93 Reviews for Florida Wedding Professionals

Baptist (2)
Orthodox Christian (1)
No Denomination (1)
93 Florida Wedding Professionals Reviews

Jason was amazing! He was promt for the rehearsal dinner, and wedding ceremony. He was patient & came with a sense of humor ! He also took care of the marraige licensing last minute for us (we forgot, whoops). We came to Florida to marry, from New York & found Florida Wedding Proffesionals from Wedding Wire. I highly recommend this group, every person i spoke to was more than kind and patient ! Thank you so much!!!!

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/30/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Rehearsal

I contacted Florida Wedding Professionals LLC., back in May searching for ideas and had a few questions. Jason responded back promptly with all of our answers. The whole experience was hassle and stress free. I would highly recommend Florida Wedding Proffessionals LLC., for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed. Thank you for assisting us!!!

Profile Picture Robin , 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

My wife and I are very pleased with the services offered by Florida wedding professionals. Jason and Jennifer were very prompt, courteous, and professional. With their guidance it made our big day absolutely special. I highly recommend Florida wedding professionals. Andrew Kenyi, Va.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I am the mother of the Bride who Jason performed the wedding ceremony for on June 20, 2018 on Cocoa Beach. The Kenyi wedding. They did an awesome job on everything they done. I was very impressed with the look of the beach setup. I would recommend anyone who wants to get married on the beach in Florida to contact Florida Wedding Professionals. Great People to work with and to be around.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Great service, professional staff, and affordable price. Florida Wedding Professionals staff are wonderful and helpful. Our wedding turned out exactly as planned and we could not be happier. We highly recommend Florida Wedding Professionals.

Profile Picture Denise , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We had this incredible officiant with this company and his name was Curt. Our guests were blown away by his ease of delivery and how he seemed like he actually knew us. (we hadn't met him until about 25 minutes before we walked down the aisle) :-) We LOVED him! He was great! The owner, Jason will respond to you in less than an hour! And I'm not joking! :-) Pick this company, they are great!

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Amazing officiant! My husband and I decided to change our wedding date and had 2 weeks to plan, I reached out to Florida Wedding Professionals and within 5 minutes got a call from Jason! Unfortunately Jason ended up getting poison ivy all over his face the day before the wedding but it was a seamless transition. Pastor Tommy was all caught up on everything that we wanted for our ceremony and kept us at ease. The ceremony was lovely, he involved all of our family and even the other beach goers into our ceremony. It was a sincere, funny and sweet ceremony and we were all talking after about all the things he said that we loved. He made it personal to us and our wedding and made us laugh when we were nervous. His wife was with him who helped pass out cake at the end and recorded the ceremony. We cannot wait to see the video! Our expectations were met above and beyond and the professionalism that they had especially with a last minute snaffu was wonderful. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Jason is sooooo amazing. He is everything you could possibly ask for in a planner. Awesome job!

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Florida wedding professionals. Best price out there. Everything came out perfect. Jason is amazing! He had everything under control since day one. He had the best officiant and photographer for us and played the music right on point.

Profile Picture omayra, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Jason is AMAZING! He was such a blessing to us, I am so proud we chose him for our wedding. He was quick to respond to us and made sure we knew exactly what was going on and very informative on what we needed to do. Even though it was very windy, we couldn't imagine a wedding any more perfect than what Jason did for us! I was very nervous & he assured me that everything was taken care of all I had to do was walk down the aisle! Thank You so much Jason, we are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

All I can say is if you want simple, easy and hassle free they are the ones to go to! My now husband and I decided to get married April 13, 2018 and we decided about 6 days before to get married. They were all about helping and making sure we had a good and stress free day!

Profile Picture Makalla, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jason is the BEST! He went above and beyond for us on our wedding day and even surprised us with some extra things for our ceremony! The pictures and video were absolutely amazing! I am very happy with our decision to use The Wedding Professionals! Everything was beautiful and my wedding day was PERFECT! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Megon, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My beach wedding at Fort Myers Beach was absolutely perfect thanks to Jason at Florida Wedding Professionals. From the first inquiry through email 3 months before my wedding he was extremely helpful and calm throughout the whole process. I was in touch with him quite a bit and he was nothing less than exceptional each time. He even threw on a sand unity no charge and made a surprise blessing for us with an additional seashell prayer he did. Genuinely a kind man and I am very pleased with my decision with my wedding officiant for my special day:) Highly recommend his services to anybody looking.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jason was an amazing officiant. He was very professional, on time, personable and overall made us feel very comfortable with what we were doing. He has plenty of ideas to add to what we wanted which helped out tremendously. From the rehearsal to the wedding day, he didn’t miss a beat! I’d highly recommend Jason to accommodate your wedding!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/10/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed, Baptist

It was such a delight to work with Florida Wedding Professionals. Me and my fiance were in a bind when our initial officiant fell through. With just about a month before our wedding, we reached out to Jason. Within the hour he called me back and I knew then after talking to him, it was meant to be. He worked well with us, helped keep our ceremony short, sweet, and to the point (we were racing sunset for pictures) and captured my husband and I's personalities so well. Such a treat to work with Jason (and John). Thank you for making our day so special! :)

Profile Picture Paige, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We enjoyed having Jason as our officiant for our beach wedding! We had never met until the day of the wedding, and he was terrific. There was a small mix up with our sand ceremony, and Jason didn't skip a beat in the ceremony to rearrange the order so the sand mix up could be worked out!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jason was very awesome! He was very flexible around our schedule, as we decided last minute. He was very thorough on telling us what all was needed and very helpful! I highly recommend him as an officiant!

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so glad that we found Rev. Jason. He was everything that we were looking for in an officiant. Jason is personable, professional and experienced. During our initial meeting I was explaining to Jason that I was having trouble deciding what I wanted to do for the unity ceremony, without missing a beat Jason came up with an amazing and unique idea that fit my husband and I’s style. When we presented the unity ceremony at our wedding our guests loved it as well. When it came to the rehearsal Jason knew exactly how the ceremony was going to go and knew where everyone in the bridal party was supposed to be and when. Jason is very easy to talk to and will walk you through every step of the process. We could not be more thankful that Rev. Jason was a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Words can't express my gratitude for Jason! Originally I was not going to have him attend the rehearsal, but I am so happy I did. He took control and made everything go smoothly at the rehearsal, that I was confident the wedding day would be perfect... which it was! He was funny, heart felt, and spoke as if he knew us for year. He was everything I could have asked for and more! With all the wedding day craziness I forgot to have our license ready for him to sign and he went out of his way 2 days later to drive over an hour to meet us and sign our marriage license. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Patty, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed, Orthodox Christian

Jason was amazing as was the photographer! I can't rave enough. When it looked like our wedding was going to be crowded because of people on and around the beach, he relocated us to a more private area and everything turned out wonderful! If you are looking for someone to marry you. . . look no further! From someone who isn't in the Florida area and had to hope for the best, he did not disappoint. Above and beyond what we expected in the quality and service!

Profile Picture Natasha, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We couldn't have asked for a better day. Jason made our ceremony very specials and we can't thank him enough. He was super easy to work! We would recommend him to anyone!

Photo for Florida Wedding Professionals Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Amy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I got married in Clearwater Beach and had an amazing experience with Jason. I searched and spoke to many officiants in the area but the moment my fiancé and I spoke to Jason on the phone we immediately knew we wanted to work with him. He was courteous and professional from beginning to end. Great and easy communication. The ceremony was beautiful and exactly how we wanted it. I would definitely recommend his services.

Profile Picture Shirley, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jason was our saving grace, as our initial selected officiant went MIA! We were lucky enough to book him a week and a half before our date. There is no lack of communication with Jason. He is a man of his word and performed the most perfect ceremony. He did exactly as we wanted, along with adding his own flair. We highly recommend Jason!!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I absolutely LOVE Jason!!! Jason is so kind, professional, excellent communication, overall an amazing guy! The first time we spoke to him on the phone we knew he was the one we wanted to marry us. He offers such amazing services, the top one (for us) was that we can get your marriage license for you!!! That was such a deal breaker for us, due to having a destination wedding in Clearwater Beach and not living in the state. Jason saved us so much time and hassle getting our marriage license prepared for us! I HIGHLY recommend Jason to everyone! Thank you so much Jason!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/24/17, 1 Review