Occasionally Cake

Alexandria, VA View map

Our cakes are made to order in many tantalizing flavors. We will help you choose the best flavor and filling combination that will be sure to delight everyone at your event. Check out our website for available options.

No two cakes are made alike, we will design a cake that is tailored to your interests and the overall vision you have for your event.

We offer cakes, cupcakes and hand decorated sugar cookies.

When you want a cake that is truly special and one of a kind, we are there to make your occasion truly extraordinary. Consider us for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, bridal showers and any other occasion you want to celebrate.

$6

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

4.7 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Jaime Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Occasionally Cake is outstanding! My wedding cake matched my vision to a tee, it was gorgeous and delicious! PLUS they were able to accommodate some of my guests dietary restrictions with a gluten free cake. I also LOVE the fact that I was able to purchase a smaller show piece cake and an additional kitchen cake with identical flavors to meet my budget.

I from Alexandria and got married there but I live out of state, I had scheduled a tasting while I was in town and it had to be cancelled due to an illness of the person I was meeting. I called and explained to them I had to meet that weekend as that was the only time I was in town. The owner, Sabrina, rearranged her personal schedule to keep my appointment and was able to meet with me in between church and her nephew's birthday party. I was super impressed with their professionalism and their dedication to their clients.
    Elizabeth Married on 06/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Delicious cake! All of our guests loved the taste of the cake. Bride and Groom were pleased with delivery, professionalism, and appearance of cake. It was beautiful & delicious!
  • User1729305 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sabrina and Tracy were a delight to work with. They made the wedding cake process so easy from the very beginning. They were very responsive and answered all of my questions right away. We had a dessert table outfitted by Occasionally Cake. They made our wedding cake, cupcakes and macaroons. All of which were to die for! Sabrina worked with us to customize the flavors and worked with us to accommodate some dietary (gluten-free!) restrictions. Our guests are still raving about how good these desserts were (even a few who don't like cake were very happy with the macaroons)! The cake was moist, the frosting was amazing and the macaroons were perfect! We were very happy with how everything turned out- better then we expected. We will use Occasionally Cake again in the future. We have already stopped by the shop for a cupcake since our wedding! We recommend you check out Occasionally Cake for your wedding or any event!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

White Ribbon Studios White Ribbon Studios Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Occasionally Cake and seeing them in action. They are are professional, fun, talented, and they create cakes that are both artistic and delicious!

Julia MacInnis Photography Julia MacInnis Photography Wedding Photographers

Occasionally cakes will not disappoint. I love their cupcakes and am blown away by the variety of flavor combinations you can order. The beauty in this is pleasing everyone for your event. And they are gorgeous. Sabrina is friendly and profession and will work with you to make your event one to remember!

HJ Planners HJ Planners Wedding Planners

Incredibly flexible and patient with our clients. The cake is significant part of a wedding...Sabrina understands the importance of making a bride's request a reality.

Alexandria, VA, 22309
Location of (Occasionally Cake)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding