Silhouette Event Planning and Design Reviews

Silhouette Event Planning and Design 6
Silhouette Event Planning and Design 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Bryson · Married on 04/27/2019

Happily Ever After Ending...

I apologize for the tardy and well deserved review to Silhouette Event Planning and Design. April, Jessica and their team did an AMAZING job with my Disney Pixar UP themed wedding in April 2019. They were all so professional and helped keep things moving and organized when we got a little behind on schedule due to my bridesmaids and figuring out my bustle.
    April was easy to communicate with throughout the entire process and made sure I was cool, calm and collected...and eating enough throughout the day of the wedding knowing that it was going to be a long and busy day.
    April and Jessica seriously had magic pixie dust sprinkled on their fingers because they did such an amazing job setting everything up. The littlest details of the set up of flowers, placement of decorations...everything was a magical dream come true!
    I can not thank your team enough and will highly recommend Silhouette Event Planning and Design to all my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Silhouette Event Planning and Design 13
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/13/2018

So thankful!

We got the full service planning package since we were planning from across the country. April was so helpful and amazing throughout the whole process. Our wedding went off without any issues (if there were, we didn’t know about it!). She was easily accessible via email or text throughout the planning process for any questions or concerns we had. From selecting vendors, picking colors, and making sure the day went smoothly, we don’t know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Robert · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Silhouette Event Planning and Design for the full planning and design package, and we could not have been any happier! Their professionalism was present throughout the experience, and they helped pull the design together that we had envisioned but never would have been able to do on our own - not even close! They helped pick vendors that were to-notch and on the wedding day, no detail was missed. We only needed to show up and let them guide us. It was wonderful!!

These photos are just a small sample since we don't have many back yet, but we were so happy with everything that we wanted to share our review as quickly as possible. We posted the following on another site, too: If you want to turn your wedding over to someone who will make it memorable, choose Silhouette Event Planning! Always prompt, always professional, always responsive, always on top of everything. And the day-of was extremely well orchestrated. Picture perfect execution! Every detail was beautifully done by Silhouette – down the placement of escort cards. We only had to show up according the schedule we were delivered. We can go on-and-on, but one of our favorite memories is the “Sing-along” grand entrance. We are convinced that April and Ashton made sure our guests were ready to participate, and when we entered it was more beautiful than we ever thought could happen.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Silhouette Event Planning and Design 14
    Silhouette Event Planning and Design 15

danielle · Married on 03/30/2018

Silhouette EPD you are fabulous! Allowing the stress to be taken away and my family and I to be able to enjoy such a special day. Thank you, thank you, thank you! April, your gentle approach kept us on track and allowed everything to be excuted perfectly. If you want an incredible day filled with memories of a life time, hire Silhouette EPD!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2017

Loved working with Silhouette Event Planning and Design! April was amazing and made our wedding day so easy and stress free. We had no idea what we were doing and April guided us, reassured us, and supported us in each way we needed. The day of, she made us and our families feel comfortable and at ease, all while making sure everything ran smoothly. We feel so lucky to have worked with her because we didn't have to worry about a thing. We were able to enjoy every moment of our special day and highly recommend Silhouette EPD to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Chad · Married on 08/20/2016

We hired Silhouette to plan and execute our wedding and it turned out so much better than we could have imagined! We do not have family on the west coast so we needed a team that was capable and dedicated and we were so fortunate to have found April and Ashton.

When we met April and Ashton we had a rough vision of what we wanted, but we didn’t really know what was possible and we didn’t know where to get started with such a monumental task. Our first meeting with them was so comfortable and quickly morphed into a brainstorming session (guided by them) that laid the initial framework of what our wedding would become. It was exciting!

Throughout the weeks and months leading up to our most important day, April and Ashton were always available by text, phone and email and kept us so organized, and on such a well-planned-out schedule that we had no real stress or anxiety about being prepared. I thought we would be worrying daily about getting tasks done, but they guided us through each step so confidently, we never worried.

Day-of execution was flawless. We had so many moving parts with separate locations for ceremony and reception, multiple vendors, set up and take down, and special transportation needs for our guests but it all happened so smoothly, we almost couldn’t believe it. Knowing they were there through every step put our minds completely at ease and we were free to enjoy our love and our friends and family. Nothing was left undone.

We can’t say enough about April and Ashton. We would recommend them to our closest friends. They truly went above and beyond, even coordinating a special surprise from my husband...it was incredible. We are actually very grateful to them for all they did for us.

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Silhouette Event Planning and Design 21
    Silhouette Event Planning and Design 22
    Silhouette Event Planning and Design 23

April · Married on 04/30/2016

Weddings are usually associated with high stress and frustration days leading towards the big day. However, when we were first introduced to April and Ashton with Silhouette Event Planning it really did make it feel like a huge weight lifting off of our shoulders. On our wedding day, we were able to enjoy every moment without having to think about all the logistics of the day. They helped reign us in if we were behind at all on the day of schedule being gentle and calm and not trying to pull us away to make a moment happen to the second. If there had been any hiccups during the night, we had no idea. They are that good. The gals at Silhouette Event Planning made our wedding go as smooth as it could get. Thank you for being part of our special day and making us feel so comfortable and at ease on our wedding day.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Vanessa · Married on 09/26/2015

I worked with April and Ashton and I could not be happier with their organizational skills and attention to design/detail. We had our wedding at a golf course, and there were some disgruntled course members that were disrupting the initial festivities. Ashton handled the situation like a champ, making sure that these individuals did not continue to sour the event. I had dedicated professionals ensuring that my "best day ever" lived up to its expectations.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Cathy · Married on 11/22/2014

I have been to many weddings in my life, however I couldn't be more satisfied with how well my daughter's wedding was planned and coordinated... The best planning and coordination I have witnessed at a wedding. Silhouette Event Planning & Design didn't miss a step throughout the entire process and the wedding evening was executed flawlessly. In my option, these ladies, Silhouette Event Planning and Design, are the most essential part of the wedding (and worth every penny and so much more)! All the planning, coordination, oversight of vendors, oversight of setup and close down, communication, timeline supervision Silhouette Event Planning ladies take on throughout the wedding day completely alleviated all my stress and my daughter's stress so we could truly enjoy the day. They really come prepared to make sure their clients have the most amazing day possible! Please keep doing what you do ladies and I will continue to recommend everyone I can to you!

Sent on 01/28/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/25/2014

April and Ashton were amazing to work with! We had the best experience with them and I can’t imagine how my wedding day would have gone without all of their thoughtful help and guidance through the process.

I was not great at articulating the vision or theme that I had in mind, but as soon as I started showing April and Ashton pictures, they immediately got it! They were there to help in selecting reputable vendors, always sending me ideas based on what I was looking for, and helped me brainstorm a lot of the details of my reception, including the timeline of events, the escort card and table number displays, the cake table, and the list goes on.

Contrary to what I've heard from other friends who have gotten married, the week of my wedding was very stress free. April and Ashton were behind the scenes coordinating with all the vendors, and I completely trusted that everything was being taken care of. When I arrived at my reception venue, I was absolutely blown away by how beautiful everything looked, and how organized and well-coordinated it all was. They only had a 3 hour time window to set up the whole cocktail hour and reception and did not bat an eye. They were there through the entire reception making sure that everything was going according to plan, and it truly couldn't have gone any better. I can’t stress enough how wonderful it was to be able to partner with a team that I could completely trust with the huge responsibility of designing and coordinating my wedding day. They knocked it out of the park!

Overall, they are great people to work with – very professional, great communicators, and have an amazing eye for detail and design. I will definitely be recommending Silhouette EPD to all my friends and colleagues as they get engaged.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2014

We have nothing but wonderful things to say about April and Ashton, the owners of Silhouette Event Planning. Their positive energy and enthusiasm was infectious from day 1. We hired Silhouette for the week of wedding coordination. We immediately went over our vendor lists with them 7 days prior to our date. This included day of payments to specific vendors, set up placement for rented chairs & tables, dinner buffet, dessert table, DJ location and our expectations for each vendor, etc. Our venue was in a backyard. We hired a rental company for tables,chairs, and lighting. Ashton was able to create an Auto Cad designed drawing which mapped out our seating chart and where all rentals would need to be placed. This was so helpful! It allowed us to actually visualize our event on paper. The cad drawing was also used as a guideline for all vendors. This provided a detailed plan where everything was going to be set up.
    We encountered a few issues during our party with the bar tending service we hired. April and Ashton handled the issues flawlessly. Apparently,the bar tenders arrived late. April and Ashton set up the bars for them and organized all alcohol, mixers, napkins, etc beforehand. We had no idea there was any problem because they handled the situation seamlessly. Without their assistance the party would have stalled. The catering company we used provided coffee after dinner was served. The coffee machine was not working properly, so Ashton was able to talk to our catering vendor immediately and a new machine was delivered within 10 minutes. They had their finger on the pulse of the party at all times. Their professional and problem solving abilities allowed us to have the time of our lives while being completely unaware of these issues.
    Silhouette played such a large role in making sure that our party was a huge success.They periodically checked in with us to make sure that we were having a great time. Silhouette Event Planning was worth every penny. 5 STARS!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Danielle · event on 09/08/2013

I am so happy we used Silhouette Event Planning & Design for my cousin's bridal shower! From the beginning, they worked closely with me to determine the perfect theme and find the perfect location to host the shower. They thought of every detail, from finding delicious desserts to unique party favors to beautiful flower arrangements. The services Silhouette EPD provided made the party so enjoyable for everyone!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Lee · Married on 03/24/2018

2.2
      0.5
      2.0

As mother of the groom, I was scolded multiple times by one of these ladies in front of friends and family during the event, for things like my husband had gone to the car to get my jacket when the planner thought it was time for the toasts. I was really cold but she only cared about staying on schedule. Empathy and flexibility are important too. I was doing my best and trying hard to cooperate. Brides, if family is important to you, use a different planner.

Sent on 03/25/2018