Gypsea Events Reviews

Gypsea Events 1
Gypsea Events 2
  • Michelle

Michelle Dang · Married on 09/22/2018

Kaleigh, the best you can find!

I was very skeptical of booking a wedding coordinator because I am a planner and wanted to do it all myself. My venue required a day of coordinator at the minimum so I looked at the preferred list and made a few calls to different coordinators on the list. I booked all my vendors on the vibe and connection I had with each person. With Kaleigh, it was an instant feel of comfort and warmth. She went above and beyond and totally exceeded my expectations. She's extremely knowledgeable with the industry and helped me with any random questions I had even before she was technically supposed to start. In my opinion, I'm not the most creative person and couldn't imagine the details of my wedding day come together. When I showed up the day of the wedding, I was completely blown away. Kaleigh had full reigns on coordinating and putting everything together and it was more than I could've dreamed up. I looked back at videos from the wedding day, and there were a few clips of Kaleigh fluffing my dress and the bridesmaids' dresses before our grand entrance which I didn't realize the day of (she's a ninja!) I had 2 ceremonies (one at the church and the venue), she showed up to both for rehearsal even though she didn't need to since the church came with a coordinator. However, she showed up knowing I felt comfort in having her there. She is still, a month after the wedding, helping me deal with issues I have with the venue and checking up on me. I couldn't say enough great things about Kaleigh, and recommend her services and team!

Gypsea Events 3
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2017

Just got back from our honeymoon and 2 weeks later, we are still on a high from our wedding. Our wedding was everything we had hoped for AND MORE all thanks to Kaleigh and her team.

Kaleigh was our go-to gal throughout the entire planning process. She was so kind, talented, trustworthy, and PATIENT! She is actually one of the major reasons why we chose the venue in the first place. We had one meeting with her at Hamilton Oaks Winery and knew that we would be in good hands if she came with the venue. Thank goodness she did.

Kaleigh helped us through all of our to do lists and appointments. She also shared a ton of suggestions, creative ideas, and was very quick to answer any questions we had (we had A LOT of questions). Did I mention she is SUPER PATIENT? She was very aware of our budget and helped us stay within, which we really appreciated. We had a ton of ideas and impossible things we wanted to happen, and she helped us make them happen. On the day of our wedding, we got to sit back and trust that everything would be executed the way we visioned and planned. And it was EVEN BETTER than we expected. I basically threw a bunch of things at her and said "put it wherever." Before the guests arrived, I walked outside and was amazed by her work. Pretty sure I got teary eyed and did some kind of happy dance. She made our wedding STUNNING and so SMOOTH. She has such a great eye and if anything went wrong during the wedding day, we never knew. She stayed cool and positive all day long and kept all of us laughing and in great spirits. I should also add that all of the vendors loved working with her. Kaleigh is so easy to work with and has such a great personality. We cannot thank her enough and cannot say enough good things.

Gypsea Events is the way to go... believe me.
    Thank you for making our day a dream come true, Kaleigh. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2017

Kaleigh coordinated our wedding this past June, and the day could not have been more perfect thanks to her! From the very first meeting Kaleigh was attentive and enthusiastic, always offering ideas and alternatives to help us plan our perfect day while staying within budget. Throughout the planning process she always kept us up-to-date and allowed for us to really enjoy ourselves. I am very detail-oriented and tend to have a hard time letting someone else take over, but Kaleigh let me relax and I trusted her completely. She went above and beyond, even picking myself and my bridesmaids up from the train station so we wouldn't have to order an Uber! Kaleigh managed to create a day exactly as we had envisioned, and we could not thank her enough for it. From making sure each detail was in place, to calming words of encouragement before walking down the aisle, to having drinks ready to toast as soon as we walked out of the ceremony - she was the best! It is evident that Kaleigh is passionate about her work, and she truly loves seeing people in love. We would recommend her a thousand times over!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/17/2017

My wedding day would not have worked without Kaleigh! I owe my beautiful day to her!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

Kaliegh and her team were definitely amazing. They were able to put the wedding of our dreams together. We had a few snags in the beginning but even through all that she managed to work with us and our families. She had answers to all of my questions and concerns. Thank you so much for everything! I would definitely recommend her and her team!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Kaleigh was awesome and made me feel so comfortable throughout anprocess that was new to us! I didn't feel that I had much stress throughout the process and she was always reachable if I needed her. The day of the wedding she was professional, kind, and patient. It was a joy having Kaleigh as our coordinator, she definitely knows what she is doing and loves what she does!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Mariah · Married on 04/23/2016

I would definitely recommend Gypsea Events. Kaleigh took the time to get to know me and my style so she was able to exicute exactly what I pictured! Kaleigh went the extra mile in making sure all my vendors were kept with in my budget and communicated with through the planning. On the day of, Kaleigh helped us stick to our timeline so we never felt rushed and I was really able to enjoy each moment of the day. Our reception was full with 330 guests. It flowed so smoothly with bar lines, speeches, and music because Kaleigh is highly organized. I cannot express how greatful we are for her making our special day so memorable and perfect!

Gypsea Events 4
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Carly · Married on 02/18/2017

I am so grateful we hired Kaleigh as our wedding coordinator! There’s no way we could have done it without her. She was very professional, sweet, and responsive which are all very important qualities to consider when looking for a coordinator! Kaleigh is detailed-oriented, organized, and on top of things. I am seriously so thankful we hired her, and would highly recommend her services to anyone seeking an exceptional wedding coordinator! - Carly Rejniak

Sent on 01/10/2018