Rebecca Gatto Photography Reviews

Rebecca Gatto Photography 5
Rebecca Gatto Photography 6
Rebecca Gatto Photography 7

Celina · Getting married on 10/17/2026

I've worked with Rebecca shooting photos for my style blog for years and she consistently provides a spectacular product. Not only is she a talented photographer with a real creative vision, she works tirelessly to exceed your expectations. She's accessible, flexible, and skilled at putting her clients at ease for the best possible photographic results. With Rebecca you get the best of all worlds, the talent of an artist, the professionalism of an expert, and the compassion of a friend.

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Rebecca is amazing! She shot our engagement photos and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We're both pretty camera-shy, but Rebecca immediately put us at ease. She knew exactly how to pose us, where to get the best light and backdrop, and how to make us smile naturally. She even brought props! Rebecca's creative eye, comfortable demeanor, professionalism, and easygoing attitude make her a wonderful photographer. She edited the photos quickly and even fixed the bug bites, acne marks, and scars we were self-conscious about. Rebecca is truly the best, and I can't wait to recommend her to everyone I know.

Hilary · Married on 10/20/2018

I was extremely nervous to have my engagement photos taken. I have no idea how to model and I'm very body conscious. Rebecca made my fears float away. She explained every step, posed us and made sure we looked our best. Not only did she listen to our suggestions, but she went out of her way to incorporate our ideas. She even captured some great shots with our dog who has a hard time sitting still and paying attention. I am so grateful for the work Rebecca put in and for once I am actually proud to show off pictures of myself. Contacting a photographer when you're a same sex couple is nerve-wracking. I am so glad we went with Rebecca. She was not only open and wonderful, but proud to take pictures of my fiancée and me.

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2018

My fiancé & I really enjoyed working with Rebecca for our engagement photos! I posted on a Saturday that I was looking for a local photographer to shoot our photos, on Sunday she emailed me personally to let me know she had some ideas for the area we were interested in shooting, on Wednesday I contacted her to confirm we wanted to hire her, on Thursday she called to discuss what type of photos we were interested in, on Friday she called to say she had researched local attractions and could meet with us the following day for the shoot, on Saturday we met with her for the first time and had our photo session, on Monday night (2 days later!) she emailed me the edited photos in an album ready to download - incredible turn around and the photos turned out so nice! We told her we wanted non-traditional creative photos and she delivered! We told her we were going to have our wedding in Canada and she researched flowers to bring for our photo shoot that would fit the Canadian theme (did you know that the fleur-de-lis symbol is based on a species of wild iris? I didn't until Rebecca researched it and showed up to our photo shoot with silk iris' to incorporate into our shoot). We told her our honeymoon was going to be in Morocco so she researched Moroccan photographers so she could incorporate their style into our photo shoot. She spent extra time with us that afternoon and delivered more finished photos then we had contracted her for, all for a very competitive price! We really enjoyed spending the afternoon with her, I'm looking forward to booking her again in a couple of years for some family portraits as we grow our family. I highly recommend Rebecca's services!

Rebecca Gatto Photography 15
    Rebecca Gatto Photography 16
    Rebecca Gatto Photography 17
    Rebecca Gatto Photography 18

Alice · Married on 08/18/2018

When we first started looking at photographers, especially within our price range, we weren't blown away by any of the photos or their portfolios. They were all serviceable, but we didn't really fall in love with any of them until we saw Rebecca's work! There was so much emotion and joy that was captured in her photos that we immediately thought she was the one we wanted to go with. When we met with her, she immediately made us feel comfortable and we ultimately felt like she would be the perfect match for us. Plus, she loved dogs!!!

We had our engagement shoot with her and we were a little nervous at first, but she helped to pose us and we finally loosened up and had some fun. We got a ton of great engagement photos all around downtown Troy. She even waded through some deep snow to get a few shots. That's dedication right there!

On our wedding day, she took a bunch of portraits of us and our family, but also was flexible enough to go to the roof of the building with us to take some gorgeous pics. She also got some great sunset shots and really helped to capture a bunch of great moments at the wedding. Can't wait to see them all!!

Rebecca was so sweet, so easy-gong, and just so fun to have around that day. We were so happy with our decision!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Rebecca Gatto Photography 19
    Rebecca Gatto Photography 20
    Rebecca Gatto Photography 21
    Rebecca Gatto Photography 22

Rebecca Gatto Photography's reply:

Alice, thank you so much! It's easy to capture joy when two people are as wonderful and completely in love as you and Nick. Congratulations, again!

Kristine · Married on 01/08/2018

Our wedding photos came out amazing! When I planned for the big day, I really looked far and wide for the perfect photographer. It was a bit difficult due to the wedding date being so soon. That's when I met Rebecca. I looked over her work and thought she's perfect. I wanted photos that captured the magical moments on Cesar and I's special day and Rebecca excelled my expectations. She's patient, creative, and very accommodating to our requests. She stuck out in the cold to take our portraits and at some points laid in the snow for some killer shots of our personal items. I definitely will work with her again in the future. Hopefully it won't be as cold as it was on my wedding day. If so, I can only expect that Rebecca would do another fantastic job.

Julianne · Married on 07/01/2017

Rebecca is amazing! She came prepared with cute umbrellas since its was raining that were totally perfect and unexpected. And she complimented everyone the whole time, which kept morale up during those long boring sessions of different combinations of people. And the pictures are flawless! She made us all look great! 10/10 would hire again. :)

Gabrielle · Married on 02/26/2017

Rebecca is amazing! I've done multiple private photo shoots with her and she's so laid back and positive that it would probably make even the most camera shy person feel at ease. She has a keen eye for beauty and captures it at juuuust the right moments...seriously, I'd hire her for just about anything.

Eric · Married on 09/17/2016

Simply amazing down to earth photographer!! Would definitely recommend her to friends and family. A+++++

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

Our family''s experience with Rebecca has been beyond amazing, she is a phenomenal photographer and a great friend! She is always prepared, on time, and super creative! We get to always remember our wedding as if we are there all over again, thank's to the beautiful pictures we have to keep for a life time ♡ we look forward to keeping Rebecca close to our family for many future moments that we would love for her capture. I don't know anyone that can do what she does, better!

Deanna · Married on 07/23/2016

We were very fortunate to find Rebecca. She took our suggestions and gave great ones as well. She would be a great asset to anyone's big day.

Hannah · Married on 11/28/2015

Rebecca was amazing! She was professional and personal. Rebecca took our engagement and wedding photos. She is skilled in capturing the perfect candid moments of the wedding as well as putting everyone at ease for formal family photos to look natural. Her prices are very reasonable and we loved that we had rights to all digital copies. We definitely recommend her and will be asking to have her as a photographer again!