North Country Nuptials

Queensbury, Queensbury, NY 12804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Deals 1

About North Country Nuptials

North County Nuptials is a wedding officiant service based in Queensbury, New York. Owner and licensed officiant Valerie Epstein is a nondenominational officiant who is an ally for the LGBTQ+ community. North County Nuptials wants to make sure that your ceremony is custom tailored to you by taking the time to really get to know you, so your big day is just as you always envisioned it. As your wedding officiant, Valerie will expertly guide you through the ceremony planning process and coordinate with your other vendors to ensure your wedding ceremony is the highlight of your wedding day. You can rest assured you are in good hands with North Country Nuptials. Contact North Country Nuptials today for a free consultation.

North County Nuptials has experience with celebrations of all types and Valerie is ready and willing to add any traditions and requests you may have into your ceremony at no extra charge! Valerie will write and preside over your complete custom wedding ceremony that includes your love story, if desired, so that your ceremony will be a unique reflection of you. Additional elements can also be added such as a unity ritual, ring warming, parent and family vows, community vows, readings, etc. Valerie works collaboratively with her couples while crafting their perfect ceremony. North Country Nuptials is fully insured and Valerie is a proud member of the International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants. Having officiated over 150 wedding ceremonies, North County Nuptials is able to officiate any of the following types of celebrations:

• Interfaith ceremonies

North Country Nuptials 6
North Country Nuptials 7

Tara · Married on 02/02/2019

Great sport!

Valerie was kind enough to perform our ceremony on the top of Whiteface mountain in the freezing cold. She brought someone to witness and take photos for us. The day went very smoothly and she was very accommodating, professional and flexible as our plans were not completely solidified until the morning of our wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2019

North Country Nuptials's reply:

Thank you, Tara and Samuel for your kind review! That gondola ride was something else. What a way to kick off the 2019 wedding season. Thank you so much for trusting me with your special day!

Demi · Married on 09/01/2018

Valerie as our officiant made our day even more special. I loved Valerie’s creativity and her ability to personally tailor our ceremony to my husband and I. Not only did she help us have our beautiful ceremony she also helped me customize my parents surprise 40th anniversary vow renewal. Valerie does an excellent job and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Christina · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I just got married over the weekend and we couldn’t have been more happier in our choice to go with Valerie. She made everything so easy and walked us through the rehearsal to make sure the actual day would be perfect. I would highly recommend Valerie if you love a personalized feel to your vows and want a wonderful ceremony! Her husband, Danny, was also a great help with guiding my bridesmaids down the aisle. Overall an awesome, comfortable and amazing experience!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Award

North Country Nuptials FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• North Country Nuptials 1
    Save 10% when paying in full at time of booking

Save 10% when paying in full at the time of booking! We accept cash, checks, PayPal, Venmo and major credit cards.

• Upbeat Occasions
    Upbeat Occasions Wedding DJs

Valerie is someone I would highly recommend for your wedding ceremony. She has a great voice, is organized and knows how to make your ceremony special and unique. She is very passionate about what she does.

• DJ Mike Reilly Entertainment
    DJ Mike Reilly Entertainment Wedding DJs

Valerie is an amazing Wedding Officiant!!! I have had the honor and privilege to work with her on many occasions. She truly cares about each and every couple and takes the time to get to know them, and it shows in her ceremonies. She works great with other wedding pro's on site and is a true professional. I can not recommend her enough for your upcoming wedding!!! You will be in great hands!! Dj Mike Reilly

• Dunham's Bay Resort
    Dunham's Bay Resort Hotel Weddings

Valerie takes the time to make this special moment, one that you will never forget!

• Queensbury Queensbury, NY, 12804 See on map