Kate Taylor Events and Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,752 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,752 Package Price

HELLO BEAUTIFUL, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING!

Kate Taylor Events & Wedding is a Luxury Full Service Wedding Planning Company serving Eastern NYS. We are located in the heart of the Adirondacks in the beautiful town of Lake George, NY. I bring wedding visions to life with unique touches and elegant details that create a breathtaking one of a kind environment. Our commitment is to be passionate throughout the planning process and show the individual style of each of the couples while adding a touch of our #ktsparkle to your day. I’m excited to be sharing your planning journey CHEERS! XOXO

Experience
My driven passion began with my degree in Hospitality management and pure need to always succeed. Trained and certified from the Association of Bridal Consultants as a Certified Professional Wedding Planner I’m confident you will have a zero stress day, that allows you to feel like a guest. As a Professional Wedding Planner you can have the peace of mind that your event will be unique and fulfilled with professionalism from start to finish.

WHAT HAVING KTWEDDINGS ON YOUR DAY MEANS:

• Commitment to your planning and vision
  • Unlimited planning and support from email and scheduled consultations
  • Vendor selections, budgeting and contract reviewing
  • Detailed time lines for vendors that will guide them through the day
  • Point of contact ensuring everything is as planned and no details are missed
  • Design of vision of the day, with all your set up and break down.
  • Personalized onsite service from start to finish
  • Rehearsal directing on location to create a flow for the wedding day
  • References to creative suppliers that offer products that represent you.
  • Scheduling appointments, and handing communication between vendors
  • Creating a beautiful and memorable guest experience
  • Expertise in creating a flawless day that stays on schedule
  • Giving you peace of mind that you will be stress and worry free that allows you to be a guest
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,752

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,270

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kara
    Kara L. Married on 10/02/2021

Kate is a Godsend

I want to start by saying that my fiance started our wedding planning journey adamantly against hiring a wedding planner, but by the end he emphatically agreed "BEST MONEY WE SPENT".

I interviewed several planners prior to deciding on Kate. After speaking with her and hearing about all her experience, I was sold. I was planning a wedding in a destination I'd never even seen and I knew I needed help. Kate seemed so calm and sure, like there would be nothing to worry about.... We signed a contract for partial planning about a year before our event. I immediately went into "Go-mode" and started pulling together ideas, vendors, etc... Kate was very busy with all the 2020 weddings that got pushed into 2021 but was still available to answer my millions of questions. I had a few panic moments like "oh god, how will we pull this off" and Kate was always there, always calm. On some days I felt like I was very behind, like there were a million things I needed to do, and she always helped to keep me on track - assuring me it would come together beautifully.

And boy did it! On the day of the wedding, Kate arrived with a smile on her face ready to work. She popped in my dressing room to say hello, deliver my bouquet (which she made herself!!!) and tell me I had nothing to worry about. I don't even quite know how she did it.....setting up the ceremony, doing our florals, decorating the tables and the tent....all by herself. But sure enough, when I walked out it was all completed perfectly. She was able to work within our budget and still deliver our absolute dream day. I still can't get over how beautiful our florals were. She got them wholesale to save us some money and assembled them herself. GORGEOUS. The table-scapes were just as beautiful. Not to mention all the behind the scenes things she did for us such as negotiate with vendors, help us plan a welcome dinner, coordinate with my parent's on a last minute request, etc etc etc. She did it all with grace and professionalism. I genuinely don't think you could shake this woman even if there was a tornado headed straight towards the venue. She'd simply say calmly "I've got a back up plan, don't worry." and handle it without a second thought.

I can't imagine our special day without having Kate by our side. She is literally born to do this job. If you don't hire her, I'm worried for you. ;) BEST MONEY WE SPENT! A thousand star rating.
    Lydia H. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding 9/25/21

I hired Kate because she had done some weddings at our venue before. Little did I know how valuable of an investment should would end up being! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, she did such an amazing job. Plus I felt so stress free the entire week before the wedding, knowing she had it handled. I was able to enjoy myself and not have to run around dictating to vendors or guests. Also before our wedding we had some hiccups with our venue, and Kate was more than willing to fight for what we wanted as a couple and help save the day! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!
    Jaclyn D. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding Planner

Kate and her team made planning our wedding seamless! Kate was very responsive, answering our many questions and keeping us up to date with vendor information and billing. She took our ideas for our wedding and blew us away! She was so creative with our decor, planned the timing of our day perfectly and took the stress away from us so we could enjoyed the day with family & friends.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

North Country Nuptials North Country Nuptials Wedding Officiants

Kate Taylor is an exceptional wedding planner. I've officiated several weddings that she has coordinated and am always impressed with her energy and attention to detail. Having her as my point of contact at the wedding ensures that not only is the wedding couple stress free, I can relax as well knowing she is there to handle anything that may come up.

The Promise Gardens of the Adirondacks The Promise Gardens of the Adirondacks Barn & Farm Weddings

I am the owner of Burlap and Beams wedding Barn and I highly recommend Kate as wedding planner for your special day. She has worked at BandB numerous times and I can not say enough how smoothly your day will go with a planner such as Kate there to ensure everything goes off without a hitch. Your wedding day should not be a day filled with the stress but only good times. Having Kate there will ensure this happens. Give her a call you will be so glad you did! Terri

Marshall Merrow Media Marshall Merrow Media Wedding Videographers

Kate is amazing! We cannot rant and rave enough about her. She not only takes the stress off any couple she is working for, but even takes some stress off us as vendors, because we know she'll always make sure we're in the know + in the right spots at the right times. If you are looking for a wedding planner, or day-of planner (because you should be) Kate is your girl!! Not only is she an amazing planner, but her uplifting spirit, and determination to make every wedding she works perfect, she is sure you make your dream wedding a reality, with ease.

425 Bay Road Queensbury, New York, 12804
Location of (Kate Taylor Events and Weddings)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding