All Traditions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our florist put us in contact with Taffy Gonzales @ All Traditions to help coordinate our wedding on 10/18/14. We used her services for day-of planning, and I am so glad we did.
Taffy was incredibly friendly and professional throughout the entire process. Though I only needed her services for the day before (rehearsal) and the day of our wedding, she was so helpful with any question or concerns I had a long the way. Always quick to respond or make helpful suggestions.
It's really a necessity to use a coordinator for a wedding. There are SO MANY behind the scene details that no one sees. There is so much fine print in contracts. And you really need a voice that will be heard and a person to oversee it all so that you and your guests can thoroughly enjoy your day. Taffy did it all that.
There is no way my wedding could have gone as smooth as it did without her.
I highly recommend Taffy!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Congratulations on your engagement!

This is an exciting time for you and your family. If you are ready to truly enjoy your engagement and wedding day, you are ready to review the services of All Traditions.

Choose from day-only wedding coordination to full-event wedding planning. Our wedding planner can help you schedule, plan
and keep to your budget and suggest appropriate and reputable vendors, so that your money is spent wisely and prioritized on what is important to you. An All Traditions wedding consultant can even save you money by suggesting less expensive alternatives. While we are very experienced at helping out-of-area brides plan the Central Coast wedding of their dreams, our wedding coordinator is also very willing to travel to other locations.

We also offer a complete line of invitations, accessories, bouquet preservation, linens and other rentals. We are your one-stop wedding center!

We invite you to explore our website at www.alltraditions.net and discover what we have to offer. Visit our galleries page to view photos of past weddings and our applause page to read testimonials from many of our former brides.

All Traditions has provided services for weddings all along the California Coast in these beautiful cities: Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Arroyo Grande, Avila Beach, Pismo Beach, Nipomo, Atascadero, Paso Robles & Templeton.

Central Coast Weddings • Beach Weddings • Winery Weddings • Tent Weddings • Ranch Weddings • Barn Weddings • Home Weddings
Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)