Kate Taylor Events and Weddings

$2,752
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Kate Taylor Events and Weddings

Your wedding, Your way with a little sparkle from #ktweddings

Hello there, I’m Kate Taylor, lead planner, girl boss and owner of Kate Taylor Events & Weddings! I push the creative threshold, striving to try something new in the wedding industry. My driven passion began with my degree in Hospitality management and pure need to always succeed. Trained and certified from the Association of Bridal Consultants as a Certified Professional Wedding Planner I’m confident you will have a zero stress day, that allows you to feel like a guest. As a Professional Wedding Planner you can have the peace of mind that your event will be unique and fulfilled with professionalism from start to finish.

I quickly found my niche in the industry with my love for barn weddings and focusing on the pretty little details. I’m fortunate for my success and know I continue to thrive because of the tribe that I have cheering me on and my skillfully trained team that continues to grow with my business. I strive to place your event in the hands of creative suppliers and professionals that work together to create the perfect Luxury and Glamorous Event. Lets connect today to create your one of a kind dream event. CHEERS XO

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (2)
To-Do Lists (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Civil (1)

Katelyn listened to all of our needs, likes and dislikes making our wedding planning process easy and stress free so we could fully enjoy our special day with our family and friends. I am so thankful for all of the thought and thoroughness Katelyn put into our wedding day and the weeks leading up to it. She definitely went above and beyond.

Thank you Katelyn!
??Tim and Victoria LaCross

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We hired Kate to set up our wedding reception in a local park and she truly took our vision and turned it into a reality. I left her three hours before the event with lots of boxes, bags, and instruction. On my way back to the venue I called to make sure everything was okay, and she answered before it even rang. She assured me it was beautiful and good to go, what a sigh of relief! Upon my return it was just how I imagined it; the food was ready, band was set up and beer was flowing. When it comes to celebrating your big day let Kate take the stress away, her professionalism and upbeat confidence will allow you to focus on the things that matter the most; spending times with those who you love.

Profile Picture Caroine, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews

10 Photos

Luxury Clients

11 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Kate Taylor is an exceptional wedding planner. I've officiated several weddings that she has coordinated and am always impressed with her energy and attention to detail. Having her as my point of contact at the wedding ensures that not only is the wedding couple stress free, I can relax as well knowing she is there to handle anything that may come up.

I am the owner of Burlap and Beams wedding Barn and I highly recommend Kate as wedding planner for your special day. She has worked at BandB numerous times and I can not say enough how smoothly your day will go with a planner such as Kate there to ensure everything goes off without a hitch. Your wedding day should not be a day filled with the stress but only good times. Having Kate there will ensure this happens. Give her a call you will be so glad you did! Terri

Kate Taylor is our choice for professional Wedding Event Planner. Kate is professional, always on task and easy to work with. Having Kate Taylor as your Wedding Planner will ensure the success of your event.

I am honored to say that I have had the pleasure of working with Kate Taylor on a number of events. Her professionalism and attention to detail is impressive. Kate always goes above and beyond for her clients. Kate is someone I highly recommend, whether you are looking for a full planner or day of coordinator. She will take all the worry (and work!) out of your hands so that you can completely enjoy your day. I look forward to working with her again soon.

Events