100 Reviews for Florida Wedding Professionals

Baptist (2)
No Denomination (2)
100 Florida Wedding Professionals Reviews

This review is currently being verified.

Jason did an amazing job for the Kurtz wedding in Amelia island Fl, we are greatful for the hard work that he and his company does.. The day couldn’t have turn out more perfect.. This is a great company and makes the big day with less stress.. It was every thing that we wanted.. Keep up the amazing work you and your company does.. High recommendation!!! Thank you again the Kurtz Family

Profile Picture Nathan, 8/11/18, 1 Review
This review is currently being verified.

James and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Jason and his team at Florida Wedding Professionals. Jason went above and beyond the call of duty. He eased our minds since we were planning our wedding from hundreds of miles away in Missouri. He was always very prompt and courteous to answering my many phone calls and e-mails to him. Most importantly, Jason made us feel like a part of the family, and made sure we were taken care of. Our officiant, Jonathan was very sincere, and made our ceremony very intimate and special. Courtney, our professional photographer was absolutely outstanding. She called me the day of our wedding to say she was excited to meet us, and wanted to know if we had any last minute special photography requests. We coordinated with her, and the photographs she took of our wedding are phenomenal. If you live in Florida, or visit frequently, you know it usually rains for a brief period at some point in the day. It rained about an hour before our ceremony, and it ended up being a huge blessing. We had a sunset wedding, and the rain cleared out perfectly before our wedding. It made the sky and sunset beyond gorgeous, and the ocean waves and sand impeccable! James and I highly recommend Florida Wedding Professionals to any couples that are planning a beach wedding! They did an amazing job, and they will take great care of you!
James and Melissa King
Married - July 30, 2018

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We have nothing but great things to say about Florida Wedding Professionals. They were prompt with emails and paid attention to all details of what I wanted. They made my wedding day very special and everything ran very smoothly. I would definitely recommend this company for your wedding venue. I didn't have to worry about a thing other than showing up.

Profile Picture dawn, 7/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I am so glad i went with Jason and the Florida wedding professionals. Our wedding day was perfect and i couldn’t have asked for anything better. It came a heavy rain as soon as our wedding was over, but they hung around and took pics and did everything to accommodate us. Very professional staff! I wouldn’t change a thing if i did it all over! Definitely top notch! Thanks Jason and crew!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Licensed, No Denomination, Single Religion

Florida Wedding Professionals is one of the best in the Tampa Bay area. They are very affordable with a great package price! They really know how to make your special day feel remarkable. Florida Wedding Professionals can pretty much do it all, saving you money and time for your wedding day. They can do the ceremony in the vows of your choice. They will decorate the ceremony and hall in the style and color you'd like. They have a great DJ that not only will you love but your guest too! They are very helpful and friendly. My husband and I are so very grateful to have them for our wedding day. They really did an outstanding job and make you feel like family.

Photos
Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Orthodox Christian, Licensed

Jason and Steve are fantastic. The day of our wedding Steve had three other wedding to do an he made everything work how we wanted it. Steve, actually went above and beyond on some things. Florida wedding perfessionals are absolutely amazing and did the best. If you truly want a beach wedding and not wanting to set up or have to worry about a thing., These are your go to guys. Thank you for the best services.

Profile Picture Paige , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Florida Wedding Professionals is THE BEST!!! They answered all my questions before the wedding quickly and put my mind at ease. Steven showed up on time and was so kind and professional. He did an AMAZING job with everything, from the decorations, music, and photography! I have beautiful pictures and memories to last a lifetime and it would not have been possible without this company. I really cannot say enough about how incredible they are and what a flawless job they did.

Profile Picture Angel, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jason was amazing! He was promt for the rehearsal dinner, and wedding ceremony. He was patient & came with a sense of humor ! He also took care of the marraige licensing last minute for us (we forgot, whoops). We came to Florida to marry, from New York & found Florida Wedding Proffesionals from Wedding Wire. I highly recommend this group, every person i spoke to was more than kind and patient ! Thank you so much!!!!

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/30/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Rehearsal

I contacted Florida Wedding Professionals LLC., back in May searching for ideas and had a few questions. Jason responded back promptly with all of our answers. The whole experience was hassle and stress free. I would highly recommend Florida Wedding Proffessionals LLC., for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed. Thank you for assisting us!!!

Profile Picture Robin , 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

My wife and I are very pleased with the services offered by Florida wedding professionals. Jason and Jennifer were very prompt, courteous, and professional. With their guidance it made our big day absolutely special. I highly recommend Florida wedding professionals. Andrew Kenyi, Va.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I am the mother of the Bride who Jason performed the wedding ceremony for on June 20, 2018 on Cocoa Beach. The Kenyi wedding. They did an awesome job on everything they done. I was very impressed with the look of the beach setup. I would recommend anyone who wants to get married on the beach in Florida to contact Florida Wedding Professionals. Great People to work with and to be around.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Great service, professional staff, and affordable price. Florida Wedding Professionals staff are wonderful and helpful. Our wedding turned out exactly as planned and we could not be happier. We highly recommend Florida Wedding Professionals.

Profile Picture Denise , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We had this incredible officiant with this company and his name was Curt. Our guests were blown away by his ease of delivery and how he seemed like he actually knew us. (we hadn't met him until about 25 minutes before we walked down the aisle) :-) We LOVED him! He was great! The owner, Jason will respond to you in less than an hour! And I'm not joking! :-) Pick this company, they are great!

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Amazing officiant! My husband and I decided to change our wedding date and had 2 weeks to plan, I reached out to Florida Wedding Professionals and within 5 minutes got a call from Jason! Unfortunately Jason ended up getting poison ivy all over his face the day before the wedding but it was a seamless transition. Pastor Tommy was all caught up on everything that we wanted for our ceremony and kept us at ease. The ceremony was lovely, he involved all of our family and even the other beach goers into our ceremony. It was a sincere, funny and sweet ceremony and we were all talking after about all the things he said that we loved. He made it personal to us and our wedding and made us laugh when we were nervous. His wife was with him who helped pass out cake at the end and recorded the ceremony. We cannot wait to see the video! Our expectations were met above and beyond and the professionalism that they had especially with a last minute snaffu was wonderful. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Jason is sooooo amazing. He is everything you could possibly ask for in a planner. Awesome job!

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Florida wedding professionals. Best price out there. Everything came out perfect. Jason is amazing! He had everything under control since day one. He had the best officiant and photographer for us and played the music right on point.

Profile Picture omayra, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Jason is AMAZING! He was such a blessing to us, I am so proud we chose him for our wedding. He was quick to respond to us and made sure we knew exactly what was going on and very informative on what we needed to do. Even though it was very windy, we couldn't imagine a wedding any more perfect than what Jason did for us! I was very nervous & he assured me that everything was taken care of all I had to do was walk down the aisle! Thank You so much Jason, we are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

All I can say is if you want simple, easy and hassle free they are the ones to go to! My now husband and I decided to get married April 13, 2018 and we decided about 6 days before to get married. They were all about helping and making sure we had a good and stress free day!

Profile Picture Makalla, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jason is the BEST! He went above and beyond for us on our wedding day and even surprised us with some extra things for our ceremony! The pictures and video were absolutely amazing! I am very happy with our decision to use The Wedding Professionals! Everything was beautiful and my wedding day was PERFECT! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Megon, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My beach wedding at Fort Myers Beach was absolutely perfect thanks to Jason at Florida Wedding Professionals. From the first inquiry through email 3 months before my wedding he was extremely helpful and calm throughout the whole process. I was in touch with him quite a bit and he was nothing less than exceptional each time. He even threw on a sand unity no charge and made a surprise blessing for us with an additional seashell prayer he did. Genuinely a kind man and I am very pleased with my decision with my wedding officiant for my special day:) Highly recommend his services to anybody looking.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jason was an amazing officiant. He was very professional, on time, personable and overall made us feel very comfortable with what we were doing. He has plenty of ideas to add to what we wanted which helped out tremendously. From the rehearsal to the wedding day, he didn’t miss a beat! I’d highly recommend Jason to accommodate your wedding!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/10/18, 6 Reviews