Tianna Friend Creative Reviews

7 | Mission Viejo, CA

7 Reviews for Tianna Friend Creative

stephanie · Married on 04/10/2018

it was the most important day & everything was perfect, cant thank you enough

Sent on 07/10/2018

Tiffany · Married on 03/04/2017

Tianna was amazing! She's patient, organized, kind and knows the people to hire. She has great vendors and great ideas. Our experience was nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2017

megan · Married on 10/15/2016

Hands down Tianna is one of the most creative, thoughtful, and inspiring wedding coordinators out there! She truly does it all: from paper stationary goods (like my save the dates, bridal shower and wedding invites that were to die for), to creative event design, to the actual wedding day of coordination, she was nothing short of perfection. There is no way I could have planned my wedding without her, she saw my vision and brought it to life! Every idea I had I ran past Tianna, and she gave me honest, reliable feedback right away. And don't get me started on her design ideas for the wedding. To sum it up, she is a creative genius and knows what she's doing. One of the most valuable qualities about Tianna is that she knows how to creative beautiful wedding landscapes to accommodate your budget. We were definitely balling on a budget, but my wedding looked nothing of that. She is helpful, caring and responsive. She truly wants to help create your dream wedding and make it the best day of your lives! Hire her!

Ps. I would seriously advise you to do all your wedding stationary with her. There is nothing like having your own unique wedding invites that were created especially for you! I got SO many compliments on them!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Annie · Married on 07/09/2016

Tianna was absolutely great! We used her as our day of coordinator. Prior to the wedding I met with her to discuss details and she brought up things that I had never ever thought of which as wonderful because they were important. She was in contact with all of our vendors leading up to the wedding which made it nice for me because then I didn't have to do it myself. She helped in making it stress free which was wonderful. She also made sure to have everything done that we asked. If you are looking for a day of coordinator we 100% recommend her!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Marlena · Married on 05/28/2016

Tianna is Absolutely AMAZING. She made all my boards for my wedding (table assignments, when we met, instagram tag etc.) as well as my bridesmaid gift baskets. Every "example" I showed her, she did it even better. Her work is the definition of perfection. She is also easy to work with, bubbly, professional and a hard worker. I came to her just a month before my wedding with all of these ideas and she got them done and they were flawless. I HIGHLY recommend Tianna for your special day. Her designs will blow you away and you will not be disappointed if you hire her.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Holly · Married on 04/11/2016

I can not say enough great things about Tianna Friend as my wedding coordinator/planner/decorator! What a creative eye this one has. I showed her what I liked and what I wanted to incorporate into my wedding decor and she totally brought my vision to life! She was also a life saver at our venue on the day of as my coordinator. Our venue provided a "Day of coordinator" who unfortunately, completely dropped the ball:-/ Tianna completely took control of the whole day and made sure that my husband and I were taken care of and all of our vendors knew what to do and were to be at what time. She made me feel very comfortable and relaxed the whole day. I would 100% recommend Tianna to any bride who is looking for a coordinator/planner who listens to their vision, has a creative eye and is someone you can trust! :-)

Sent on 07/27/2016

Katie · Married on 11/14/2015

Tianna was amazing! We used her for day of coordinating and she was so helpful and professional. Months before my wedding we met and that took so much of my stress away. She also made us amazing wedding signs and table numbers! I would definitely recommend her over and over to anyone looking for a planner. Having her as my day of made my wedding day seamless.

Sent on 06/02/2016