Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1

About Maddalone Entertainment

Nick Maddalone of Maddalone Entertainment is a DJ in the Capital District of New York. He has more than a decade of experience in the party industry and serviced more than 1,500 events. Nick is fun, energetic, and interactive with you and your guests. Maddalone Entertainment is available in Albany, Troy, Saratoga Springs, Lake George ,and beyond. He is passionate about his job, and is ready to bring your wedding celebration to life.

Nick is not only a DJ, he’s also a Master of Ceremonies (emcee). He doesn’t just stand behind a booth and spin tunes — he keeps your guests entertained, keeps the fun vibes rolling, and the dance floor packed. He is charismatic, high energy, and vested in your musical styles. Nick makes sure he gauges the audience and plays the right music. Part of his DJ and emcee services includes Day of Coordination. That means, he works with your vendors to make your day run smoothly and helps your photographer get the best shots at the reception.

Follow Maddalone Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• SEH Entertainment

50 Reviews for Maddalone Entertainment

• Bridget

Bridget · Married on 10/10/2020

Castle Wedding

With all of the covid restrictions we were worried about having a wedding that still felt like a party. From the beginning Nick was always a source of advice and insight through our planning process. When we had to make changes to our wedding at the last minute due to Covid restrictions Nick was not only flexible but also offered suggestions that would still provide that party atmosphere that we were looking for. Words cannot describe how much my ow husband and I appreciate everything Nick did for us through this process. For any bride looking for a DJ for their wedding Nick should be at the top of your list.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Cassidy B. · Married on 08/09/2020

Best Wedding DJ Hands down!!

Nick was amazing to work with from before booking to the very last song!! The communication was excellent and our night went exactly as planned (when it came to the music.) Nick is fun, energetic, flexible and just an all around awesome time. The DJ was very big for my husband and I, as we wanted one huge party! Nick was there for our ceremony as well. All songs were queued perfectly up. Nick was the best MC I could have asked for. He had everyone dancing all night. Everyone from my grandma to my best friends raved about the music and party. If I could get married again and again I would always choose Nick Maddalone and I think you should definitely pick him too!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen W. · Married on 07/31/2020

Absolute Professional and Top Quality

We had a wedding amidst the COVID pandemic. It’s difficult to see all of you plans change last minute. People cancelling last minute. Stress through the roof. Nick was amazing at keeping us sane and guiding us through the process. He was everything that we could hope or ask for. You’d count yourself lucky to be able to have him as your DJ regardless of what life and the world throws your way.

Sent on 08/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Maddalone Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

• Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Weddings

I have worked with Nick at Maddalone Entertainment for many years, and I recommend him to all my clients, for weddings, proms, class reunions and every type of group event. He is a true entertainment professional - fun, energetic and approachable.

• J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Maddalone Entertainment many times, and it's always a pleasure (for me, as a wedding pro, and for the clients). The dance floor is always packed, and Nick is as accommodating, friendly and genuine as you'll find in the wedding industry.

• Paul Saunders Photography Wedding Photographers

Nick Maddalone is unlike most typical DJ’s. He has such a wonderful positive energy and always works incredibly hard to make sure couples are delighted. He is a first-class professional and I have known Nick for more than 10 years since he first started as a DJ back in the day with Cool Cats. He never stops smiling and truly loves his job and will make sure everything is perfect. He also has incredible experience for someone still quite young and never fails to impress me. If Nick is available, don't think twice as you'll be beyond thrilled (your guests too) with how much fun your wedding party will be.

• Saratoga Springs Saratoga Springs, New York, 12866 See on map
    Location of (Maddalone Entertainment)