Eloise's Pastries Reviews

Eloise's Pastries 7
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 08/10/2019

Top-notch cake experience!

We had a wonderful experience with Eloise’s Pastries for our wedding; from the intimate and highly professional cake tasting at Millie’s home to the anniversary cake we’re excited to receive in a year’s time, all our dealings with Eloise’s Pastries have been totally delightful. Millie and her assistant Lila were both very responsive to design changes and coordinated perfectly with our other vendors to ensure the cake was safe and beautiful for our reception. We would happily recommend Eloise’s to other couples looking for a beautiful cake, professionally made!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Eloise's Pastries 8
    Eloise's Pastries 9
    Eloise's Pastries 10

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2019

delicious!

I would highly recommend Eloise's Pastries for your wedding cake or cookies, pies, cakes, etc. for any party. All of the cakes we tasted were absolutely delicious! The tasting was very generous, we were able to try 3 cake flavors with multiple combinations of icings and fillings. They even accommodated another tasting later that we were able to pick up and try at home because we wanted to try more combinations before deciding. Our wedding cake ended up with 2 different types of cake and fillings and our guests raved about how good it tasted! We even receive a complementary anniversary cake at one year instead of freezing the top. The design was beautifully executed and we worked together on a custom design. The owner and manager were so professional and responsive to communication almost immediately and provided us with a lot of education while making recommendations during the design consultation. This really helped us feel confident in our decision to select and invest in our cake from Eloise's Pastries.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Virginia · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful and delicious!!

Eloise's Pastries is phenomenal!!

We had them create our cake as well as a few items for the dessert bar at our wedding and everything was both stunning and mouth-watering. We ordered over 500 pieces of dessert for our dessert bar with the thought that our guests could take home some desserts as part of their wedding favors, but it was such a hit our guests ate everything at the wedding.

They really got to know us as a couple and find out what desserts are our favorites to make them extra special. My husband loves black and white cookies, and they were more than happy and accommodating to create them for our wedding even thought it wasn't one of the dessert items they usually make. In addition to this, they were more than happy to work with our budget and offered a lot of great suggestions for us to maximize our dessert choices.

Needless to say, they are nothing short of amazing and I can't wait to have more of our wedding cake next year for our 1 year anniversary!

All pictures of our cake and desserts are courtesy of our photographer, Plume Photography, who is just as equally awesome and phenomenal!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Eloise's Pastries 11
    Eloise's Pastries 12
    Eloise's Pastries 13
    Eloise's Pastries 14
    Eloise's Pastries 15

Kim · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend!

The team as Eloise Pastries is spectacular! From day one, they were extremely attentive and easy to work with. They provided many photos to help us narrow down how we wanted our wedding cake to look like and were extremely understanding of my dairy-free restriction. They created a special mini cakelette just for me to enjoy and it was delicious! All our guests loved the cake and you couldn’t even tell that the two top tiers were fake! Highly recommend working with them for your wedding or any other occasion.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Eloise's Pastries 21
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 05/04/2019

I highly recommend

I loved working with Millie and her team! The cake tasting was so much and we got to pick out exactly what we wanted! I highly recommend them and can not wait to work with them again!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Eloise's Pastries 22

Max L · Married on 11/04/2018

They're Incredible!!

It's impossible not to love Mille, Lila, and the Eloise's Pastries team- I'm convinced they're the best bakery around. When you schedule a tasting with Eloise's Pastries you are given the star treatment including pre-selected flavors of cake, frosting, filler, and fondant along with a pantone color swatch book to ensure that the colors you want for your design are the perfect shade to match your vision. Their cakes are so moist and their fondant is DELICIOUS which is nearly impossible to find. Their team is incredibly kind and invested in each and every project and they are never late to deliver. They're incredible and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to make my wedding cake!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Karen · Married on 10/27/2018

Delicious cake/pastries & Easy to work with! win-win!

We had several tasting-boxes of cakes with a large group of friends which ultimately led to our decision to have Eloise's for our wedding cake and dessert bar. They won by popular vote. In addition to being the tastiest, working with them was a breeze. They were by far the most communicative and easy-going group of people to work with of this whole wedding-planning endeavor (Lila in particular helped me make the tough decisions; however, everyone I met or spoke to was great). Our cake and dessert bar were perfect and completely delicious. We ordered a few little special cakes for those with specific allergies and they made a point to reach out to make sure certain ingredients would be okay to use. There was an extra one of those so I (of course) tried it and wow! it was just as good as the wedding cake! I highly recommend Eloise's Pastries for a wedding...for any reason really. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2018

Eloise’s knocks it out of the park!

When I got engaged last year there was no question as to who was going to make my wedding cake. I know Mille and her family well and couldn’t imagine anyone else making the cake for wedding!

From the carefully planned out tasting to the delivery of the cake on my wedding Mille and Lila executed everything perfectly. They have great communication all around. I mailed them my cake topper ahead of time and they kindly let my wedding planner know when it arrived.

I had two cake flavors...Yellow butter with apple spice mouse and lemon with black raspberry mouse. We got so many comments on both flavors and how delicious they were. My husband and I were immensely happy with how everything turned out! Call Eloise’s to make your wedding cake!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Lindsay Brown · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

We are so glad we found Eloise’s Pastries. We are a military family and planned a wedding while one of us was deployed. There was a small window where my husband was home and they were able to fit us in, after hours, for a cake tasting on very short notice. During our cake tasting, not only did Millie let us taste flavors that we thought/sounded good, but also flavors that she recommended went well together, and popular flavors. We also got to know Millie and knew leaving the tasting that she was going bake our wedding cake. Not only was the cake exactly what we wanted, delicious and beautiful, but working with Millie and Lila was so great! Lila was my main POC and she was always very responsive and professional. But above all, I always felt like they cared and I never had to worry, which is how a bride should feel! I Definitely recommend Eloise’s Pastries. Thank you Millie, Lila and team!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Maya · Married on 09/29/2018

Mille and Lila were so great to work with, and designed a beautiful, delicious cake for our wedding day. They worked with us to develop options for different pricing tiers (pun intended) as well as dessert bar selections and options for our dairy-free guests. We can't wait to get out anniversary tier!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

If you want an easy planning process, delicious tasting, and a beautiful cake, book Eloise's Pastries right now. Our initial meeting was great, and we got to try a bunch of different cakes. Ultimately we settled on two flavors(highly recommend Chai Spice and Lemon!). Day of the cake arrived on time, looked beautiful, and was delicious. We have had more than one guest ask us were we got our cake because they wanted one themselves! They also offer a first responder discount which is great. I would 100% use them again.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

We had to be very careful when finding food vendors for our wedding because I have severe allergies to peanuts and tree nuts. Eloise's Pastries was completely on top of all our dietary needs, so we didn't even have to worry about it. We also wanted something less traditional, so we ordered a two-tiered cutting cake (which was absolutely delicious even though neither of us are a big fan of cake) and served a dessert bar for the guests. It was SO. GOOD. Prettiest, sweetest dessert bar ever. Thanks, Eloise's Pastries!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely stunning. Our cake, and cookies, were extremely beautiful and even more delicious! Eloise's Pastries worked with us to ensure our vision would come to life and it did! Thank you, Eloise!

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 06/02/2018

I am so happy I hired Eloise's Pastries to make my wedding cake. Eloise and her team made the whole process painless and very easy. In addition to their professionalism, Eloise and her team are very sweet and made me feel more like family than a customer. They definitely have my business in the future!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Judy · Married on 05/06/2018

I found Eloise Pastries through a recommendation from a friend. Looking through their portfolios, it was clear they had the skill and talent to make a beautiful wedding cake. I had a very intimate wedding and they worked with me to design a cake that truly fit the occasion. They will communicate with you every step of the way, deliver the cake, and style it. The tasting was very thorough and they were very accommodating as I flipped between cupcakes and a traditional wedding cake. In the end, I decided to with a traditional wedding cake and couldn't have been happier with the cost and end result. I received many compliments on how good the wedding cake tasted. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Leslie · Married on 04/28/2018

This was the best cake I and my husband have ever had. The cake was one of my favorite parts of the wedding because it was unique, fun, and it tasted amazing. I wasn't taken by a lot of the traditional or even current wedding cake designs and trends so I decided to sketch the design that I wanted in a completely different and nontraditional direction. Our cake was a page from Dr. Seuss' "Oh the Places You'll Go" and it looked amazing. From the tasting which was delicious to working with us on the design Eloise's was perfection. They were excited about our design and emailed a couple of months before the wedding with small proposals that would make it pop even more. And I have to say that the cake was delicious as were the mousse fillings. I actually had a dream about the mousse fillings after our tasting. We had fun with the flavors and the fillings too (chocolate cake with funfetti vanilla mousse and raspberry mousse and marble cake with vanilla mouse/chocolate chips and chocolate mousse). We purposefully ordered more cake than was needed because I wanted to continue eating our cake into our mini-moon. We ate the leftover cake for the next week and it stayed fresh and moist for six days. I could not recommend this place more.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Eloise's Pastries 23

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

Lila at Eloise's pastries was amazing! She was super thorough regarding how I wanted the decorations on the cake laid out and provided suggestions with her expertise on how to arrange the cupcakes. I also love that this is a family owned business as opposed to a franchise, and to be honest I sampled cakes and cupcakes at other stores and Eloise's were the freshest and tasted the best. My (then fiance now husband) was unavailable at the day we did the tasting with Lila and since we live nearby she mailed some for him to sample! We got many compliments on how beautiful our bridal party cake was and cupcakes for the rest of the guests. There were hardly any cake or cupcakes left by the end of the night everyone loved them so much! Definitely would recommend Lila. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2018

Eloise Pastries did my cake for my wedding on 6 January 2018 and it was absolutely amazing. Not only was it stunningly beautiful but it tasted literally out of this world. The best cake I have every had in my entire life. We chose the yellow butter cake with maple and vanilla mousse and it was incredible. The staff was amazing to work with, super responsive and met every need and request from a nervous bride lol. Everything was done to perfection. I cannot thank Eloise Bakery and all the staff enough for contributing to my perfect day!!!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Eloise's Pastries 24

maggie · Married on 11/11/2017

Eloise's Pastries did a beautiful job with our wedding cake! Both my husband and I found them incredibly agreeable and easy to work with. It was so nice to go to the initial appointment and get to taste all of the scrumptious flavors and combinations. We decided on the carrot cake which all the guest raved about. The cake it's self was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for working closely with us and making our wedding cake! Maggie and Josh

Sent on 12/22/2017

TIffany · Married on 11/04/2017

This cake was not only beautiful but absolutely delicious. Millie was so amazing at executing exactly what we wanted in our price range. I am still receiving texts and emails about how delicious the cake was.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

I would highly recommend using Eloise's Pastries for your wedding cake... it was hands down the MOST delicious wedding cake I've ever had! We ended up doing three flavor combinations (chocolate-chocolate, champagne-vanilla, and chai spice with pumpkin frosting), and it's hard to say which my favorite was, they were all so good. Many of our guests commented on how great the cake was and said things like: "wow! it was so amazing to finally attend a wedding with delicious cake!" The best part was they were able to accommodate all of guests' dietary restrictions and allergies - our guests with allergies were so surprised to have individual cakes that suited their needs. Millie and Lila were a pleasure to work with - they helped guide us on the correct number of servings for our guest count, worked with us on design aesthetics, and suggested flavor combinations based on our preferences. Overall couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/07/2017

Wow is an understatement! Our cake was everything we imagined it to be visually. Even better was the fact that the cake itself was moist and full of flavor. We were so lucky to have found Eloise’s Pastries for our wedding cake and will continue to use them for other cake needs we have in the future. Delivery was on time. Communication throughout was top notch and effective. Expectations were clearly set. One way to know your cake was amazing is having not a piece left to take with you after the wedding. That happened to us!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Eloise's Pastries was a godsend to a bride who can't eat much sugar. As she was willing to make her gluten free cake "Sugar Friendly", I was actually able to enjoy my own cake! We ordered the cinnamon vanilla gluten free cake and cinnamon vanilla (non-GF) cake canapes. They were an absolute hit! Everyone LOVED the cake flavor, particularly with the vanilla icing. Everything was perfect, from the responsiveness before our wedding to the cake tasting to the presentation and, of course, the amazing taste of the cake. I can't recommend Eloise's pastries highly enough!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Christina · Married on 08/24/2017

I hired Eloise's Pastries to provide the sweet & savory goodies for my wedding welcome bags earlier this year, as well as two small birthday cakes for guests that were attending my wedding on their own special days. Not only were Eloise's Pastries easy to work with, my guests are STILL talking about the cookies and cheese crackers (and the mini birthday cakes were a huge surprise hit). It was fun partnering with the team at Eloise's to figure out the best combination and shapes for my theme - they encouraged my creativity but kept me realistic about things I didn't think about (space, packaging, storage, etc). [Pictures are a welcome bag mock up we did, and one of the birthday cakelettes!] Delicious, professional, responsive and overall a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Eloise's Pastries 25
    Eloise's Pastries 26

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

They did such a great job making our dream cake for our wedding! Wonderful, responsive team that really took our thoughts and desires into account during our consultation to make the perfect cake for us! Added bonus: all the cakes and fillings we tried were absolutely delicious!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2017