20 Van Ness Road, Mechanicville, NY 12118 Map · Phone number
Package Price $750
Availability Check your date

About Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events

Congratulations on your engagement! I am a full scale wedding and event planner with over 20 years of experience in the event industry. In my career I have had the honor of being involved in almost 2,000 weddings and over 5,000 social, corporate and charity events. I have seen it all, fixed it all and never break a sweat! Over the past two decades, I have run some of the areas most prestigious venues and multi-million dollar catering companies and had the opportunity to spend seasons with decor companies, DJ's, photographers and planners. After deciding to start my own company several years ago, my ultimate dream was fulfilled and now I get to spend every day helping couples like you to create the celebrations of their dreams! Call me today for a free consult, I can't wait to meet you!

• Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design
shelby 1 51 700645

20 Reviews for Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events

Mike Fazio · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Mary is amazing!

Our experience with Mary was nothing less than amazing! I've never seen someone as dedicated to their craft as she is. Mary's attention to detail was incredible. In a stressful wedding environment, where everything has to be as close to perfect as humanly possible, we felt like Mary had ALL of our backs, not just the bride, 110%. She is a machine that never stops working for you. We can't thank her enough for how we were treated, and we all feel like we made a friend during this wedding process. If you do not hire this gal, you're missing out.
    Thank you, Mary! We appreciate you!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! I absolutely love you guys and I sincerely cannot begin to express how much joy and love I felt, simply being embraced by your family. I will never forget you guys!!

xoxo
    MJ

Jessica H · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Above and Beyond

Mary and her team pulled off the most amazing wedding I've ever been too, and it wasn't easy! I was shocked by the amount of dedication, attention to detail, and energy she put into it. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We love you and are so very grateful to now count you as part of out MJE family!
  • Jaimee

Jay · Married on 10/26/2019

A m a z i n g

My husband and I would not have been as calm, cool, and collected leading up to our wedding day without Mary. We booked her right after our initial consultation with her because after speaking with her, she knew exactly what we were looking for for our wedding. Mary is so knowledgeable and detail-oriented; she has a solution for everything, whether it be an unusual floor plan, boutonniere alternatives, or a bustle gone wrong. Not only is she an absolute workhorse, she is (hands down) one of the sweetest and kindest people my husband and I have ever met. We definitely feel she’s apart of our family and we cannot thank her enough for everything she did for us!! Love you, Mary!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events's reply:

Jaim...you have my whole heart and I hope you know that you and Josh have meant so much to me! You are both unique, loving and special humans and I am a far better person having met you. Love you to the Death Star and back!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Rebecca Gatto Photography Wedding Photographers

To know Mary Jacobs is to love her... to work with her on a wedding is to be completely blown away by how awesome she is! Mary knows all the ins and outs of the wedding industry, since she comes from a background in catering and banquet management. She goes out of her way to make sure every vendor on the team ("friendor," as she likes to put it) is supported and informed. Her focus is on making the day perfect for the couple, and she pursues perfection by being exceptionally kind and detail-oriented. Can't wait to work with her again!

• Blackburn Portrait Design Wedding Photographers

Mary is the consummate wedding professional. With a variety of experience in all aspects of catering, Mary brings her expertise and caring to every event she works on. She is extremely detail oriented, and it is reflected in her work.

• Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Mary ROCKS!! Hire her and your Wedding Dreams will come true! She will take your "Vision" and turn it into "Reality"! Plain & Simple!! I have worked with her for years and she is just PERFECT!! Very creative, cool and the most down to earth person you could ever meet. Love her!

• 20 Van Ness Road Mechanicville, NY, 12118 See on map
    Location of (Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events)