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Jenn Farren · Married on 08/24/2019

Made our wedding stress free!

Christine, Jordan, and their team made our wedding a much more enjoyable event for us! We thought we didn’t need a planner. We realized the month before that there were many small details to coordinate, and we just wanted to be in the moment enjoying. We also had a lot of family from out of town, and we wanted to enjoy their company rather than planning every moment. CW events made this possible! We opted for the month of planning services, and I could not recommend this more. My husband and I were able to sit back on our wedding day and enjoy all the details as Jordan and her team helped execute everything flawlessly. If you’re wondering if it is worthwhile to hire a planner, it absolutely is, and Cw events was the perfect event planning team for us!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Elena

Elena Mercado · Married on 06/01/2019

The best of the best!

Christine and her team are AMAZING!!!! They are so attentive to detail. Making sure everything runs smoothly. She was the best day of coordinator. I did not have to deal with any issues the day of the wedding. I was extremely relaxed and had the best day EVER!!!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

I definitely recommend!

We had a small wedding, but I knew from the beginning we would need a day of coordinator so myself, my husband, and our parents could actually enjoy the day instead of having to act as point people. I originally spoke with Christine on the phone, who assured me that her organizatoin would be able to provide all of the day of services we would need. Once we booked, Christine let me know that we would be working with Jordan, who was abolutely amazing! I'm not sure how we would have gotten through the day without her. I had several planning sessions with her and each time we spoke, she was professional and knowledgable. She always responded quickly to my quetsions and made me feel like I could depend on her. On the day of the event, she came with Tatianna, who was incredibly professional as well. They handled all of the small problems that arose as if it was nothing. Jordan thought of so many small things I never would have considered (such as putting a small pack of tissues on our table for when our family members gave their speeches) that made the day run much more smoothly.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Alex · Married on 06/09/2018

Now that our wedding is over, I don't know how we would of pulled off the wedding without Christine and her entire team. Throughout the eight months we worked with her, she was so organized, and honest (which is really important). Christine was able to help us with all the annoying time consuming tasks such as wedding blocks, transportation, day of schedule, and gift bags. She was also really helpful when meeting with our other vendors to make sure bases were always covered and along the theme of what we wanted from our wedding day. The day of our wedding me, my husband, and our family were able to sit back and relax and leave the stress to Christine, if there was something that happened I didn't know about it. Aside from having such a good experience with her, she's a really nice person who is so fun to work with! I would recommend her to anyone for any type of wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

Before you even read this review you should call and book Christine and her team, it will be the best decision you make. We had the pleasure of working with Christine for about 18 months on various details such as hotels, transportation, flowers, day of stationary, welcome bags and day of coordination. I will repeat myself when I say it was the best decision we ever made. Christine took away so much stress, she thought of things we never dreamed of. She took our vision and helped bring it to life. For the week leading up to the wedding and the entire wedding weekend, Christine and her team were invaluable. All the little hiccups that came up (trust me something always does) we hadn’t the slightest clue they even happened. She was always available to us and checked in constantly making sure everything was all set. The little added touches that were unexpected left lasting impressions on our heart (rose petals in the bedroom, extra cider donuts at the end of the night - thanks Ali). I could really go on and on about them – outstanding, efficient and exceeded all expectations.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Kristina · Married on 08/18/2017

I met with Christine early in the wedding planning process for a couple consultations to go over the wedding basics and make sure I was on the right track. She was extremely helpful and answered all my questions but more importantly gave me the confidence that I was making the right decisions. A week before my wedding the catering manager/planner at our venue changed and I was worried that the day wouldn't go smoothly. I heard from another vendor that Christine was still available and called to book her right away for day of coordination. She was prompt in helping me create a schedule for the wedding day and even came to the rehearsal. The morning /early afternoon of our wedding day it poured and Christine made sure to keep me calm and helped me stay dry for pictures. Once the rain cleared up she worked with the venue very hard to make sure the ceremony was set up outside where we wanted and not in the alternate rain location. Christine and her team made sure the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were set up perfectly, organized a boat to meet us for pictures, helped me bustle my dress and change my hair, and made sure the fireworks show happened before the next storm came through. I can't thank Christine, Jess and Ali enough for making our wedding day so perfect and stress free!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

We had the most beautiful and well coordinated wedding, thanks to Ali and her team's planning expertise. We engaged CW Planning to provide day of coordination. Our venue was a private club and we had all of our guests staying on campus so there were plenty of logistical items to consider. Ali made it seem easy though, and I did not have one thing to worry about on the day of the wedding. Everything was executed just as I dreamed it would be and we had so much fun. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for providing us with such a lovely day!

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 10/01/2016

Hiring Christine's event firm was the best money we spent for our big day! Ali & Brandi coordinated our wedding and I cannot imagine the day without them. Ali coordinated with us for months beforehand; planning a minute by minute schedule for the day, hiring transportation to & from the venue, and doing a walk through on location with us. On the wedding day Ali & Brandi went above and beyond to make everything seamless and put out multiple fires; from stitching up my mother in law when her dress ripped right before the ceremony to helping our maid of honor find her lost phone at midnight after the wedding. These women are incredible. My husband and I couldn't believe how smoothly everything went during the ceremony and reception and it is all thanks to them. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a planner or day of coordinator.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

There are truly no words to describe how grateful we are for Christine and her team! We were hesitant about hiring a day of coordinator as we felt that we had most things under control and organized but we are so glad we did! They are worth EVERY penny..

Every little detail of our wedding day flowed seamlessly.. there was not ONE thing that went wrong! The girls were so kind, helpful and professional. By the end of the day, we felt like we had known the team forever and they just blended in with the crowd of our family and friends. Our wedding day would not have been possible without them and we seriously cannot thank them enough for all that they did!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Hillary · Married on 07/30/2016

Highly recommend them! They made my wedding day so easy and I didn't have to worry about anything. I got married on July 30th at the Sagamore. They knew exactly what to do and were so nice. Ali and her team did my wedding and they were amazing. So organized!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Everything at Christine Wheats Special Events Firm is top notch! We had such a great experience with Ali and her staff the day of - from putting out fires (wrong bridesmaid dress!) to having everything lined up from ceremony to reception. I highly recommend their services for day of coordination - I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/23/2015

These guys are brilliant. I could not recommend them more highly. They made the whole process of planning the wedding so much easier. And on the day, they were invaluable. Could not imagine what it would have been like without them. We could really enjoy the day and not worry about anything because we had such excellent help.The whole wedding day ran smoothly because every detail was thought of and planned for. We were pleasantly surprised by the price for the wedding planning services as well.

Not only was the wedding planner professional and very talented, but also really enjoyable to work with. Loved having her around on the day.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Erika · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Christine and Tonya for our recent wedding.
    Christine and her team are unbelievable. I did not have to worry about one thing on our big day and I cannot thank you enough for that.
    Not only did Christine coordinate our wedding day, she also constructed welcome bags for all our guests staying in town that weekend. They were perfect and we received so many compliments on how awesome they were.
    Thank so much for everything Christine and I hope that we can work together again someday!
    You are your team are amazing!!
    xoxo Matt & Erika Valenti

Sent on 10/24/2014

Shanley · Married on 10/04/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Christine and her team. As someone who wasn't sure if I needed a wedding planner, I can say that I am so glad I worked with Christine and I would advise everyone to use this service. We had the day of coordination package and it was one of, if not the best choice we made in planning our wedding. There are so many little details to take care of on the day of the wedding (and leading up to) that you don't anticipate and having someone else communicate with all the vendors and ensure everyone is where they need to be truly is invaluable. Also, Christine's personality will put you at ease and make you feel so special. She and her team think of every little detail. My advice to any bride (and groom) would be to hire Christine and her team for your wedding, you'll be so thankful you did.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Chris · Married on 10/03/2014

Christine Wheat was by the far the most importnat vendor that we used at our wedding. In the planning process she helped by gathering all of our information, making contacts with all of our vendors, and putting together an in depth schedule to make sure that everyone was on the same page. Half of the stress in worrying about things coming together, and Christine is the one that made it happen! Worth every cent and there is no possible way that we could have enjoyed that weekend as much as we did without her!

If you are debating at all using a wedding planner, I would recommend using one because this is a once in a lifetime event that you deserve to feel great about. And if you are in the area, I would recommend Christine because she is a true professional and very very good at what she does!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

I honestly don't know how I would of made it through this time without the help of Tonya. From the help and ideas she gave me from the beginning I knew this wedding was going to go off without a hitch! Day after day she was emailing to check in, seeing if we needed anything. I will say my favorite part of working with Tonya was having one of my girlfriends call me who was doing my bridesmaids hair and saying, " Tonya just called to confirm everything" maybe it's a little thing but my mom and I just looked at each other and I think for the first time of wedding week just took a huge breath because we knew we were taken care of.

Wedding day was amazing Tonya showed up and I didn't think about a thing for the rest of the day. I was told when todo each thing and I sat back and enjoyed my champaign and the anticipation! The ceremony came and went everything was perfect. I got to marry the man of my dreams and what's scary? We looked like pros! The reception was amazing as well. My mom and I didn't have a worry in the world. My husband and I danced all night and enjoyed ourselves. Thank you Tonya for being there, From touching up my lip stick or helping with my dress coming undone and making sure my husband and I were taken care of you wore many hats that day I don't think you left a single one at home, even the helping the bride use the restroom one, not glamorous but also something one doesn't think about until that night!

Thank you again Tonya!
    Love,
    Mr and Mrs Wickles

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2014

Christine provided day of coordination for our wedding and did an amazing job. She confirmed the schedule with all the vendors leading up to the wedding and helped manage what remaining payments needed to be made. It was such a relief just at the time when you need it! Christine was also so extremely helpful the day of the wedding, she literally took all stress off us and our families and took care of every last detail/question that came up.

I highly recommend Christine, it is worth it!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Emily · Married on 09/13/2014

Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm was the perfect fit for my wedding. They understood my vision and brought my dreams to life! As a person living on the West Coast with parents that also live out of state, it was such a comfort to have feet on the ground to help with all the planning. Trust me, you have no idea how much goes into planning a wedding if you've never planned one before, it can be a full time job. So, if you don't want to quit yours to plan a wedding it's nice to have this firm's professional support. I cannot imagine how challenging it would have been especially the day of to have not had them there by my side making everything flow smoothly. My wedding was on a private island that can only be accessed by a small barge, this posed a lot of interesting challenges for my big day - but my planner Tonya and her team did an outstanding job facilitating all the vendors needs. It also POURED down rain on my wedding day and with an outdoor wedding ceremony, this was a disappointment, but they never missed a beat in coming up with a beautiful rain contingency plan that worked for me, my husband & our 230 guests. Of course, a day with so many moving parts is bound to have a few hick-ups, and there were a couple, but by putting my faith in Tonya & her team I barely noticed that anything was awry. I highly recommend this company if your planning a wedding or large event. They're the best.

Sent on 03/26/2015

George · Married on 09/06/2014

As the "check writer" for my daughter's recent wedding as well as being a hands on person (described by my daughter as a control freak) I seriously questioned the need for a wedding planner. Fortunately my predisposition did not prevail. The hiring of Christine Wheat Special Events Firm and the invaluable contributions of their wedding planner Tonya, were major contributors to making the event the rousing success that it was. Notwithstanding all the forethought, planning and consideration given to each of the myriad details that the participants and their families contemplated in the months prior to the wedding, it became apparent that when the wedding reached critical mass Tonya's guidance and management skills resulted in the flawless execution of the day’s events and, most importantly, freed us to take in and enjoy the celebration. Tonya proved to be a necessity rather than a luxury.

Bianca · Married on 09/05/2014

Hiring Christine Wheat and her team was one of the best decisions I made throughout my entire wedding planning process. Christine was able to take my many ideas and help me narrow it down to what I truly wanted, and what would look best together. She gave me fantastic ideas for vendors, as well as the best places to add those small details that really make a difference. Christine's team for the day was amazing! Kerry and Amanda helped me with everything and anticipated my every need. Having worked in the wedding industry, I knew how essential it would be to have a team that I could trust and not stress that everything was going how I wanted to. Kerry knew the answers to my questions before I could ask, and I completely trusted her to make sure everything was done right. They even went the huge extra mile and helped my family with some unexpected things. We are so, so grateful for Christine, Kerry, and the whole CW Events Team!! Thank you so much for going above and beyond!!! We love you guys!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/23/2014

Christine Wheat and Kerry Hasselbach were our planners on our wedding day. We had initially hired Christine for day of coordination, but 3 weeks out we realized that we needed more help. Christine was up to the challenge and her her the last three weeks was invaluable. She is such a professional and handles everything with a cool and calm demeanor. Christine and Kerry whipped us into shape during our rehearsal even though it was down pouring at our outdoor venue, we rehearsed in the reception space and they didn't miss a beat. Day of Christine and Kerry not only helped create a dream wedding venue but they made sure everything was on track with the entire bridal party and families. They handled the event transportation like it was nothing and just made the day appear to be completely seamless to not only me but the all the guests, which is not easy feat. I cannot recommend Christine and Kerry and their entire team more, she allowed me to just relax and enjoy the day. I am so so so thankful to have had her on our team!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Allyson · Married on 08/23/2014

We used Christine A. Wheat Special Events Firm, LLC for day of wedding coordination. Using them was the easiest decision we made in selecting our vendors for our big day and it was money well spent. We mainly worked with Tonya and she was absolutely incredible. In leading up to our wedding, she kept in frequent contact with us making my now husband and I feel both at ease that everything would go as planned and made sure we had all of our bases covered. She put together helpful timelines for the day of and distributed them at the night of our rehearsal. On the day of, it felt great to not have to worry about anything. Tonya handled it all and it could not have gone any smoother. I would highly recommend them for your special day or event. They are AMAZING!!!!!

• Lexi

Lexi · Married on 06/14/2014

I'll share this letter I wrote to Christine as my review. Christine and her team are AMAZING!

Christine,

Where do I begin! After our first meeting, I knew that we were in excellent hands for our wedding day. Going through every detail on a minute to minute basis was not only reassuring, but it was also very exciting to live through the wedding even before it happened. All of your follow up phone calls and e-mails were greatly appreciated. Knowing that you confirmed every detail with all of our other wonderful vendors was very comforting.

I took a deep sigh of relief when you, Kate and Taylor arrived the day of our wedding. I couldn’t help but notice how professional you looked in your matching attire (with pearls of course). From that moment on, you and your team made sure everyone was doing what they needed to in the most polite and apparently effortless manner.

A “carefree day for the client,” is a dramatic understatement! It was the details that one would not necessarily plan for or consider for a wedding day, such as, providing drinking straws so the bride does not disturb her freshly applied makeup, touching up the brides lip gloss all day to make sure it was perfect, being on constant standby to help with the bride’s train, caring for the bride’s dogs, to a reassuring wink at times during the day that makes what you and your team do so special. The other, more anticipated aspects what you and your team do, were flawless as well. Dmitriy and I will never be able to thank you enough. You, Kate and Taylor will always have a special place in the memories of our wedding day as we feel that you not only coordinated the details but lived through every one with us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Tricia · Married on 05/24/2014

Christine Wheat was the best decision my fiancé and I made during our whole wedding process!! We choose Christine for day of coordination. Looking back on my wedding I cannot imagine it without her! She dealt with everything from coordinating our transportation for guests, to dealing with family dynamics and different personalities, and in fact she was the one who figured out how to zip up my wedding dress! Christine and her staff are very professional at all times throughout the wedding. They make sure everything is running smoothly and if its not, the bride and groom will never know. If you want a stress free wedding and want to be able to enjoy than book Christine. As a bride that day I was beyond pampered, I felt like a movie star. Christine thinks of everything! We cannot thank her enough. Both my fiancé and I have said that booking Christine for our wedding was one of the best decisions of our lives…yes our lives…that’s just how fabulous she truly is, and my fiancé and I could never ever thank her enough. I would recommend Christine to anyone and everyone forever!

Sent on 06/11/2014