High Peaks Resort Reviews

2 | Lake Placid, NY

2 Reviews for High Peaks Resort

Mary · Married on 03/02/2013

I am the mother of the Groom. We contracted with High Peaks resort for our Welcome Reception/Rehearsal Dinner event. Right from the start, Nancy Guthrie, High Peaks Event Coordinator, was incredibly helpful, professional and thorough assisting me with all the details of planning the party. The Sentinel Ballroom was custom arranged for us with a mixture of big round tables and small high cocktail tables to create a casual atmosphere conducive to easy mingling for our 110 guests. Nancy handled all of my questions, requests and last minute details with ease. The menu we chose was a mixture of passed hors d'oeuvres, food "stations" and displays. Guests raved about the food all weekend! All of the staff who assisted with room set up, break-down, serving were polite, gracious and pro-actively attentive in their service. I would definitely plan an event at High Peaks again with confidence that everything will go beautifully! One more thing! We also reserved a block of rooms for wedding guests at High Peaks. It's location on Main Street and the views from many of the rooms is great. Our guests were very pleased with their stay and enjoyed eating at the Dancing Bear restaurant.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Barbara · Married on 06/01/2013

From the being stages of planning up to the date of the event the event planner and support staff could not have been more professional and attentive.

Sent on 06/19/2013