RSVP Weddings & Events Reviews

26 Reviews for RSVP Weddings & Events

26 RSVP Weddings & Events Reviews
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 04/21/2018

Loved working with Tanya. Our wedding day went so smoothly and everything looked absolutely beautiful. My big request is that I didn’t want my husband and I (or our families travelling from the East Coast) to have to set up anything on the day and that we didn’t have to meant everything to us. Tanya was always very quick to respond to any questions I had and was very helpful throughout the planning process. Also, her vendor recommendations were invaluable. Tanya is also an awesome person and very easy to talk to which was super important to me when I was looking for a planner. Highly recommend!

Macy · Married on 01/19/2018

Five stars!! Ten stars!! Infinite stars, seriously!! Words cannot begin to describe how wholeheartedly my husband and I would endorse and recommend Tanya and RSVP Weddings and Events for your wedding planning and coordinating needs. We gave her quite the challenge-two high expectation hospitality professionals who have both seen and worked hundreds of weddings who needed their dream wedding planned and perfected, oh and she only had 72 hours to do it! Not only did we end up with THE most beautiful, magical, special wedding of all time, we also ended up with a lifelong friend whom we both respect and admire and adore so very much. Tanya accepted our challenge and hit the ground running, pouring her heart and soul into the planning and coordination of a wedding in 3 days FROM SCRATCH. And this wasn’t like a funky courthouse or beach wedding (although I’m sure she’d make magic with that type of event as well), this was a lavish and glamorous ballroom wedding with a big band, dance floor, professional lighting, etc. Every detail was perfect, every vendor was BEYOND what we could have ever asked for, and she never even seemed to break a sweat! Is she even human?? She has an incredible ability to both perform professionally like a complete and utter boss while also smiling and laughing and hand holding with this sensitive and needy bride when the moment called for it (I’ll fully admit there were many of those). She was always available whenever she said she’d be, her communication is impeccable, she’s punctual, she’s amazingly detailed and organized, and she thinks of and remembers all the details you didn’t even know you needed! She is well established and experienced, and has all of the knowledge and contacts in the area in order to hand select the perfect individualized vendors for every need. I cannot stress enough how highly and enthusiastically I would recommend utilizing Tanya’s services in order to end up with your absolute dream wedding!

RSVP Weddings & Events 1
    RSVP Weddings & Events 2

mirella · Married on 09/30/2017

Tanya was great! We had planned a lot ourselves and thought we had pretty much everything covered, but after meeting with Tanya realized we still had a lot to do, so helpful to have someone there who knows all the details and things you would have forgotten or didn't realize you needed. Having someone there the day of was a life saver! Making sure things flowed that day and not having to worry about anything other than enjoying the day is priceless. No issues with communication, if I needed anything or had any questions I knew I could contact Tanya at any time. Personality is everything and Tanya is easy to get along with and feel comfortable to leave it in her hands and know she will get the job done just the way you want it.

Sonia · Married on 08/05/2017

RSVP Weddings & Events is FANTASTIC! Tanya is knowledgeable, organized, funny and friendly. She is able to get a feel for what you want your day to be like and assist you with ideas and plans to make that happen. We loved working with her and would certainly recommend RSVP Weddings for YOUR special day! You won't be sorry!! Thank you Tanya and team! ?

Jay · Married on 04/08/2017

Tanya and her team made our wedding day perfect. From start to finish, she guided us along the way of orchestrating all of the fine details one simply cannot remember on the day of your wedding. She was prompt, courteous, professional, and just downright joyful to be around. Our wedding venue was over 2,000 miles away from our home. Tanya made the process of hosting a wedding effortless and by the time we arrived in California all we had to do was show up and the day unraveled in front of us perfectly. If you are on the fence about having a planner for your wedding, simply stop worrying and give Tanya a call. You'll feel so much better after just the first phone call! Thank you so much Tanya for helping plan and flawlessly execute one of the best evenings of our lives! Our guests want an encore!

Regina · Married on 04/01/2017

Tanya and Liz were amazing!! They took care of every detail and let me relax and enjoy my daughter's Sweet 16 party. I did not have to worry about a thing, everything went smoothly and I am beyond happy with the RSVP Weddings & Events team. They are very professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Lindsay · Married on 12/31/2016

Tanya and her team were exceptional in every way. She was very supportive during the planning process, and worked with us to support our vision, and made it come together seamlessly on the day of our wedding. Tanya and her team worked tirelessly and went above and beyond in all ways-- they accomplished so much, and seemed to blend in perfectly with the guests at the wedding. Could not have asked for any better support, or a more professional and seamless team! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Malena

Malena · Married on 10/29/2016

We used RSVP Wedding & Events as a "day of" wedding coordinator. Our experience with Tanya and her crew was very positive. Tanya was quick to respond to our questions and texts and made helpful suggestions and recommendations for things that would not have even occurred to us, and coordinated with all of our vendors so that we could have a stress-free wedding day! Our venue was slightly tricky (campground) and we had a lot of DIY elements, and yet Tanya and her crew were able to execute our vision perfectly with minimal guidance. Tanya is very friendly, very helpful and a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a day of coordinator!

Anna · Married on 10/15/2016

Tanya was awesome! Her prices are very reasonable, she replies to emails super quickly and is 100% on top of it. We stayed on timeline for the whole event and everything went smoothly. I got married in a pretty remote location so a lot could have gone wrong, but Tanya made sure we were fully prepped. We had a fire pit at the event that I was hoping would be used "if someone makes it happen". I didn't tell Tanya about this, but found out that her husband started it up after dinner (she brought him along to help). It seems small, but was such a pleasant surprise during our wedding! Thank you for everything you've done for us, Tanya! We really appreciate it :)

Chris · Married on 09/10/2016

Tanya was the wedding coordinator for two of my children's weddings in Santa Barbara. She was great both time: pleasant, professional and well organized. She gave us great advice and great service.

Sara · Married on 09/10/2016

Tanya is a wedding genius. Having her on board for consultations ahead of time relieved so much of our stress in feeling confident we weren't forgetting anything, and her day-of coordination was flawless. Great value, too. HIGHLY recommend!

Beatriz · Married on 09/03/2016

I hired Tanya for my daughters Quinceañera. She helped me organize everything that day and did an amazing job. She made sure everything was on schedule as planned and without her I wouldn't know what to do, we had 300 guest. She also always kept in touch with us throughout the planning making sure everything was set and ready to go. Ishe went above and beyond, I would definatly recommend her to help plan/coordinate your event.

KRISTL · Married on 02/06/2016

RSVP Wedding & Events is amazing! Tanya takes all the stress out of planning your wedding! We are having a destination wedding and I was having a real hard time getting people to call me back and wedding planning had become something I was dreading. I spoke to Tanya and forwarded her everything and she literally had people calling me back the next day! She's amazing and has even thought of things we didn't think to ask for. She really has made this something to look forward too. I can't say enough good things about this company and Tanya! Hire her, you won't regret it!

Heidi · Married on 10/17/2015

Tanya is the ultimate, number 1 wedding coordinator in SB. If you want your event to go as smoothly and as seamlessly as possible, call RSVP Weddings and Events. My husband and I just recently celebrated our wedding at the Carriage House Museum (which was totally awesome) last Saturday. Everything was going super smooth until a zombie crashed our wedding. SBPD, SBFD, AMR and KEYT news were called but Tanya kept my husband and I and most of our 125 guests completely oblivious to anything. I mean seriously, there were 10 cop cars, 2 fire trucks and the K9 unit outside our venue and we had no idea!!! Tanya kept everyone cool and collected and made sure that our day was perfect...It was. I cannot sing her praises enough. She is totally willing to work with you on a budget, she's accessible for whatever stupid little question you have, she will show up and run your rehearsal the day before, she'll help you pick the spinach out of your teeth or roll the lint out of your suit and she doesn't take any BS. Very professional, competent, engaging and smart. This girl knows what she's doing. I am so stoked she was part of our day and I would hire her again in an instant

Meghan · Married on 08/14/2015

Tanya allowed me to just enjoy the day. She handled everything that came up with such professionalism and grace that I never even knew that there was something that didn't go 100% to plan. I can't imagine trying to get through that day without her expertise. I almost didn't hire a DOC but now, I think not hiring her would have been the biggest mistake ever.

My wife and I opted to do much of the wedding planning ourselves, but when it came to the day of, we wanted things to be as stress free as possible. My wife looked far and wide, conducting phone interviews with a number of local wedding planners and Tanya knocked her socks off from the start. We had a pre-event meeting to make sure we were all on the same page as far as what we were looking for in a wedding, what we were expecting, and what we had overlooked (Thanks for pointing out the little details we were missing Tanya!). She kept us on task in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and was available to us when we needed her with questions or concerns.

The day of the wedding she was there early to help the guys and I get things set-up, took care of distributing $$, and made sure things looked great for when the guests arrived. Our wedding was in a somewhat public location (Casa De La Guerra in downtown Santa Barbara) and she was quick to notice and escort the one party crasher we had out of the venue.

During the wedding itself, the wife and I were fed, always had a drink in our hands, and didn't have to worry about a thing. Thanks to Tanya's orchestration of everything and the way she seamlessly worked with all the various vendors we had on site the night went off without a hitch.

We would without a doubt recommend her service to any friends getting married in the Santa Barbara area.

Kris · Married on 05/16/2015

Very professional and organized. Tanya made our wedding day so much less stressful than it could have been. We had a great time and she handled all the logistics.

Shannon · Married on 01/03/2015

RSVP was extremely helpful for their day-of services! Tanya went above and beyond my expectations through helping me find vendors and better deals even way before our wedding day, as we were planning it remotely. She also helped the most with cleaning up at our site, which we had to do ourselves, by taking all of our decorations and bringing them to us the next day. I am glad that we hired her!

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2014

Our experience with Tanya and RSVP Events was outstanding! Amazing team that went above and beyond making our day fantastic, well planned and every detail taken care of!

Carrie · Married on 07/03/2014

I can't recommend Tanya, of RSVP Weddings & Events, enough! She's amazing! She was so helpful with everything from budget to timelines, to flowers and food choices - not to mention "other" event decor that I wouldn't even have thought of! She has years of experience with event planning and it really shows. She is beautifully organized, and was available to me ANYTIME for questions or concerns that came up. She really helped to pull everything together for us, and on the day of, I didn't have to worry about a THING, because I knew that Tanya had it covered. Thank you, Tanya, for making our special day go off without a hitch! You're fabulous, and I will readily recommend you to anyone I know! xo

Eve · Married on 05/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2006

I could not have planned my wedding without Tanya. My husband and I Paid for our wedding ourselves so we were on a very tight budget. I was afraid we were going to have to eliminate a few things like favors or use fake flowers instead of real ones in order to stay on budget. Tanya worked her magic and I was able to have all of the elements I wanted including real flowers and still stay on budget! She made herself available whenever I had a question or was about to have a nervous breakdown! Her attention to detail is incredible and she genuinely cares about making your wedding day perfect! I highly recommend her!

• I

I · Married on 10/22/2016

Tanya is professional, honest, quite funny, hard working, flexible, assertive, and detail oriented. We had a fantastic wedding and she coordinated it beautifully -- she couldn't have done a better job and we are eternally grateful we had her navigating the most important day of our lives. If we have another big life-event party in the future we will definitely use her because she not only listens, but executes everything flawlessly. I would recommend her to any couple that wants to ensure that their big day is a stress-free rip roaring memorable success.

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2016

We hired Tanya as our wedding coordinator for month-of / day-of services. Not only did she help us month-of/day-of, but her package also included 2 planning sessions prior to the month-of to ensure that we were on track with deadlines, tasks, etc. Tanya was a great resource for vendor recommendations, etiquette questions, or helping me tackle any and all questions I threw her way. Tanya had never worked at our wedding venue location when we hired her, but she ensured us that she would be fully prepared. Not only was Tanya prepared, but she went beyond our expectations, which allowed us to fully relax and soak up our special day. I highly recommend Tanya and her Team as they did an amazing job with our wedding - guest list of 150 people and at a new, remote venue! Tanya is truly professional, hard working, flexible with your needs/desires, assertive, detail-oriented, and has a great sense of humor. All qualities you want in a wedding planner! Thanks Tanya!

Leah · Married on 04/16/2016

We used Tanya at RSVP Weddings and Events as our Day-Of Coordinator. I was planning the wedding from across the country to having Tanya to answer questions and provide guidance was incredibly helpful. She gave us vendor recommendations, helped pick out our ceremony venue, and answered all of my questions. On the day of the wedding, it could not have gone smoother. There was a minor issue she took care of that I didn't even know about until afterwards. She had everything completely under control and I felt totally relaxed. Tanya helped make our perfect wedding day happen, and we can't recommend her enough!