Kate Taylor Events and Weddings Reviews

Kate Taylor Events and Weddings 5
  • Trish

Trish Mulligan-Renaud · Married on 06/15/2019

Hire kate today!

Kate is remarkable! All around professional, creative visionary, and knows her stuff! We had a destination wedding in Lake George. My husband and I left everything to Kate. We just showed up a few days before and she walked us through our day with ease and absolute elegant style! Folks keep telling us how beautiful and orchestrated everything was. EVERY single vendor she choose was absolutely amazing. This woman is an expert and true professional, and all around beautiful person. Thank you Kate from the bottom of our hearts, for making our event an affair to remember. You are truly gifted! All the best to you.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Phuong

Phuong Nguyen · Married on 06/15/2019

Hire Kate!!

I can honestly say I had the absolute best wedding and didn't have to much besides pick out my dress. How insane is that?! Kate is amazing at being the point of contact for all of your vendors and makes sure everyone and everything come together perfectly.
    Kate made what is known to be one of the most stressful experiences a couple will go through an absolute breeze for us. Most couples are scrambling at the last minute to get everything together but with Kate...we were able to relax and just enjoy each other. Even as we approached the last week before the wedding, she had everything taken care of and there was nothing left for us to do. The complete lack of stress we experienced was invaluable--- we cannot thank Kate enough for everything!
    Enjoy being engaged, enjoy your fiance, enjoy your family and your friends---leave the wedding stuff to Kate. Love love love her and cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • dina

dina · Married on 06/01/2019

Biggest necessity

We never thought I needed a wedding planner until we met katelyn. It wasn’t until she took over that we realized we needed, not just any wedding planner but HER. She was amazing. She made everything go so smoothly and perfect. She answered our every question. She saved my cake emergency. We couldn’t have imagine this wedding without her. Thank you katelyn! Thank you sooo much!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Daniella

Daniella Gomez · Married on 05/18/2019

AMAZING wedding coordinator!

Kate was such a blessing for our wedding on 5/18/2019. Not only did she make sure EVERY detail was set ahead of the big day but she handled the logistics the day of as smoothly as possible. Everything flowed so well in huge part to her timeline planning expertise. She even made sure we were properly fed and with a drink in our hands the whole night - will never forget that level of attention! Thank you so much for everything, Kate! You truly made our wedding experience that much MORE special. To those prospective clients reading this... DO NOT THINK TWICE, BOOK HER NOW! :)

Sent on 06/11/2019

Erika · Married on 05/11/2019

The best hands down!

My husband and I were married on 5/11/19 and it was a real life fairytale due in huge part to Kate! Kate goes above and beyond what is expected of her and makes sure every aspect of not just the wedding day but also leading up to your wedding day falls perfectly in place. I did not worry for a single second the day of the wedding knowing we were in Kate’s hands and I can not explain how much that meant to be able to take in every second without having to worry about anything going wrong or the timeline because Kate had it covered. She was tremendously helpful every step of the way even from the very beginning before the first vendor was chosen. She works with all of the areas top vendors and will point you in the right direction of building your dream team! Kate is one of the most passionate people I have met in this industry and she clearly loves what she does. Our wedding day would not have been the dream it was if it were not for her!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Norah · Married on 10/06/2018

Thrilled with our decision to hire Kate!

We are so glad we decided to hire Kate as our wedding planner. My husband and I were planning our wedding in upstate NY all the way from Colorado. Kate was involved in the whole process, making us feel reassured that everything would run smoothly from day one. She worked with us and our families to ensure our vision came to life. She was instrumental in helping us find vendors, in working out any problems that arose, and in making sure every single detail was right. We loved working with Kate Taylor and would absolutely recommend you choose her as your planner.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 09/23/2018

Kate was instrumental in making my wedding day easy breezy and stress-free. I live in Massachusetts, but got married in Lake George, NY, so having Kate as "boots on the ground" in an area that I was relatively unfamiliar with was crucial. Her opinion of local vendors was spot on and vital, and she took so much off my plate - from welcome bag stationery to hair and makeup to shuttles to a room block and welcome party to wedding set up and clean up and so much more. As soon as I handed over my box of "wedding props" to Kate the Friday before my Sunday wedding, I was overcome with a sense of relief that the entire event was in great hands, and, most importantly, those hands were not mine! I was able to completely relinquish responsibility for the day and let me tell you, that feeling is SO worth it.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

I thought I could do everything myself to prep for my wedding without hiring a professional, until a couple months before when it hit me that I didn’t even want to try! The thought of worrying about centerpieces when I was supposed to be fully present & enjoying my day didn’t excite me, so we researched day-of coordinators. After interviewing a few different coordinators, it was clear that Katelyn was the most knowledgeable, resourceful, professional & experienced. She proved to possess all of these qualities from the start to finish!
    Katelyn gave me peace of mind when she got involved a couple weeks before my big day. She was honest about what was possible and direct about what needed to be done. She was in contact with my vendors several weeks before, which took a huge weight off my shoulders. We had an issue with the table and chair arrangement a couple weeks before and, just when I was about to lose it, Katelyn stepped in and handled it. Like a boss. She’s coordinated so many events that she just knows what to do no matter the situation! She took care of ordering my linens and napkins, but I planned on folding all 250 napkins myself a few days before. When I told her that, she said “no stress for you, my team will do it.” Katelyn handled the day with grace; I can’t even imagine all the problems, both small and large, that she dealt with that I’ll never even know about!
    If you’re on the fence like I was about whether or not it’s worth it to hire Katelyn, I can say without hesitation that it was 110% worth it!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Kate Taylor Events and Weddings 6
    Kate Taylor Events and Weddings 7

Liz · Married on 09/02/2018

What can I say about Kate Taylor...except that besides my husband, hiring Kate was the second best decision I ever made about my wedding. My husband and I had a crazy vision for a glamping / music festival style wedding and Kate brought our vision to life. Over the course of almost 2 years, Kate handled every aspect of this event with expertise, patience, and passion. This included the coordination of ALL logistics. From trailer bathrooms and showers, to 3 days of food and drink service, to mapping out the venue (a raw piece of land), all the way down to selecting rental lounge furniture, Kate did it all. When Kate takes on a job, she does not rest until it is perfection (for real, one night she repeatedly woke up and left her tent to restart a bathroom generator). Lastly, since I could go on forever, I want to say that Kate does an excellent job of managing the inevitable emotions and stress that come when clients plan large and important life events. We are very thankful to Kate and everything she has done for us.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Kate Taylor Events and Weddings 8

Bill · Married on 07/21/2018

Here's all the review you need: HIRE KATE!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Danny · Married on 07/13/2018

Excellent experience with Katelyn From beginning to end and even after the wedding. Her communication skills are always on point and she truly made the day extremely easy for all the vendors involved for the brides wedding day. If I could duplicate Kaitlyn for every wedding I have I would. Any request I had for the entire wedding party she would gather them up efficiently and effectively. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

We are very grateful to have had Kate for our wedding planning process! We had a large wedding (250 people) and the venue we chose doesn’t come set up, you have to bring in tables, chairs, linens, place settings, and glassware. There is no way we would have been able to organize all of this, for that many people, without causing some sort of stress. Kate took care of everything! Kate recommended an amazing DJ, a wonderful florist, and also a great rental company. She organized all of the vendors, and even came to our rehearsal to organize our large family, and bridal parties. Being able to enjoy our wedding, knowing that behind the scenes Kate was making our day flow smoothly— was priceless.

If you’d like to enjoy your wedding day, sit back relax, dance and have a great time— we highly recommend hiring Kate Taylor.

❤️ Thank you Kate for everything you did for us!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Elyse · Married on 06/16/2018

I’m so glad we booked Kate 10 months before the wedding!! I initially thought I would only need her services the month before to finalize timelines and such, but I way underestimated how crucial she was to the entire planning process. She makes great suggestions from her years of experience, but also is open to hearing her clients’ (and clients’ family’s) specific needs and requests. She reviewed contracts with vendors and made sure we were getting a good value and everything we needed to have a perfect day.
    She is very reliable. The week of the wedding she literally answered any text from me within seconds and that provided such peace of mind! We had a major transportation issue the morning off the ceremony (the limo bus broke down) that threatened getting our guests and bridal party to the church. Kate fixed the problem with ease by contacting another vendor and no one missed or was late to the ceremony.
    Kate provides a great service and I know we could not have done this without her.

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

"You will be a guest at your own wedding."

This is all I needed to hear to hire Kate Taylor to be my wedding coordinator.

As brides, we spend so much time, energy, emotion and money into creating our special day. Why shouldn't we be a guest at the wedding?! Kate was always available to respond to texts and emails. She would give me her honest opinion on everything and an outsiders prospective on how she thought my ideas would roll out. I found that I started asking her questions and feedback more than my family / bridesmaids. :-)

The weekend of my wedding she was there to literally take care of everything. Overseeing the set-up, ensuring the ceremony space was how I envisioned, keeping my now husband on his timeline, following up with vendors to make sure they knew where they were going and being the person that walked behind me to ensure my dress looked perfect before "the aisle." Honestly...all I had to do the morning of my wedding was wake up, drink mimosas and get my hair/make-up done.

After the I-Do's she was the person that steered us to the photographers so we captured every photo we wanted. She was the person that stood there with a glass of white wine and came to me every other photo so see if I wanted a sip. She was the person that bustled my dress and helped "steal me away" in order to change into my dancing dress. She was the person I looked to if I had a question or a need.

I cannot say more about Kate Taylor and her desire to create the perfect day for YOU! After the wedding I found myself still texting her an emailing her because I felt I had made a friend throughout this entire roller coaster of wedding planning.

I cannot say more great things about Kate. If you want to be a guest at your own wedding, hire Kate!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Christine · Married on 05/23/2018

We can not say enough about Kate! She is fantastic and her attention to detail is uncanny! She planned our intimate elopement and it could have not been more perfect! She brought our vision to life with so many intimate details and surprises! We were totally blown away and it is a day we will never forget! If you are looking for a planner who will take all the stress of all the little/big details then Kate is your girl! If you want perfection... then I recommend your hire Kate, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Victoria · Married on 11/17/2017

Katelyn listened to all of our needs, likes and dislikes making our wedding planning process easy and stress free so we could fully enjoy our special day with our family and friends. I am so thankful for all of the thought and thoroughness Katelyn put into our wedding day and the weeks leading up to it. She definitely went above and beyond.

Thank you Katelyn!
    ??Tim and Victoria LaCross

Sent on 05/02/2017

Caroine · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Kate to set up our wedding reception in a local park and she truly took our vision and turned it into a reality. I left her three hours before the event with lots of boxes, bags, and instruction. On my way back to the venue I called to make sure everything was okay, and she answered before it even rang. She assured me it was beautiful and good to go, what a sigh of relief! Upon my return it was just how I imagined it; the food was ready, band was set up and beer was flowing. When it comes to celebrating your big day let Kate take the stress away, her professionalism and upbeat confidence will allow you to focus on the things that matter the most; spending times with those who you love.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Sheila · Married on 10/07/2017

Katelyn was the absolute biggest blessing we had at our wedding. Being an event planner myself, I like things a certain way. Katelyn made me relax and not have to worry about a single thing. She was available whenever I needed to speak to her, had a drink ready in her hand for me whenever I needed one, and kept everything on schedule. She is the most professional event planner I have ever come across. I live in Boston, and if Katelyn lived in Boston I would recommend her to everyone I know. If you live in the NY area- hiring Katelyn for your wedding will be the best decision you will make. Thank you Katelyn for making our wedding seamless, relaxing, and everything we wished for. Xoxo Sheila and Joe

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2017

Hiring Kate to coordinate our wedding day was the best decision we ever made. No matter how much you plan and how detail-oriented you are, things are going to pop up your wedding day. Having Kate there to deflect all the issues made it easy for us to relax and enjoy the time with our family and friends. If I could go back, I would have booked her to plan our whole wedding instead of just coordinating day of. She has great taste and can take any vision you have for your day and turn it in to a reality.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Krystan · Married on 09/23/2017

We booked Kate 2 years before our actual wedding & she had been nothing but helpful and accommodating since day 1. She honestly goes above & beyond for her couples to make sure that their wedding day is perfect. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Kate Taylor Events and Weddings 9
    Kate Taylor Events and Weddings 10

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2017

Kate was amazing!!! From holding the train of my dress before I walked down the aisle to decorating everything for my wedding, she was absolutely wonderful!! She was so responsive to emails and answered every question that I had. Thank you so much Kate! You me and my husbands dreams come true! Thank, thank you thank you! :)

Sent on 08/23/2017

Makenzie · Married on 08/18/2017

Kate is simply amazing! She made our "outdoor" ceremony look stunning inside due to a rainy day and calmed my wedding day jitters. She has the best taste and is so professional. She takes care of EVERYTHING (even pinning up my dress so I could dance easier) Our wedding ran so smoothly because of her attention to detail and her expertise. Everything was absolutely perfect thanks to her! Thank you Kate!!
    Xo Makenzie and Luke

Sent on 08/23/2017

Michele · Married on 07/15/2017

The talent, service, and overall wedding planning and execution was beyond amazing! Kate, where do I begin?! From our first time meeting until our wedding day, you went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely flawless. Kate was fun to work with and put mine and my husbands visions to life! Our wedding day would not have been the same with out her! From set up to take down, she ensured everything looked incredible and the day ran smoothly! In addition to making sure the venue looked great, Kate also focused on myself, my husband, and our guests. She greeted everyone with a smile, and ensured everyone was enjoying themselves. As for me.. from bustling my dress, wiping the mascara under my eyes, or always having my lipgloss at hand, she ensured that I was taken care of and truly made me feel like the most special bride!! I can't thank Kate enough for helping to create our dream wedding! The day was truly magical!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2017

We hired Kate for our day of wedding planning services and I am SO happy we did for so many reasons. Not only did she help me leading up to the wedding to ensure I was on track with my responsibilities, but she was also a great liaison between myself and the many other vendors I hired, which was a huge relief leading up to the wedding day. Our wedding would not have went as smooth as it did if it weren't for her and her assistant Dakota....she thought through every detail that is often overlooked, took care of my final vendor payments, made sure the bridal party was on task all day for pictures, kept all vendors on the specified timeline, and made sure all my decorations and centerpieces were exactly how imagined. If I had a question or concern the day of the wedding she immediately responded and confirmed everything would be taken care of. We (including my parents and bridal party) were impressed at her ability to take charge in a very professional manner to ensure everything went as smooth as possible. She is honest, helpful, and extremely good at what she does and was certainly someone I couldn't have lived without on the day of my wedding :)

Sent on 07/17/2017