Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$850 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$850 Package Price

Congratulations on your engagement! I am a full scale wedding and event planner with over 20 years of experience in the event industry. In my career I have had the honor of being involved in more than 2,000 weddings and over 5,000 social, corporate and charity events. I have seen it all, fixed it all and never break a sweat! Over the past two decades, I have run some of the areas most prestigious venues and multi-million dollar catering companies and had the opportunity to spend seasons with decor companies, DJ's, photographers and planners. After deciding to start my own company several years ago, my ultimate dream was fulfilled and now I get to spend every day helping couples like you to create the celebrations of their dreams! Call me today for a free consult, I can't wait to meet you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Dave Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Mary Jacobs, Hire her NOW!

Mary Jacobs is the absolute best wedding planner you could ever hire. Mary was extremely organized, responsive, proactive, met with us regularly to check in, and has all the connections you'd ever need to have a beautiful and successful wedding. We weren't anxious or nervous about anything the day of the wedding and was able to really enjoy the moment with each other and our guests. MARY IS THE ACTUAL BEST!!

Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Dave!!!! I love you both to the moon and back and I will be forever grateful!!
    XOXO

MJ
    Roberta Married on 06/18/2022

Seamless and Hitchless

Mary covered all the bases. Knew what to do when through the planning as well as on the day of the wedding. There was never the frustration of wishing you’d thought of something. Mary had it all covered. We were able to just relax and enjoy the wedding. The best wedding I’ve ever been to. She was worth every penny.

Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Roberta!!! We love your family so much and are so grateful! Sending so much love and lots of hugs!
    Elena S. Married on 06/03/2022

Mary is amazing!

I would highly recommend Mary Jacobs Events! Mary made the wedding planning process so much less stressful by keeping us on track with the major milestones leading up to the wedding. The week of the wedding, she handled everything! We didn't need to worry about following up with vendors or checking all the timeline details because Mary had it covered. Mary truly made the wedding planning process exciting and positive! She was also a hero on our wedding day. We don't even know the full extent of what she took care of because she did a such a good job of solving any issues without bringing them to our attention so we could simply enjoy the day and live in the moment. I do know that the father of the brides pants ripped and Mary sewed them up and fixed them right away! We also were running a bit late with hair and makeup but Mary had already built in a buffer into our timeline so it wasn't an issue! We are super thankful for all her time and effort to help making our special day so seamless and memorable!

Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events's reply:

Elena, I love you with my whole heart and I will forever be grateful to have had you in my life! Thank you so much for your kindness, genuine friendship and for your beautiful words. Sending you so many hugs and all the blessings in the world!! You two and your amazing families will be a part of me forever!! XOXO
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Rebecca Gatto Photography Rebecca Gatto Photography Wedding Photographers

To know Mary Jacobs is to love her... to work with her on a wedding is to be completely blown away by how awesome she is! Mary knows all the ins and outs of the wedding industry, since she comes from a background in catering and banquet management. She goes out of her way to make sure every vendor on the team ("friendor," as she likes to put it) is supported and informed. Her focus is on making the day perfect for the couple, and she pursues perfection by being exceptionally kind and detail-oriented. Can't wait to work with her again!

Susan Blackburn Photography Susan Blackburn Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary is the consummate wedding professional. With a variety of experience in all aspects of catering, Mary brings her expertise and caring to every event she works on. She is extremely detail oriented, and it is reflected in her work.

Music Man Entertainment Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Mary ROCKS!! Hire her and your Wedding Dreams will come true! She will take your "Vision" and turn it into "Reality"! Plain & Simple!! I have worked with her for years and she is just PERFECT!! Very creative, cool and the most down to earth person you could ever meet. Love her!

20 Van Ness Road Mechanicville, NY, 12118
Location of (Mary Jacobs Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding