Simplicity Wedding Planning Reviews

15 | Laguna Hills, CA

15 Reviews for Simplicity Wedding Planning

Jessica · Married on 04/24/2010

Michele is absolutely amazing. Throughout the planning process and the day of the wedding, Michele is with you every step of the way to ensure every detail is perfect. She's always willing to meet with you to offer advice and makes sure your planning is on track. Michele was wonderful, I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Rob · Married on 04/17/2010

We were extremely pleased with the services provided by Michele. She helped navigate the issues in our daughter's big day. Michele is an expert in dealing with Las Vegas vendors. She brought great value. We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Nanne · Married on 10/24/2009

I will try to be as objective as possible in reviewing Events by Michele/Michele Jenkins. Let me start by giving you a background: I was an overseas bride who has never been to Las Vegas and barely had an idea as to how things go about there in terms of wedding planning, etc. I emailed several Las Vegas Wedding planners and decided to work with Michele because she was seemingly the most flexible given my rather limited budget. Most of the other planners passed me on to their assistants, which I wasn't very comfortable with. Anyway, I did hire Michele and being that I was living continents away, we emailed most of the time.

Michele assisted me in choosing the major vendors, giving me feedback about the venues we were considering and suggested several ways we can work within our budget. I'm so glad that her style preference is very elegant because researching online for the budget venues, etc in Vegas will just lead you to one thousand and one tacky options which I REFUSED to immortalize in our wedding photos :P Michele gave us options that were both budget friendly and CLASSY at the same time.

There were times when Michele would email me asking how things were in my end and offer help because there was a time I had took a wedding planning break. I appreciate those "reminder" emails very much.

Let me now move to the days leading to the wedding - - when I arrived in Vegas. We had met the same day I had arrived and she helped me try on my gown and we discussed a few details regarding the wedding. My fiance, who barely had a say with all the wedding detail said that Michele was very professional. You cannot imagine my sigh of relief when I heard him comment because he didn't exactly agree with me in getting an coordinator. (he claimed we didn't need it and it was just an additional expense but I said point blanc that we needed one...and it was my gift to myself and our moms) As with any wedding, challenges come along the way as you plan and Michele did a great job keeping me calm and relaxed all the way through.

Our wedding day went on pretty smoothly. It was a beautiful day that went just the way we had wanted it. Perfect! :-)

I don't know how many father's of the bride comment on wedding vendors but my dad was VERY IMPRESSED and HAPPY that we had worked with Michele. My mom was incredibly delighted as well. Michele was with us, from start to finish, keeping us calm all the way through.

Quite obviously, I strongly recommend Events by Michele to any future Vegas bride - -local, out of town or overseas :-) I kept on telling my friends: "Should you decide to get married in Las Vegas - - do book Michele!" hahaha.

I, with husband and our families thank Michele for making our "City Chic Modern" day PERFECT and even BETTER than we had imagined. I had always considered the coordinator as the "conductor" of the orchestra...The symphony turned out beautifully :-)

Sent on 11/05/2009

Leslie · Married on 10/10/2009

Michele knows absolutely everyone connected with events in Las Vegas. She could answer any question and find the best vendor for your event. She has a way of connecting people that fits just perfect. Her patience seems endless, and she never seems rattled in any situation. Planning an event with Michele means you can be assured the day will be amazing and you will be able to enjoy it, knowing everything will go smoothly.

Sent on 10/31/2009

Jade · Married on 10/03/2009

Michelle is a great wedding planner!! She helped throughout the whole planning process! and my wedding came out gorgeous!

Sent on 10/08/2009
  • F

Ilesia · Married on 09/26/2009

I gave Michele a 5 on all because my wedding did not go as planned and she really came through for us; see my husband is in the military and at the last minute they decided not to let my husband leave for his wedding. We ended up having to push the wedding back three times that day until we finally got married at 2pm at our reception location. Each time we did push it back Michele handled it with calm and ease letting me know it was ok and that it would work out! From my moms perspective "she looked like this happens at every wedding and that it was no big deal and that it could be fixed" and that was great because she kept me calm! She really came through for us and is worth every penny and then some. The unimaginable happened on my wedding day everything that could go wrong did go wrong and Michele was there to fix it and make it perfect in the end and at the end of the day our wedding was perfect and better then we could ever dream thanks to Michele.

Thank You Michele!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2009

L · Married on 09/05/2009

Michele is GREAT!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2010
  • O

florence · Married on 09/05/2009

We were really satisfied with Events by Michele. Personally Michele is warm and easy to get along with. Business wise she is organized (!), experienced, and professional. She kept us on task and made the whole wedding planning process personal, memorable, and fun. I did not want to remember anxiety on my wedding since everyone says "it goes by so fast, enjoy every minute" so I was adamant on hiring a planner to handle all the details. I'm so glad I did! Especially on the wedding day itself Michele handled all the major and minor details (ohh the minor details can really be a buzz kill) that are so important to a successful and smooth event. I felt absolutely NO stress at my wedding and I can honestly say it was the BEST night of my life so far. My husband agrees. We only experienced positive and loving moments at the wedding and that's all a bride and groom can ask for from their wedding. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! So did our guests! It was a real honor to work with Events by Michele. Please hire an event planner, it will help you stay present and enjoy everything on your very special day, a day that is commonly known for logistical nightmares and stress! You don't want to face any stress or logistical nightmares so hire Michele fast!

Sent on 05/16/2010

Bree · Married on 05/02/2009

Michele is an amazing wedding planner. We live in MN and were booking our wedding in Las Vegas, NV. We did partial planning with her, but she did more than we could ever believe. Words cannot describe the amazing work that Michele does. Not only that she is a sweet person who is responsible, flexible, professional, and creative. Michele arranged our transportation, flowers, reception decorations, dress pressing, and more. When we got to our reception at the Stirling Club we could not believe how beautiful it turned out. It exceeded our expectations completely. Everything that day went so smoothly because of Michele. I would recommend anyone to Michele, She will make your day effortless and Amazing.

Sent on 05/09/2009

melissa · Married on 04/25/2009

We chose Bellagio for our destination wedding in Las Vegas and decided to work with Michele after interviewing 4 wedding planners in the area. This was one of the best decisions we had ever made in planning our wedding! Michele was extremely helpful throughout the process and very professional and fun at the same time. Our wedding day went perfect and was more than we could have ever hoped for because of Michele's hard work! I would highly recommend Michele as an event/wedding planner!!! She received so many compliments from our guests on how the wedding turned out to be.

Sent on 04/28/2009

Danna · Married on 02/21/2009

Michele was wonderful to work with. She was professional from the start, knew all the best vendors and had a large array of venues.

Sent on 05/07/2009

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2008

I can't say enough great things about Michele! She understood what we wanted our wedding experience to be and then helped us bring it to life seemlessly. Being out of state, we relied on her to help us determine all aspects of our event. It was wonderful. We wouldn't change a thing! We had a perfect, stress-free planning period and wedding day. I would recommend Michele to everyone who needs event planning in the Las Vegas area!

Sent on 11/26/2008

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2008

Michele is so wonderful! I truely could not have planned my wedding with out her. We live in California and did not know where to start when we were planning our wedding in Las Vegas. She went above and beyond and catered to our every need every step of the way. Michele was so patient with us and smiled thru the many vendors we interviewed for our wedding...even when we went thru like 17 photographers & videographers, she understood the desire we had for everything to be perfect for our big day. She is very professional and organized, the nine months we worked with her flew by and was the most stress free environment a bide and groom could ask for. My newly husband never understood the need for a wedding planner and was very hesitant to hire one, but we both fell in love with Michele when we first met her and even HE is saying how grateful he is that she was involved in planning such an important event in our lives. Endless emails and phone calls to confirm and reconfirm details were so reassuring to a nervous bride that lived out of town that everything was going smoothly. She would make things so easy in accomadating to our lifestyle, we live about 8 hours away from Las Vegas and my husband and I both work in a busy hospital, so at times it was hard to make the drive over to oversee wedding details. But she always worked with us and was so understanding, she would really go out of her way to make things easier on us. We are so lucky to have found such an amazing person to handle our special day. Michele really did make our fairy tale wedding a dream come true! I highly recommend her!!
    Amanda & Alex Ecarma

Sent on 07/10/2008

Krista · Married on 06/18/2005

Michele coordinated my entire wedding and made things very easy for me. I highly recommend her for planning any event. Her ideas were wonderful and our wedding turned out beautiful and I did not have to worry about a thing! I received so many compliments and praises about how great our wedding was and for that I owe it all to Michele. She was highly professional and fun to work with! Five stars all the way!!

Sent on 07/26/2007

Michael · Married on 06/07/2009

It was a pleasure working with Michele. Her Quality of Service, Responsiveness, and Professionalism were Exceptional. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a Wedding Planner.

Sent on 06/12/2009