Rebecca Gatto Photography

Rebecca Gatto Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Rebecca Gatto Photography

Wedding photographer who's enthusiastically body-posi, gay-friendly & pro-pets in bow ties.

I'm Rebecca. I'm a former journalist who fell in love with taking pictures and documenting love.

I'm also enthusiastically gay-friendly, body-positive, delighted by DIY, and pro making-it-up-as-you-go. If you're in love, I'm your biggest cheerleader. If you're a bird, I'm a bird. Etc.

I'm gonna make friends with your grandma, and probably shake it a lil bit while taking photos on your dance floor. Oh, and if your pet is involved in your wedding, I might pass out from joy.

I will almost definitely cry during your vows (I have a lot of feelings, okay?), but don't worry... I can take your picture and cry at the same time.

Your images will be timeless, genuine, and perfect for hanging above the couch or organizing into an album to show the grandkids.

You will feel the rush of joy from your celebration every time you run your fingers over your pictures (or every time someone double-taps them on Instagram, because let's be honest, we're all about social).

Along with any paper-and-ink products you desire, you'll receive a beautiful, easy-to-share online gallery with the perfect mix of completely natural candids and polished portraits with just a *little* bit of coaching.

Share it with your best friend on the opposite coast. And your grandma. And all your coworkers.

Because what's wrong with making your moment last just a little bit longer?

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)

I've worked with Rebecca shooting photos for my style blog for years and she consistently provides a spectacular product. Not only is she a talented photographer with a real creative vision, she works tirelessly to exceed your expectations. She's accessible, flexible, and skilled at putting her clients at ease for the best possible photographic results. With Rebecca you get the best of all worlds, the talent of an artist, the professionalism of an expert, and the compassion of a friend.

Profile Picture Celina, 10/17/26, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rebecca is amazing! She shot our engagement photos and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We're both pretty camera-shy, but Rebecca immediately put us at ease. She knew exactly how to pose us, where to get the best light and backdrop, and how to make us smile naturally. She even brought props! Rebecca's creative eye, comfortable demeanor, professionalism, and easygoing attitude make her a wonderful photographer. She edited the photos quickly and even fixed the bug bites, acne marks, and scars we were self-conscious about. Rebecca is truly the best, and I can't wait to recommend her to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/20/18, 2 Reviews

2 AWARDS

Events

Troy, NY 12180   See On Map
518-930-8174 (phone)
Rebecca Gatto Photography is a wedding photographer from Troy, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Albany, Schenectady, and Saratoga. Rebecca Gatto Photography is a professional photography studio that has been part of the Capitol Region wedding industry since 2015 specializing in candid moments and a laid-back atmosphere.