Florida Wedding Professionals Reviews

Florida Wedding Professionals 7
  • Ramona

Ramona · Married on 05/18/2019

Robinson wedding

Florida Wedding Professionals were great to work with. No stress or worries. Just showed up and it was beautiful!!! Randy was great to work with on site thanks for everything

Sent on 05/23/2019

nancy · Married on 03/23/2019

They made my ceremony perfect!!

They we so patient and professional! We were so pleased with the way everything came out! The colors were beautiful, they did everything exactly as were planned and it was perfect! We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Nancy, it was an honor to work with you on such a special day! From the bottom of our hearts we wish you and Chris many happy years together!

Kate Gray · Married on 02/02/2019

The BEST experience!!

Florida Wedding Professionals made my wedding day perfect and stress free! They are super responsive and very professional. I HIGHLY recommend them. They make sure you have everything you need and are willing to go the extra mile so you don’t have to!

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Florida Wedding Professionals 8

Danielle Zieche · Married on 01/18/2019

January Sunset Wedding

We loved EVERYTHING about our wedding!! It was entirely stress-free and seemless. From the first phone call to the last picture taken, everything was handled timely and professionally. Jason and Merry-Beth made us feel so comfortable. Thank you for doing it all for us!! It was PERFECT!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Working with you was AMAZING! You, and Sean were the perfect couple!

Please let us know if you are back in the area again (maybe around an anniversary), and we can get you to meet us at the beach for a few complimentary photo shots!

Brandi · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect December Wedding

Jason was the absolute best. He made our sweet and simple wedding vow request memorable.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Florida Wedding Professionals 9

Brandi,

It was an honor to work with you! I wish you many happy and fruitful years of marriage. If I can ever do anything for you, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Jaime · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing made us feel like family

Amazing service. Even for me being a bit complicated at times changing decorations or different things for the service. The set up crew and photographer was amazing and very friendly. Made us feel like family.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Jaime, You are family - The Florida Wedding Professionals family!

We value your business and the opportunity we had to work with you on your Destin Beach Wedding!

We wish you many happy years together!
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Officiant

Our ceremony was amazing all thanks to our awesome minister Curt. He had a great sense of humor and even though it was a short ceremony his words I will remember for a lifetime. He was extremely professional and helped plan everything for our special day. Would 10/10 recommend him and all the amazing staff at Florida wedding professionals.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 10

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Alexis, it was an honor working with you!

Thank you for the privilege! We wish you the very best and many happy years!

Michelle Taylor · Married on 10/19/2018

Book FWP and be stressless

Florida Wedding Professionals did a fabulous job for us! They came through and delivered on every promise they made. The process was not stressful at all and we were from IN so that was nice. They even got our marriage license for us which was AWESOME!

Highly recommend them to anyone wanting a beach wedding in FL!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Michelle,

Thanks for working with us and allowing us the opportunity to provide you with your Florida Beach Wedding! It was an amazing experience for us as well!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/12/2018

Jason was the Best!!

Jason was the best! The process was so easy and he was very responsive to all of our questions! He added humor to our ceremony, which was perfect. I am so glad that we hired Jason to officiate our wedding - hands down couldn't have gone better (except the humidity!;) )
    Thanks Jason!!! :)

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 11

Amy,

Thanks for granting us the honor to share your special day! It was amazing to be there and experience it with you!

Wishing you many happy years!

Tammy · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything was beyond my expectations! There were some technical difficulties with the music but the sounds of the gulf made up for it along with the slide show that the Florida Wedding Professionals plan to put together for us.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

I would highly recommend using them for a destination wedding in Florida. We planned our wedding in two months with a pretty strict budget and we got everything we could ever want and more. They kept it very simple and followed up with everything they said they would do. Jason was amazing and so was our photographer. I just can’t say enough good things about our experience.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 12
    Florida Wedding Professionals 13

Katie,

We can not tell you enough how much it meant to us to be a part of your Destin beach wedding!

The two of you are perfect for each other, and you better believe you will have a few pictures make it to the first page of our website!

I had a sneak peek at the pictures, and they are breathtaking!

Stacia · Married on 09/09/2018

My dreams were surpassed!! Scott and I were completely overwhelmed at how beautiful not only the decorations were but how incredible the ceremony was. The ceremony including our son made everything perfect!! Best beach wedding EVER!!!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 14

Nathan · Married on 08/11/2018

Jason did an amazing job for the Kurtz wedding in Amelia island Fl, we are greatful for the hard work that he and his company does.. The day couldn’t have turn out more perfect.. This is a great company and makes the big day with less stress.. It was every thing that we wanted.. Keep up the amazing work you and your company does.. High recommendation!!! Thank you again the Kurtz Family

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 15

Melissa · Married on 07/30/2018

James and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Jason and his team at Florida Wedding Professionals. Jason went above and beyond the call of duty. He eased our minds since we were planning our wedding from hundreds of miles away in Missouri. He was always very prompt and courteous to answering my many phone calls and e-mails to him. Most importantly, Jason made us feel like a part of the family, and made sure we were taken care of. Our officiant, Jonathan was very sincere, and made our ceremony very intimate and special. Courtney, our professional photographer was absolutely outstanding. She called me the day of our wedding to say she was excited to meet us, and wanted to know if we had any last minute special photography requests. We coordinated with her, and the photographs she took of our wedding are phenomenal. If you live in Florida, or visit frequently, you know it usually rains for a brief period at some point in the day. It rained about an hour before our ceremony, and it ended up being a huge blessing. We had a sunset wedding, and the rain cleared out perfectly before our wedding. It made the sky and sunset beyond gorgeous, and the ocean waves and sand impeccable! James and I highly recommend Florida Wedding Professionals to any couples that are planning a beach wedding! They did an amazing job, and they will take great care of you!
    James and Melissa King
    Married - July 30, 2018

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 16
    Florida Wedding Professionals 17

dawn · Married on 07/25/2018

We have nothing but great things to say about Florida Wedding Professionals. They were prompt with emails and paid attention to all details of what I wanted. They made my wedding day very special and everything ran very smoothly. I would definitely recommend this company for your wedding venue. I didn't have to worry about a thing other than showing up.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Dawn, It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding day! We can't thank you enough for the honor!

Melissa · Married on 07/22/2018

I am so glad i went with Jason and the Florida wedding professionals. Our wedding day was perfect and i couldn’t have asked for anything better. It came a heavy rain as soon as our wedding was over, but they hung around and took pics and did everything to accommodate us. Very professional staff! I wouldn’t change a thing if i did it all over! Definitely top notch! Thanks Jason and crew!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

Melissa, thanks for sharing with us the opportunity to be a part of your special day! We are wishing you many happy years!

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

Florida Wedding Professionals is one of the best in the Tampa Bay area. They are very affordable with a great package price! They really know how to make your special day feel remarkable. Florida Wedding Professionals can pretty much do it all, saving you money and time for your wedding day. They can do the ceremony in the vows of your choice. They will decorate the ceremony and hall in the style and color you'd like. They have a great DJ that not only will you love but your guest too! They are very helpful and friendly. My husband and I are so very grateful to have them for our wedding day. They really did an outstanding job and make you feel like family.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 24
    Florida Wedding Professionals 25
    Florida Wedding Professionals 26

Paige · Married on 07/14/2018

Jason and Steve are fantastic. The day of our wedding Steve had three other wedding to do an he made everything work how we wanted it. Steve, actually went above and beyond on some things. Florida wedding perfessionals are absolutely amazing and did the best. If you truly want a beach wedding and not wanting to set up or have to worry about a thing., These are your go to guys. Thank you for the best services.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 27
    Florida Wedding Professionals 28
    Florida Wedding Professionals 29

Angel · Married on 07/07/2018

Florida Wedding Professionals is THE BEST!!! They answered all my questions before the wedding quickly and put my mind at ease. Steven showed up on time and was so kind and professional. He did an AMAZING job with everything, from the decorations, music, and photography! I have beautiful pictures and memories to last a lifetime and it would not have been possible without this company. I really cannot say enough about how incredible they are and what a flawless job they did.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Florida Wedding Professionals's reply:

It was an honor working with you on such a special day! Thanks for the opportunity!

Kelley · Married on 06/30/2018

Jason was amazing! He was promt for the rehearsal dinner, and wedding ceremony. He was patient & came with a sense of humor ! He also took care of the marraige licensing last minute for us (we forgot, whoops). We came to Florida to marry, from New York & found Florida Wedding Proffesionals from Wedding Wire. I highly recommend this group, every person i spoke to was more than kind and patient ! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Robin · Married on 06/20/2018

I contacted Florida Wedding Professionals LLC., back in May searching for ideas and had a few questions. Jason responded back promptly with all of our answers. The whole experience was hassle and stress free. I would highly recommend Florida Wedding Proffessionals LLC., for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed. Thank you for assisting us!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 30

Andrew · Married on 06/20/2018

My wife and I are very pleased with the services offered by Florida wedding professionals. Jason and Jennifer were very prompt, courteous, and professional. With their guidance it made our big day absolutely special. I highly recommend Florida wedding professionals. Andrew Kenyi, Va.

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Florida Wedding Professionals 31

Kathy · Married on 06/20/2018

I am the mother of the Bride who Jason performed the wedding ceremony for on June 20, 2018 on Cocoa Beach. The Kenyi wedding. They did an awesome job on everything they done. I was very impressed with the look of the beach setup. I would recommend anyone who wants to get married on the beach in Florida to contact Florida Wedding Professionals. Great People to work with and to be around.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Denise · Married on 06/16/2018

Great service, professional staff, and affordable price. Florida Wedding Professionals staff are wonderful and helpful. Our wedding turned out exactly as planned and we could not be happier. We highly recommend Florida Wedding Professionals.

Sent on 06/19/2018