Events by JG Reviews

9 Reviews for Events by JG

1 User photo

Events by JG 1

Katelyn Malloy · Married on 09/02/2018

Jess is a breath of fresh air and a joy to work with!

Everyone dreams of perfection for their big day, but worrying can consume your ability to be present in the moment sometimes. Jess took the possibility of worrying on my big day away for me! She worked her magic prior to our wedding day by helping me remember the fine details and took care of everything behind the scenes on the big day. She is a jack of all trades! Setting up, communicating with the caterer, ensuring our items were safely packed up at the end of the night, and most importantly making sure everyone was enjoying themselves and that Tim and I were enjoying every moment of our wedding day - you name it, Jess did it! Jess is real, honest, and super personable. I'm beyond grateful she was a part of my big day!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Events by JG 2
  • PressleyPartyof2

Shaquania · Married on 09/24/2017

I LOVED having Events by JG do my engagement party! The owner Jessica made sure everything was to my specification and nailed every little detail I wanted. From the decor to the food menu to the specialty signature punch, she exceeded my expectations of the day. I highly recommend using Events by JG for all your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/07/2017

Jessica did an awesome job coordinating my rehearsal and wedding ceremony. She's very detailed, organized and responsible. I highly recommend her for future events!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

Jessica and her team were amazing from planning (almost a year in advance) all the way to the execution of our big day!! Always responsive, responsible, positive, and capable!! We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 06/14/2017

A · Married on 05/20/2017

Jessica did an amazing job helping me on the day of my wedding. She really helped to carry out my perfect dream. It felt as if she was in several places at once, keeping everything in sync. She even stayed at the end to cleanup which not most coordinators will offer. Jessica was there for the entire day from 9am until 2am!! She was hands on decorating our archway and fixing table settings as well as delegating to other vendors. She was everything I could've asked for in a wedding planner, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/19/2017

jessica was a life saver during my wedding. I planned everything on my own but wanted someone there so I could relax the day of my wedding. She was attentive and efficient. Always responsed quickly to emails or texts even when I was being a bit of a zilla. Jessica was a blessing and I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

Jessica, was my day of coordinator. She provided impeccable service and was friendly and flexible along the way. Even though Jessica was only my day of coordinator she was willing to talk and answer questions way during my entire planning process.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Aliya · event on 03/15/2015

Event by JG was amazing! Jessica was very helpful through the whole planning process of my 1 year old twins' birthday party. I'm not a "planner" by nature and she saw this and jumped into action. Everything was done in a timely manner with thoughtfulness. I would and have already recommended her services to my friends and family.

Sent on 03/14/2016