Castle Hill Resort & Spa

Proctorsville, VT View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
Up to 250 guests

Up to 250 guests

Castle Hill Resort & Spa is a beautiful outdoor and indoor venue space located in the charming hillsides of Cavendish, Vermont. Castle Hill Resort & Spa is the perfect backdrop to celebrate your wedding or special event. Complete with outdoor gardens, formal dining rooms, a library, and the whimsical setting of a historic castle, your event will be nothing short of spectacular.

Facilities and Capacity

Castle Hill Resort and Spa is a venue space unlike any other. Guests can take advantage of the gorgeous backdrop of a historic castle, allowing couples to celebrate the fairy tale wedding that they’ve always dreamed of having. You can be wed in the beautiful garden space, where 250 of your friends and family can watch you solidify your special union. After that, you and your guests can return to the charmingly rustic private dining room, library, or main dining room. You can even host a reception in a classic tent on the castle grounds. The Castle Hill Resort & Spa also has accommodations available for your guests so that you and your loved ones can spend the night in comfortable luxury.

The professional staff at Castle Hill Resort and Spa can help you plan and celebrate your wedding precisely how you want to. The staff specializes in hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, ceremonies, and receptions. Guests can take advantage of the delicious creations of Castle Hill Dining Room's Chef Harris, who can craft a plethora of mouthwatering dishes that use local, fresh produce and only the best ingredients. No matter what your dining expectations are, Chef Harris can help you fulfill them.

Other Services

As well as event services, accommodations, and dining, Castle Hill Resort & Spa provides premium spa services that are second to none. Whether you’re looking to enjoy a thorough massage or want to spend some time in the gym, Castle Hill Spa has everything you need to relax and enjoy your time.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Inn/B&B
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jess
    Jess S. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magical from start to finish

Our Castle Hill wedding was absolutely perfect, even with the less-than-ideal weather. To start, working with Lisa and Kelly truly made the experience. Lisa did such a great job coordinating all the details - from my vendor arrivals to moving guests along, and even handling snafus as they popped up. Because of her and Kelly's coordination, our entire bridal party was able to fully relax, enjoy the day, and not worry about the details.

The Castle itself was also incredibly beautiful. Every little detail was taken care of, and we were more or less allowed to have free reign of the area to arrange it all perfectly to our vision. Having the Castle as our home base made the weekend - from hanging out in the lobby the night of the rehearsal to getting ready in the bridal suite, it was just unbelievable. The cocktail hour was held in the Castle too, so all our guests got to enjoy it's beauty. The ceremony location is gorgeous with picturesque views, and despite the light rain, there were enough trees surrounding us that we were able to pull off the planned outdoor ceremony. On top of all that, the tent was stunning - it had plenty of space, tasteful decor, and beautiful chandeliers that were statement pieces.

The food was amazing. We had multiple guests tell us it was not only the best wedding food they'd had, but some even went so far as to say the filet was the best they'd EVER had. The appetizers and salads were delicious, too. We also loved the fact that nearly all of our wedding guests were able to stay on site with the Pointe and the Condos right there for our use. It made it so transportation was not something we even needed to think about. Overall, we truly are so happy we chose Castle Hill Resort and Spa for our wedding weekend. It was absolutely magical from start to finish.
  • Mo
    Maureen Married on 09/21/2019

A Dream Come True

I honestly don't know where to start, but if you're looking to have a fairytale, picturesque wedding – this is the place. I got married on September 21, 2019 and it was perfect. The venue is amazing, featuring a gorgeous Castle, and instagram-worthy tent with gorgeous chandeliers, and a garden that looks like fairies might fly out to greet you.
    Beyond the visual appeal of the venue, the people that work there go above and beyond to make your weekend special. Lisa was a huge draw to us choosing this venue - when we met her she was kind, yet honest about what we'd be able to do with our wedding weekend. She was easily accessible via text and email whenever I had questions throughout the year leading up to my wedding. The weekend of the wedding she was on top of everything and my day-of coordinator, Kelly, was equally as prepared. We had a huge wedding with close to 200 people and everything went off without a hitch!
    The food was amazing - just as good as the day we did taste tests! Every single server on staff was super sweet and accommodating. We have a sick uncle who had to go back to his room after the ceremony, and the staff sent the reception meal down to his room at the Pointe Hotel! If that's not going above and beyond, I don't know what is.
    I was also a very hands-on bride and they were completely okay with that! I was able to go into the tent and set things up as I wanted, but they also made it clear that they could do all of that for me if I wanted.
    I truly can't recommend Castle Hill Resort and Spa enough!
  • Melissa
    Melissa N. Married on 08/17/2019

The most perfect wedding

I got married here on 8/17/19 and would do anything to go back to the most amazing perfect day! Castle Hill was a magical place that offered everything you could want for a dream wedding. It allowed your wedding party to stay in the castle which gives you a close knit feel while providing other guest a normal sized hotel right down the hill so everyone was at the site for the wedding. Lisa is the most amazing person ever and worked with my family and I to get us everything we wanted and more. She was flexible and was willing to work with us to make our dream wedding come true. I got compliments on the food from every single guest. The chef listened to our recommendations and over performed. Everything about this weekend was perfect. Weather was a lurking issue, but Lisa made sure we did everything possible to get me my outdoor wedding and she did. Thank you so much, there are not enough words to express my gratitude!!!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
152 Castle Hill Drive Proctorsville, VT, 05153
Location of (Castle Hill Resort & Spa)

Castle Hill Resort & Spa frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Castle Hill Resort & Spa in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Castle Hill Resort & Spa for wedding events is known for:
  • Historic Building
  • Inn/B&B
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Castle Hill Resort & Spa for wedding events?

Castle Hill Resort & Spa offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Castle Hill Resort & Spa offer?

Castle Hill Resort & Spa offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Castle Hill Resort & Spa offer for wedding events?

Castle Hill Resort & Spa offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Castle Hill Resort & Spa and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Castle Hill Resort & Spa is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in professionalism, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility and 4.7 in value.

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding

Wedding Venues