Stratton Mountain Resort

5 Village Lodge Road, South Londonderry, VT 05155 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Stratton Mountain Resort

Stratton Mountain Resort is a beautifully rustic resort located in South Londonderry, Vermont. Tucked into the majestic Green Mountains, Stratton Mountain Resort is alpine elegance at its most accessible. Offering breathtaking views of the landscape, plenty of facilities, and a welcoming and experienced staff, Stratton Mountain Resort is the perfect place to celebrate your special day.

Facilities and Capacity

Stratton Mountain Resort offers its guests a wide variety of ceremony and reception locations to choose from. Couples looking to celebrate in the rugged outdoors can opt for a ceremony held atop the Stratton Mountain summit, which offers stunning views of the Southern Vermont countryside. If you want a more traditional outdoor wedding, the Commons Great Lawn is a ideal spot to say, "I do.” The Chapel of Snows is another great ceremony venue that has a max capacity of 150 people, where couples can celebrate their union throughout the year. For receptions, the Timber Hall, Elevation, and Base Lodge & Ballroom all offer rustic, cabin-esque backdrops to celebrate your special day. The Timber Hall can fit 200 of your friends and family and offers a DJ and dance floor as well. The Elevation is an elegant and intimate space that can fit 50 people. The Base Lodge & Ballroom is available all year round for guests and offers picturesque views of the mountain landscape. This space accommodates wedding parties of up to 250 people. Stratton Mountain Resort also offers premium lodging with a wide variety of floor plans and styles.

The Staff at Stratton Mountain Resort are ready and willing to help you fulfill all of your wedding needs. Their staff specializes in bridal showers, elopements, receptions, ceremonies, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. Guests can take advantage of premium catering services, and whether you’re looking for a full-spread buffet or artisan made-to-order dishes, their catering team has what it takes to meet all of your cuisine needs. Some of the catering services they offer include buffets, servers, hors d’oeuvres, plated meals, and tastings. They also offer a wide range of bar services to keep your wedding guests happy and entertained, with barware, flatware, linens, china, and glassware included. Some of the other services they offer include:

• Set up

Stratton Mountain Resort 3
Stratton Mountain Resort 4

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

World Class

Let me start by saying, if you are on the fence about booking, JUST BOOK THEM. It was the best decision I ever made. When we first started looking for venues, we thought Stratton was a little pricey and maybe we could find something cheaper. We stayed in contact with Courtney (sales). We eventually ended up scaling down our wedding and asked them if we could do a 30 person wedding and they said ABSOLUTELY. We had one day of coordinator quit with 3 months to our wedding. Completely unforseeable, but they replacement quickly emailed us, set up an appointment to meet, and put us at ease. Devon was our saving grace. She just got us and what we wanted. She is just amazing. On the Wednesday before our Friday night wedding, Devon went into early labor. When I tell you that I should of been freaking out, I wasn’t. Lisa called me and put me at ease and told me I was in good hands with her and I didn’t even question it. We met with her for the first time at 4pm on Thursday, an hour before rehearsal. Her, Mary, and Frank (bar) were all there and made me feel so comfortable. My wedding day was the most beautiful seen I had ever seen in my life. Lisa did my music for me, as we didn’t have a Dj. The wait staff was professional and pleasant. Everyone raved about Frank behind the bar. I wish I could go into all the detail of what they did for me, but I’d be here for a week. This staff was the most unbelievable group of people I have ever met. The food was amazing, the decor was beautiful, and they worked so seamlessly, you didn’t even know they were there. But your drink was always full and you were always fed. Even the shuttle bus driver, John, was the most delightful person. He stayed and was available to bring my little ringbearer back to his room with his dad after the ceremony and waited for his dad, and drove him back to the venue. He drove my husband and BM back to their condos when my husband forgot his wallet. He made the shuttle service AMAZING. Blackbear lodge, Megan, was amazing as well. They did all the welcome bags for us and made sure we had the perfect rooms with late checkout so we could do our brunch in our room. I highly reccomend this venue and wish I could do it all again. ALL the thanks to Courtney, Devon, Lisa, Frank, Mary, John, and everyone in between.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Haley · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding at Stratton was simply perfect! I cannot recommend it enough. I had very high expectations for my wedding which I knew was an unhealthy approach (especially for an outdoor wedding) but this perfectionist got everything I wanted and more from our decision to get married here.
    Our coordinator, Lisa, was incredibly reliable, quick to communicate, knowledgeable, and CALM. She went above and beyond to make me feel like the one and only bride that day; there were three weddings happening at Stratton that weekend which made me well, panicked, and Lisa and Courtney the event manager took it upon themselves to place signs everywhere, including our after party location in the village. Guests had no trouble at all finding their way and didn’t even know about the other weddings!
    Stratton provided many of the details for us (table numbers, lanterns, and candles everywhere!) and Mary did a phenomenal job of running with her instincts to decorate the whole club!
    Frank the bartender was amazing! He remembered all 100 guests’ drink of choice and had one ready for them when they came back for more!
    My husband and I hadn’t eaten all day, but the butterflies in our stomachs made it hard to eat. Stratton staff noticed this at the reception and had our meals and cake slices brought to our condo! When we retired there that night, we found everything neatly in the fridge and a bottle of champagne with handwritten note! That detail was so special for us.
    At the end of the night, the staff boxed everything up for us, leftover desserts included, and had it all ready for my mom to pick up the next day. My mother-in-law left something behind, and Stratton over-nighted it immediately for her. Everything was so smooth, and so stress-free!
    I could go on forever, but to summarize: this venue was beautiful, the staff were incredibly accommodating and professional, the lodging was convenient and modern, and the day was perfect! Thank you Stratton for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Stratton Mountain Resort 5
    Stratton Mountain Resort 6
    Stratton Mountain Resort 7
    Stratton Mountain Resort 8

Stratton Mountain Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club, Hotel, Resort
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? April, May, November