Florida Wedding Professionals Reviews

Florida Wedding Professionals 6
Florida Wedding Professionals 7
  • Michelle 路 Married on 08/10/2019

My Fairytale Wedding

Being a first time bride at nearly 50, I've had plenty of time to dream of my big day! So when it came time to plan my Beach Wedding, I was shocked at what things cost for how little you actually got! After many phone calls & quotes, I happened upon Florida Wedding Professionals. I was so stressed at that point and ready to nix the entire destination wedding, but called them expecting to get the same answers I received from all the previous vendors. I spoke with Jason & explained my situation of wanting an August 2019 morning wedding on the beach with approximately 30 guests, our budget and only 3 months to plan. I gave him two dates and was given the details of the "Happily Ever After" package and as luck would have it, I heard the best response. He said, "someone just cancelled last night for their August 10th wedding. I haven't even had a chance to open the date back up on our books. It would have to be at sunset though." It was music to my ears! I literally began to cry as the stress lifted from my shoulders.
    Jason was extremely helpful from the beginning, by looking up the cost of airfare for my guests to responding quickly to messages and allowing us to bring additional decor, specific chair setup & having my Dad and Stepdad split the aisle walk.

Micah (the included Photographer) was such a joy to work with & worked with great patience given the storm above that never happened! Al (the included Officiant) had a fun-loving personality & was willing to go along with the "Big Blingin' Ring" prop that my Groom had in store! Jason was a delight to work with and had a great sense of humor.
    Our wedding wasn't only beautiful, it was stress free, affordable and most of all UNFORGETTABLE! It was my FAIRYTALE WEDDING that I had dreamed of my entire life!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Florida Wedding Professionals 8
    Florida Wedding Professionals 9
    Florida Wedding Professionals 10
    Florida Wedding Professionals 11
  • Team

Team Bro Sis 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!! Wonderful!!! Priceless!!!

Good evening...first let me start off by saying you guys did an extraordinary job for my wedding. I was so happy. Your guy was very professional and he did an amazing job from beginning to end. The pastor was great as well. Thank you so much for making our day so special...we really appreciate it!!!

You guys are awesome!!!! 馃グ

Florida Wedding Professionals 18
    Florida Wedding Professionals 19
    Florida Wedding Professionals 20

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for letting us know you enjoyed the wedding. It was an honor to serve you on such a special day, and we are wishing you many happy years!

Charlotte Capell 路 Married on 07/15/2019

Our Wedding

It was a great experience. Everything was set up and ready to go. What a beautiful day!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Tara Arrasmith 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Dream come true!!

We cannot thank Florida Wedding Professionals enough for making our dreams come true with our beach wedding! From the first time we started planning with FWP to the very end, they were very responsive, kind, patient and professional. We had a sunset wedding on Holmes Beach and Randy was our photographer and he was absolutely top-notch!! Everything was exactly what we wanted and our pictures from Randy are so beautiful and we鈥檒l be able to look at these and remember that beautiful day! Thank you FWP for making our dreams come true!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Tara,
    Thanks for your feedback, and thank you for allowing us to share in your special day! We are so happy for you and your new pathway of marriage. Truly it was an honor to be a part of this "Dream Come True" in some way. Thus, we too, owe you a huge thanks!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Palmer 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Simple, affordable and stress-free!

My husband and I had a great experience with Florida Wedding Professionals. We eloped to Navarre Beach and had a sunrise ceremony. The wedding site is beautiful -- white powdery sand and clear blue water. If you are looking for a more private option this is a great spot. This company was very easy to work with -- very responsive to phone calls and emails. We opted for the Intimate Bliss package and it was perfect for us. We are very happy that we went with this company to plan our big day. Simple, affordable and stress-free! We asked them to add a wedding cake to our package and it was delicious -- coconut pineapple in case you were wondering. The photographer was great and was more than happy to take pics of us in the water. We had an absolute ball at our wedding and if I had the chance to do it over again I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Florida Wedding Professionals 26
    Florida Wedding Professionals 27
    Florida Wedding Professionals 28

Jennifer,

We loved working with you! And we really thank you for giving us the opportunity to share in such a special day. We wish you many happy years of marriage!
  • Ramona

Ramona 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Robinson wedding

Florida Wedding Professionals were great to work with. No stress or worries. Just showed up and it was beautiful!!! Randy was great to work with on site thanks for everything

Sent on 05/23/2019

nancy 路 Married on 03/23/2019

They made my ceremony perfect!!

They we so patient and professional! We were so pleased with the way everything came out! The colors were beautiful, they did everything exactly as were planned and it was perfect! We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Nancy, it was an honor to work with you on such a special day! From the bottom of our hearts we wish you and Chris many happy years together!

Kate Gray 路 Married on 02/02/2019

The BEST experience!!

Florida Wedding Professionals made my wedding day perfect and stress free! They are super responsive and very professional. I HIGHLY recommend them. They make sure you have everything you need and are willing to go the extra mile so you don鈥檛 have to!

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Florida Wedding Professionals 29

Danielle Zieche 路 Married on 01/18/2019

January Sunset Wedding

We loved EVERYTHING about our wedding!! It was entirely stress-free and seemless. From the first phone call to the last picture taken, everything was handled timely and professionally. Jason and Merry-Beth made us feel so comfortable. Thank you for doing it all for us!! It was PERFECT!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Working with you was AMAZING! You, and Sean were the perfect couple!

Please let us know if you are back in the area again (maybe around an anniversary), and we can get you to meet us at the beach for a few complimentary photo shots!

Krissy Ramsey 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Highly recommend Florida Wedding Professionals

Thank you for a stress free, perfect wedding on Navarre Beach! Working with you and your company was so easy, and all of the wedding details on our wedding day were just as I had hoped from the decor to the ceremony itself! Thank you for making our special day a very memorable day on the beach! You guys are fantastic!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Krissy,

We wish you and Mike many, many happy years together!

It was amazing working with you, and planning your Navarre Beach wedding!

Brandi 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect December Wedding

Jason was the absolute best. He made our sweet and simple wedding vow request memorable.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Florida Wedding Professionals 30

Brandi,

It was an honor to work with you! I wish you many happy and fruitful years of marriage. If I can ever do anything for you, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Jaime 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing made us feel like family

Amazing service. Even for me being a bit complicated at times changing decorations or different things for the service. The set up crew and photographer was amazing and very friendly. Made us feel like family.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Jaime, You are family - The Florida Wedding Professionals family!

We value your business and the opportunity we had to work with you on your Destin Beach Wedding!

We wish you many happy years together!
  • Alexis

Alexis 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Officiant

Our ceremony was amazing all thanks to our awesome minister Curt. He had a great sense of humor and even though it was a short ceremony his words I will remember for a lifetime. He was extremely professional and helped plan everything for our special day. Would 10/10 recommend him and all the amazing staff at Florida wedding professionals.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 31

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Alexis, it was an honor working with you!

Thank you for the privilege! We wish you the very best and many happy years!

Michelle Taylor 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Book FWP and be stressless

Florida Wedding Professionals did a fabulous job for us! They came through and delivered on every promise they made. The process was not stressful at all and we were from IN so that was nice. They even got our marriage license for us which was AWESOME!

Highly recommend them to anyone wanting a beach wedding in FL!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Michelle,

Thanks for working with us and allowing us the opportunity to provide you with your Florida Beach Wedding! It was an amazing experience for us as well!
  • Amy

Amy 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Jason was the Best!!

Jason was the best! The process was so easy and he was very responsive to all of our questions! He added humor to our ceremony, which was perfect. I am so glad that we hired Jason to officiate our wedding - hands down couldn't have gone better (except the humidity!;) )
    Thanks Jason!!! :)

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 32

Amy,

Thanks for granting us the honor to share your special day! It was amazing to be there and experience it with you!

Wishing you many happy years!

Tammy 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Everything was beyond my expectations! There were some technical difficulties with the music but the sounds of the gulf made up for it along with the slide show that the Florida Wedding Professionals plan to put together for us.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Katie 路 Married on 09/29/2018

I would highly recommend using them for a destination wedding in Florida. We planned our wedding in two months with a pretty strict budget and we got everything we could ever want and more. They kept it very simple and followed up with everything they said they would do. Jason was amazing and so was our photographer. I just can鈥檛 say enough good things about our experience.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 33
    Florida Wedding Professionals 34

Katie,

We can not tell you enough how much it meant to us to be a part of your Destin beach wedding!

The two of you are perfect for each other, and you better believe you will have a few pictures make it to the first page of our website!

I had a sneak peek at the pictures, and they are breathtaking!

Stacia 路 Married on 09/09/2018

My dreams were surpassed!! Scott and I were completely overwhelmed at how beautiful not only the decorations were but how incredible the ceremony was. The ceremony including our son made everything perfect!! Best beach wedding EVER!!!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 35

Nathan 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Jason did an amazing job for the Kurtz wedding in Amelia island Fl, we are greatful for the hard work that he and his company does.. The day couldn鈥檛 have turn out more perfect.. This is a great company and makes the big day with less stress.. It was every thing that we wanted.. Keep up the amazing work you and your company does.. High recommendation!!! Thank you again the Kurtz Family

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 36

Melissa 路 Married on 07/30/2018

James and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Jason and his team at Florida Wedding Professionals. Jason went above and beyond the call of duty. He eased our minds since we were planning our wedding from hundreds of miles away in Missouri. He was always very prompt and courteous to answering my many phone calls and e-mails to him. Most importantly, Jason made us feel like a part of the family, and made sure we were taken care of. Our officiant, Jonathan was very sincere, and made our ceremony very intimate and special. Courtney, our professional photographer was absolutely outstanding. She called me the day of our wedding to say she was excited to meet us, and wanted to know if we had any last minute special photography requests. We coordinated with her, and the photographs she took of our wedding are phenomenal. If you live in Florida, or visit frequently, you know it usually rains for a brief period at some point in the day. It rained about an hour before our ceremony, and it ended up being a huge blessing. We had a sunset wedding, and the rain cleared out perfectly before our wedding. It made the sky and sunset beyond gorgeous, and the ocean waves and sand impeccable! James and I highly recommend Florida Wedding Professionals to any couples that are planning a beach wedding! They did an amazing job, and they will take great care of you!
    James and Melissa King
    Married - July 30, 2018

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 37
    Florida Wedding Professionals 38

dawn 路 Married on 07/25/2018

We have nothing but great things to say about Florida Wedding Professionals. They were prompt with emails and paid attention to all details of what I wanted. They made my wedding day very special and everything ran very smoothly. I would definitely recommend this company for your wedding venue. I didn't have to worry about a thing other than showing up.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Dawn, It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding day! We can't thank you enough for the honor!

Melissa 路 Married on 07/22/2018

I am so glad i went with Jason and the Florida wedding professionals. Our wedding day was perfect and i couldn鈥檛 have asked for anything better. It came a heavy rain as soon as our wedding was over, but they hung around and took pics and did everything to accommodate us. Very professional staff! I wouldn鈥檛 change a thing if i did it all over! Definitely top notch! Thanks Jason and crew!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Melissa, thanks for sharing with us the opportunity to be a part of your special day! We are wishing you many happy years!

Jennifer 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Florida Wedding Professionals is one of the best in the Tampa Bay area. They are very affordable with a great package price! They really know how to make your special day feel remarkable. Florida Wedding Professionals can pretty much do it all, saving you money and time for your wedding day. They can do the ceremony in the vows of your choice. They will decorate the ceremony and hall in the style and color you'd like. They have a great DJ that not only will you love but your guest too! They are very helpful and friendly. My husband and I are so very grateful to have them for our wedding day. They really did an outstanding job and make you feel like family.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 45
    Florida Wedding Professionals 46
    Florida Wedding Professionals 47

Paige 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Jason and Steve are fantastic. The day of our wedding Steve had three other wedding to do an he made everything work how we wanted it. Steve, actually went above and beyond on some things. Florida wedding perfessionals are absolutely amazing and did the best. If you truly want a beach wedding and not wanting to set up or have to worry about a thing., These are your go to guys. Thank you for the best services.

Sent on 08/01/2018