Maddalone Entertainment

Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Maddalone Entertainment

Nick Maddalone of Maddalone Entertainment is a DJ in the Capital District of New York. He has more than a decade of experience in the party industry and serviced more than 1,000 events. Nick is fun, energetic, and interactive with you and your guests. Maddalone Entertainment is available in Albany, Troy, Saratoga Springs, Lake George ,and beyond. He is passionate about his job, and is ready to bring your wedding celebration to life.

Nick is not only a DJ, he’s also a Master of Ceremonies (emcee). He doesn’t just stand behind a booth and spin tunes — he keeps your guests entertained, keeps the fun vibes rolling, and the dance floor packed. He is charismatic, high energy, and vested in your musical styles. Nick makes sure he gauges the audience and plays the right music. Part of his DJ and emcee services includes Day of Coordination. That means, he works with your vendors to make your day run smoothly and helps your photographer get the best shots at the reception.

Follow Maddalone Entertainment on

Maddalone Entertainment 6
Maddalone Entertainment 7

stephanie · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing DJ for my wedding 2019

Nick was awesome! He is willing to help anyway he can. Hes very professional and not only a DJ but also like a wedding planner. I had no idea about some things and didn't know what songs would fit in with the age group I had there and he was so helpful in helping us and showing us what songs would be good. I had a church wedding and even though he was only doing the reception he was still helping with ideas for when we were at the church. All my guests loved him! He was able to get people out there dancing who normally would not dance. If you need a DJ for anything Nick is definately your guy!!

• Patti

Patti · Married on 10/20/2018

Hire this man immediately

To call this guy a “DJ” would be a serious disservice for what he’s done for our wedding. Nick covered every inch of our big day like a spider monkey - doing everything from helping us plan our wedding, keeping my crazy family on track through the big day, to planning a beautiful surprise from my parents. He works so far beyond his DJ booth, which for the record he exceeded all our expectations for. We loved watching him work almost as much as we enjoyed planning our day with him!! There’s a lot of choices in our area, none as amazing as this guy!!!!!

Award

Maddalone Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
    Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Weddings

I have worked with Nick at Maddalone Entertainment for many years, and I recommend him to all my clients, for weddings, proms, class reunions and every type of group event. He is a true entertainment professional - fun, energetic and approachable.

• J. Foley Photography
    J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Maddalone Entertainment many times, and it's always a pleasure (for me, as a wedding pro, and for the clients). The dance floor is always packed, and Nick is as accommodating, friendly and genuine as you'll find in the wedding industry.

• Paul Saunders Wedding Photography
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Nick Maddalone is unlike most typical DJ’s. He has such a wonderful positive energy and always works incredibly hard to make sure couples are delighted. He is a first-class professional and I have known Nick for more than 10 years since he first started as a DJ back in the day with Cool Cats. He never stops smiling and truly loves his job and will make sure everything is perfect. He also has incredible experience for someone still quite young and never fails to impress me. If Nick is available, don't think twice as you'll be beyond thrilled (your guests too) with how much fun your wedding party will be.

• Saratoga Springs Saratoga Springs, New York, 12866 See on map