Swann Soirées Reviews

53 | San Diego, CA

53 Reviews for Swann Soirées

Kendra · Married on 12/29/2017

As mother-of-the-bride, I had huge expectations for my daughter's wedding. Brenda Swann and her Swann Squad not only met, but exceeded our hopes and dreams for the big day. From the very first meeting, I knew Brenda was the right choice. Her professional, yet charming demeanor is a winning combination. From recommending top notch vendors to offering ideas to keep costs down, her input was invaluable. Brenda, assisted by Ania and Stephanie, made the day of a dream come true. Hiring Swann Soirees as our wedding planners was the best decision, by far.

Sent on 03/06/2012

Daniel · Married on 11/26/2016

My wife and I were hesitant at the idea of getting at a wedding coordinator at first, since we had most of our details planned out and thought we could handle the day-of craziness on our own. We are SO HAPPY we ended up hiring Brenda. Her professionalism and efforts the month and day of our wedding were integral in making sure things went off without a hitch.

To give a little color, we were supposed to have our ceremony at 3:30 at an outdoor venue. That week, we started to see rain in the forecast and get a little worried. On the day of, it started POURING at 3:20, but Brenda sprung into action and made sure the transition from outside to inside happened smoothly, and looking back it almost seemed like we had planned on having it inside all along. She took all the potential stress out of that situation so we could focus on each other and our guests. I don't know what we would have done without her. If you are deciding whether or not to hire a coordinator, don't think twice about hiring Brenda! She'll make sure the entire day is planned out, the vendors know when and where they're supposed to be, and any other details you don't know that you don't know are taken care of. Great decision, great coordinator, great person, definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

If you want a no BS, has your back, and will throw down (well not literally) wedding coordinator... then Brenda Swann should be your numero uno. She was super chill but equally elegant, beneficially opinionated but open minded to my pretentious ideas, and easy to talk to-- like the big sister I never had!

My husband and I are fortunate to have found her. She has great connections within the wedding world. She is easily accessible via phone. On the day of your event, she and her team can keep things running but also maintain a cool head. Her ideas come to fruition beautifully! She's also there to keep it real and steer you clear when you've hit a wedding planning wall.

My wedding reception was at the Hotel Del. While that can come off as fluffy and seemingly ostentatious (which is not us as a couple at all), Brenda worked expertly with their team and us to keep it as "true" to ourselves as possible.

Despite me being a "Type A", I DO NOT KNOW where we would be without her! Thank you Brenda and Swann Soirees!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Clint · Married on 04/11/2015

So you just got engaged, and you're Yelping for a wedding planner...Call Swann Soirees now. It will be the best decision of your foreseeable future, and you're going to have a lot of decisions to make between now and when you say "I Do".

☆ EXPERIENCED ☆
    Brenda and her team have worked at almost every venue and with almost every vendor in the area. They'll get a feel for your preferences and styles, and then provide you with a short list to choose from.

☆ PROFESSIONAL ☆
    Responsive to emails and phone calls, considerate of issues that are important to one or both families, flexible enough to adapt and make your wedding day turn out the way you want it to be. They offer additional services like Workshops, Monthly Check-Ins, and a team of pros to answer any question any time.

☆ DAY OF BLISS ☆
    On the day of your wedding there are a couple things on your mind, and you don't want one of those to be "has the caterer arrived....do they know where to put the reserved seating signs......does someone have an extension chord in case the band forgot theirs?". Brenda and her team take care of EVERYTHING - the vendors all know to direct all of their questions to her. This was the most valuable part of our experience, our entire wedding-day was 100% worry free...priceless.

☆ ADDED VALUE ☆
    Swann Soirées paid for themselves by securing us discounted services and vendors, with the peace of mind that they had a proven track-record and could be trusted.

Beyond all of the above, Brenda is a smart, kind, affable person that cares about the people she's working with. It was an honor to have someone as genuine as her helping us plan our wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jenell · Married on 09/13/2014

Words cannot describe what an amazing job Brenda Swann and her staff did for my wedding. I interviewed over 10 wedding coordinators before finding Brenda. She fit my needs, my budget, and my wedding vision perfectly (or lack thereof)! She recommended amazing vendors who fit into our budget. She helped me figure out a wedding vision when one did not exist in my head.From the very beginning of signing Brenda on as a wedding vendor, I was at ease. Even my husband comment on how relaxed I was during the process. All attributed to Brenda! Planning a long distance wedding (we live in New Orleans and got married in San Diego) is stressful, complicated, and difficult; especially when both of you have full time jobs. Brenda and her staff sent me monthly to-do lists to keep me on target and not get overwhelmed. When we arrived in San Diego, a few days before the wedding, I handed all decor items over to Brenda and did not have any worry. All of the family kept commenting on how calm and relaxed I was. I had nothing to worry about because at the end of the day I was marrying the man of my dreams and I knew Brenda would make sure it was a fabulous day! She kept the wedding running smoothly and organized. She made sure we ate plenty of food, had plenty of beverages (even water!), and the next day we looked back and could recall the whole day/evening with complete happiness.
    If you're deciding between having a wedding coordinator or not, definitely do and definitely hire Brenda Swann!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Alicia and Michael · Married on 11/23/2013

And my husband's and my favorite vender award for our 11/23/13 wedding goes to our coordinator Brenda Swann.We met with Brenda early in our wedding planning although myself being extremely Type A had already booked our venue, photographer, videographer, DJ and even bought my dress. Michael had came up with our "spanish" theme and we were going with it! It wasn't long though before us both working full time and planning our wedding full time everything just started weighing in on us. I realized that even I was in over my head and needed help! We interviewed several coordinators together and ho- hummed over the decision liking everyone but not " loving" them.... that is until we met B. I reached out to her and first appreciated the fact that she had flat rates ( none of this the more $$$ your wedding is, the more we are going to charge) and also that she was willing to meet us on a Sunday. We spent the afternoon comfortably opening up and chatting away with her, telling all about our wedding. As soon as we left Michael excitedly spun me around exclaiming , She is the One! I agreed. The ONE that quickly became our third party in all of the wedding decisions Big n Small. There was me, Michael and Brenda. Brenda helped us organize with her monthly emailed checklist but also was just a text or call away with anything that required further discussion. I loved her sass n make it happen attitude with the venders. She contributed so many wonderful creative ideas to our "spanish affair" theme. We had meetings periodically leading up to the ceremony of course too. What really shined through though was on our day of. Michael and I had the perfect wedding day and seriously just had a blast. Not once was I asked a question or even worried about anything. Seriously all of my parents friends (people in their 60s) and our other guests have raved how our wedding was hands down THE best they have ever attended. I can't imagine how anyone planning a wedding "wedding" could wo "The Swan

Sent on 12/28/2013

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2013

WE LOVE BRENDA & TEAM!

She is now a great friend and while I could go on for that for DAYS, I know you'd rather hear about her as a planner. :) She is truly every bride to be's guardian angel. I was probably not always the easiest Bride but Brenda made everything so easy. I had about five different visions for my wedding during the planning process before I decided on the one we went with and she would happily roll with each new crazy idea I had. Not only would she welcome these ideas with open arms, she would come up with even better ideas that piggybacked on mine. It was like she knew what I wanted even though I didn't even know!

She helped us pick the most amazing officiant and florist as well. As our musician said shortly before the big day, "we had the Dream Team of vendors". I couldn't agree more. Not only was she a dream during the actual planning process, she was always so optimistic, bubbly, and perfect for what I needed as a stressed out bride to be. She kept me calm and always kept me grounded.

On the day of, my parents said it best. She made the day so flawless that they could both actually ENJOY the day and be in the moment of my wedding. We did not worry about a thing. She and her team did such a great job that in my admittedly biased opinion, I had a perfect wedding. I would not change a thing.

If you do one thing for yourself, hire Brenda & her team. You, your other half, and your family

Sent on 10/30/2013

Katie · Married on 06/22/2013

My sweet sweet Brenda.... don't let that cute little exterior fool you. Brenda is one badass babe!! And that's exactly what I needed in a wedding coordinator.

I was planning my San Diego wedding from New York, so as you can imagine the 3,000 mile difference over 3 time zones did not make it easy. But Brenda and the entire Swann Soirees team did exactly that! They put up with me through several bridal meltdowns, a least 3 or 4 I'm changing everything emails, and countless Skype calls reassuring me that all would go according to plan.

Since I'm a Type A control freak, I was more than thrilled to have another Type A on my side!

Brenda always had great suggestions, had a perfect timeline that kept me right on track, and had some amazing referrals to other vendors all of whom I loved!

Day of, Brenda was my saving grace. Everyone was where they were supposed to be, on time, all deliveries were made, all items were in place, and everything went smoothly. How she put up with our crazy bridal party, I will never know LOL !!

Thank you so much Swann Soirees, for making my day flawless! I'm so happy I had your team in place so that my family and friends didn't need to stress any details, and we could all just enjoy the day! Love you! xoxoxo

Sent on 07/29/2013

Swann Soirées's reply:

LOVE you too Katie!! Thank you so much for your trust <3 It was an absolute blast to be part of your wedding day and it was an absolute pleasure to make it happen for you!

Laurel · Married on 10/27/2012

I can say with confidence that Brenda and her team are not only experts in their field, but they are truly passionate and dedicated to the highest level of professionalism...and HAPPINESS! It is one thing to hire a firm to get something done on schedule and on budget...and quite another to get the bonus of a great personality and enthusiasm for going the extra mile. We purchased the package for a Bride who is mostly planning things on her own, and I couldn't have stayed on top of it and as organized as I was without Brenda's responsiveness, flexibility, and attention to detail. When my vendors bailed at the last minute, Brenda was there with her list of professionals and saved the day! When she came across a vendor who did not meet her expectations, she handled it with class and respect. When my family and I had ten million concerns on the big day, she was there with her warm, confident words to talk us off the cliff! My family is a group of outgoing, outspoken, lively, opinionated control freaks and Brenda was so respectful of us and our needs that I didn't have to worry about everyone bossing each other around...Brenda handled it, and handled it with grace! It was the most fun I have ever had. If you want to feel stress free and completely happy on the biggest day of your life, choose Swann Soirees.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

We hired Swann Soirees about 10 months before our wedding and Brenda was absolutely fantastic! She not only helped with the design aspect of our wedding, but also helped me in finding the perfect vendors for our event. Over the long planning process, Brenda was always available to go to any and all appointments as needed and answer all of our questions. She always got straight to the point and kept it real which was exactly what I needed to keep me on track. She really helped me make the right decisions in regards to the most effective way to utilize our budget while not compromising the look and feel we wanted for our big day.

Brenda had so many ideas, great attention to detail and really put me at ease during the whole wedding process especially on the day of the wedding. The stress of a wedding can definitely get to you, but having Brenda by our side really made a world of difference in the stress department. My wedding turned out better than I could have ever imagined at the hands of Brenda. She kept all of our crazy bridal party in line, dealt with all issues that arose and really made it easy for us to truly enjoy the day -which is priceless. I can honestly say that my wedding day was stress free thanks to Brenda. We received so many compliments on our wedding and were just so happy to have had Brenda there to make it all happen.

I cannot say enough about Brenda and her Swann Squad!! They are true experts in their field and I love their work. I would definitely recommend Brenda and Swann Soirées for any upcoming event. They go over and beyond to produce fabulous weddings and I am extremely grateful for the great work they did for my wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2012
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 09/08/2012

Swann Squad rocks! Love Brenda!!!

My current hubby and I had a previous wedding planner in mind and we were stuck on this idea but to make a long story short, we are happy that we met the better match for us with Brenda Swann! I don't remember how I stumbled upon Brenda's inspiration-boards-youtube-video but it was pretty awesome, and it's what convinced me that I would love for her to be my wedding planner! I know it's quite risky to base hiring practices on a video rather than personal references but it worked out! I wish I had hired her before picking our venue as she saved us money with our vendors. I found that vendors and venues are happier when they know that you have a planner as it makes everything run smoothier, especially ones who are well-known in the wedding business. Vendors gave us discounts knowing that we were working with Brenda. I highly recommend just hiring the Swann Squad from the get-go rather than the day-off for this very reason. We had one of Brenda's team member, Nicole, also on the big day and having both of them was incredible! I know that there must have been things that went wrong, but I am glad the squad took care of them as the day was perfect for my hubby and me! Thank you Swann Soirees for helping us have our dream wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2012
  • Q

Quinlyn · Married on 08/18/2012

There is no way we can express in words how valuable Swann Soirees, primarily Brenda Swann, was in making our day more than we could ever imagine. We can honestly say choosing Swann Soirees was the best decision we made. We met her almost 2 years before our wedding day, and once we got a sense of Brenda’s upbeat and fun personality, we knew we wanted her as our coordinator. We also loved her wedding packages which are very different from other wedding planners we were researching. Brenda allowed us to express our personalities and choose our own wedding themes. She was able to provide her expertise over the whole course of our wedding planning experience via email, Skype and telephone. Brenda kept us on track by providing us a timeline and a list of recommended vendors that made wedding planning a breeze. Brenda met with us every few months to go over ideas and keep us organized. She gave her honest opinions on our ideas and encouraged our creativity. One of the best things about booking with Swann Soirees is all the fabulous vendors they work with. When we told them Brenda was our wedding coordinator, they gave us discounts that almost paid for her services. Brenda and her assistant Nicole were amazing on the wedding day. They took responsibility of all the decorations, so we didn’t have to haul anything to the venue. Brenda and my husband’s quick thinking and coolness under pressure turned an almost disastrous situation at the ceremony to one that went almost unnoticed by our guests. And how she got two 3-year-old firecrackers (our nephew and niece) to walk down the aisle together during the procession, we’ll never know. And speaking of firecrackers, she was able to make our day glow, literally, without breaking a sweat or pausing for a 3rd degree burn. Truly she was the best! Overall, we recommend Swann Soirees with our highest regard. Brenda was not only a great wedding planner, but she also cares about her brides and grooms like friends.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Amy · Married on 06/23/2012

Brenda and her team of wonderful helpers were amazing throughout the entire planning process, the big day, and even after our wedding. Initially, my wife and I had went with a wedding planner in Orange County who after many attempts just did not "get" us. To make a long story short we began looking for planners closer to home and stumbled upon Swann Soirees. I was not able to get ahold of Brenda on the first call, but she promptly returned my call within minutes (an initial indication of her team's responsiveness which was consistent throughout our planning process). As soon as we began speaking I felt very comfortable with Brenda and could tell that she was a good listener and genuinely cared to help my then fiance and I find the right fit. We soon met in person and my initial impression over the phone was confirmed, Brenda was great! From the get go you could tell that Brenda and her team enjoy what they do, listen to their clients, and support couples in so many ways. One thing I really appreciated about Swann Soirees is the fact that they never tried to make our wedding a cookie cutter event nor steered us towards particular vendors that they had relationships with. In other words, they were suggestive when they needed to be, but open for anything. Also, Brenda was always firm, but fair with vendors as she is very capable of making sure that the many vendors follow through on their contracts and always did so in a respectful and professional manner. Another really cool thing about our experience was the twice a month Bridal Noshes, where my wife and I would meet at their Liberty Station office for drinks, snacks, help with DYI projects, wedding ideas, etc. All in all Swann Soirees is a progressive company with fresh ideas, fair prices, and a genuine care to help couples plan their big day. We were so thankful to find Brenda and her lovely team and could not have had a better, more supportive, energetic, and fantastic team.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2012

I loved working with Brenda. My wedding would not have been the same without her and her team. I loved that they have monthly open houses so all the engaged couples can have an open space to meet each other and find new ideas to bounce off of each other.

Come wedding day, Brenda was on top of everything. If there was a hiccup, all I had to do was point it out to Brenda and problem solve. I wish this review would let me post pictures, because I have photographic proof of how amazing Brenda and her team are. My dress had a hole in it during pictures. So while we were riding on a trolley from one location to another, Brenda's assistant Nicole stitched up the hole. She didn't flinch or miss a stitch despite traveling at freeway speeds. The Swann Squad are true pros and I'm so happy I hired them.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Cindy · Married on 05/27/2012

Brenda and her team were truly awesome in helping us plan and execute a wedding that truly fit our vision. We could not have done it without them.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Mary Melissa · Married on 05/26/2012

If you want to have fun at your own wedding and feel like a guest yourself, hire Brenda Swann! I never thought that we'd hire a wedding coordinator, but when our photographer (Chaz Cruz) recommended her, we thought it wouldn't hurt to check out what her services were all about. Totally WORTH IT! She not only helps you coordinate your wedding, but she gets really in tuned with her clients' needs and helps you create that special day according to what YOU want. She gives the best advice and is also a wonderful person! You can tell that this is not just a BUSINESS to her. This is something she really puts her heart into and she gives you her all. Thanks for everything! We love you, B! -Mel and Jello

Sent on 06/04/2012

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2012

Where to start...Brenda is amazing! We hired her to help us along the way and for the day of. Best decision we made for sure. After experiencing a wedding right after ours, I appreciate her even more. It was amazing the difference the other wedding planner to ours. Brenda ran our event like a pro. On her game every minute paying attention to every detail.
    Her recommended vendors were awesome to work with, they all spoke so highly of her. Turns out she planned many of their weddings! Having used her vendors she made sure they were up to speed all along the way and settled for nothing less than the best. Her willingness to answer all our questions, visit the venue numerous times and even bring us tablecloths, chairs, etc to sample-awesome! Certainly money well spent!!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Lorraine · Married on 01/28/2012

My husband and I got married early this year, and we used Brenda Swann to be our wedding coordinator. She was an amazing coordinator. She helped us every step of the way. If we had a question, she had a solution. Besides her outstanding service, Brenda is a remarkable person to work with. She listens to your wants and needs, and she is so easy to work with. Our wedding was so organized and it ran so smoothly because of Brenda and her crew. Even my family and friends were raving about Brenda and her team. We are/were all impressed by her work. Without a doubt, I recommend her to be your wedding coordinator!!! She is organized, efficient, warm, and friendly. Nicest person you will ever meet!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2011

Megan Mills at Swann Soiree's coordinated my wedding and she is amazing! She made the process so easy by always being available for questions and for calming my nerves. On the actual day of the wedding, Megan arrived complete with an emergency bag with everything a bride could possibly need. I was able to completely enjoy my wedding and didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew Megan had it under control. Megan is very professional and a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/05/2011

ashley · Married on 07/26/2011

Brenda Swann. Hard to put into words exactly how good she is at what she does! We hired Brenda as our Wedding Coordinator and instantly felt the weight of the world come off our shoulders.

We were planning a destination wedding in San Diego from Massachusetts, and had initially booked an all inclusive package with a local well regarded caterer. Planning from afar requires a great amount of research, and we constantly came across many raving reviews of Brends. At that time, we hired Brenda as a Day of Coordinator. As the process moved along with our caterer we found we really weren’t happy with the package we chose and the vendors we had to choose from. After meeting with Brenda for the first time, 4 months before the wedding we instantly fell in love and completely trusted her. We decided to cancel our all inclusive package with the caterer and upgrade Brenda’s services. BEST decision we ever made!

Brenda helped us find the perfect wedding vendors, and negotiated awesome rates for us. We gave her a budget we needed to stay within and she literally was within budget down to the penny. She worked extra hard to save us some money (re-using the décor throughout the reception; aisle décor became cocktail hour décor, etc). When we told Brenda about the $75 fee to move the chairs a couple feet from the “aisle” to the tables she laughed, and I am pretty sure she moved all the chairs herself! Every vendor she recommended for us was awesome, and a perfect fit for our personalities. We never got the impression we were just another wedding, or just a customer to Brenda. She truly became a part of our wedding, and every conversation we had with her made us feel very special, and at ease. When we talked, she truly listened. We had a hard time trying to explain our “vision” because we knew what we wanted it to “look” like, but weren’t sure how exactly to do it. Brenda has an amazing eye for design, and has a gift for being able to understand what you are talking about/ envisioning.

Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and that was completely a credit to Brenda and her hard work. Everything was absolutely perfect! We can honestly say we would not have changed 1 thing! Nothing went wrong! The only “panick” we had was when we realized we didn’t print our vows before we left home… but Brenda printed them and brought them for us that morning! The whole wedding day flowed perfectly. She always seems to know exactly what needs to be done and when to do it. There were so many little touches Brenda planned for us that we never even knew about until our wedding day. She is a special woman, and the BEST wedding vendor you could ever find.

Our family and friends are still talking about how awesome and amazing Brenda is! I wouldn’t be surprised if a few of our friends looked into a San Diego destination wedding when they begin their planning!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/26/2011

Brenda Swann. Hard to put into words exactly how good she is at what she does. We hired Brenda as our Wedding Coordinator and instantly felt the weight of the world come off our shoulders. She is simply AMAZING.

We were planning a destination wedding in San Diego from Massachusetts, and had initially booked an all inclusive package with a local well regarded caterer. Planning from afar requires a great amount of research, and we constantly came across many raving reviews of Brends. At that time, we hired Brenda as a Day of Coordinator. As the process moved along with our caterer we found we really weren't happy with the package we chose and the vendors we had to choose from. After meeting with Brenda for the first time, 4 months before the wedding we instantly fell in love and completely trusted her. We decided to cancel our all inclusive package with the caterer and upgrade Brenda's services. BEST decision we ever made!

Brenda found us perfect wedding vendors, and negotiated awesome rates for us. We gave her a budget we needed to stay within and she literally was within budget down to the penny. She worked extra hard to save us some money (re-using the décor throughout the reception; aisle décor became cocktail hour décor, etc). When we told Brenda about the $75 fee to move the chairs a couple feet from the "aisle" to the tables she laughed, and I am pretty sure she moved all the chairs herself! Every vendor she recommended for us was awesome, and a perfect fit for our personalities. We never got the impression we were just another wedding, or just a customer to Brenda. She truly became a part of our wedding, and every conversation we had with her made us feel very special, and at ease. When we talked, she truly listened. We had a hard time trying to explain our "vision" because we knew what we wanted it to "look" like, but weren't sure how exactly to do it. Brenda has an amazing eye for design, and has a gift for being able to understand what you are talking about/ envisioning.

Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and that was completely a credit to Brenda and her hard work. Everything was absolutely perfect! We can honestly say we would not have changed 1 thing! Nothing went wrong! The only "panick" we had was when we realized we didn't print our vows before we left home... but Brenda printed them and brought them for us that morning! The whole wedding day flowed perfectly. She always seems to know exactly what needs to be done and when to do it. There were so many little touches Brenda planned for us that we never even knew about until our wedding day. She is a special woman, and the BEST wedding coordinator out there.

Not only did we fall in love with her, but so did all of our guests. They are STILL talking about how wonderful Brenda is! ♥

Sent on 10/10/2011

Ana · Married on 06/18/2011

Brenda is amazing. Right from the very beginning she was there to help us meet vendors and plan an incredible wedding. All of our guests were extremely pleased and impressed with her as were we. We love Brenda!!!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Megan · Married on 06/17/2011

I am the type of person who wants something done right, and doesn't really have the aptitude for decorating/event coordinating. I was referred to Brenda through another friend. My life was a bit busy when we were engaged so I hired Brenda to run the whole shebang. Brenda listened to what we wanted and then ran with it. I believe in hiring the best and letting them do what they want with my minimal direction. All of the vendors she recommended absolutely fit our vision perfectly and the end result was beyond our wildest dreams.

Most importantly, I found it to be a HUGE stress reliever to have a non-biased 3rd party, who you won't offend by telling "no," help to put together one of the best days of your life. I can't imagine having to do this on my own or having to reign in my mother or mother-in-law, etc. :)

Sent on 07/12/2011

Kerry · Married on 06/11/2011

Sherry was so awesome - I don't know what we would have done without her. She helped us with coordinating with vendors, the timeline, remembering little details. Above all, she made sure our wedding day was stress free which allowed us to have fun! Thanks Sherry!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Laura · Married on 05/14/2011

Brenda is the absolute best! If you are looking for a wedding planner that is professional, FUN, and great with details. Don't hesitate on booking her now! For my daughters wedding, we researched, researched and did more research and after meeting Brenda, my daughter, her fiance, and I decided we made the right choice. That decision was confirmed every step of the way.

We also heard from so many of our other vendors, NR3 Videographers, Rae Florae, Rev. Tuttle, JMC how much they LOVED working with Brenda. And it's great to know that your planner is highly regarded from others in the industry.

She went out of her way to help in anyway possible. She helped advise us on flowers and worked wonders on arranging transportation for hotel guests and the limo for the bride and groom. We were told by several transportation companies good luck getting a limo during prom season ... but Brenda made it happen :)

Every detail was taken care of, and she took such great care making sure everything was perfect from making sure the bride/groom and bridal party had beverages and appetizers before the ceremony and during picture taking, to finding the perfect location for the cake table, to gathering up left behind items at the venue after the wedding.

I highly recommend her. She is a joy to work with and a warm, caring, fun loving, person who gets everything accomplished. She is a "must have" for your wedding!!!

Sent on 08/01/2011