8859 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA 22309 Map · Phone number

About Occasionally Cake

Our cakes are made to order in many tantalizing flavors. We will help you choose the best flavor and filling combination that will be sure to delight everyone at your event. Check out our website for available options.

No two cakes are made alike, we will design a cake that is tailored to your interests and the overall vision you have for your event.

We offer cakes, cupcakes and hand decorated sugar cookies.

When you want a cake that is truly special and one of a kind, we are there to make your occasion truly extraordinary. Consider us for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, bridal showers and any other occasion you want to celebrate.

dscn3462

30 Reviews for Occasionally Cake

1 User photo

Occasionally Cake 1

Jaime · Married on 10/14/2017

Occasionally Cake is outstanding! My wedding cake matched my vision to a tee, it was gorgeous and delicious! PLUS they were able to accommodate some of my guests dietary restrictions with a gluten free cake. I also LOVE the fact that I was able to purchase a smaller show piece cake and an additional kitchen cake with identical flavors to meet my budget.

I from Alexandria and got married there but I live out of state, I had scheduled a tasting while I was in town and it had to be cancelled due to an illness of the person I was meeting. I called and explained to them I had to meet that weekend as that was the only time I was in town. The owner, Sabrina, rearranged her personal schedule to keep my appointment and was able to meet with me in between church and her nephew's birthday party. I was super impressed with their professionalism and their dedication to their clients.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Occasionally Cake 2

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

Delicious cake! All of our guests loved the taste of the cake. Bride and Groom were pleased with delivery, professionalism, and appearance of cake. It was beautiful & delicious!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Sabrina and Tracy were a delight to work with. They made the wedding cake process so easy from the very beginning. They were very responsive and answered all of my questions right away. We had a dessert table outfitted by Occasionally Cake. They made our wedding cake, cupcakes and macaroons. All of which were to die for! Sabrina worked with us to customize the flavors and worked with us to accommodate some dietary (gluten-free!) restrictions. Our guests are still raving about how good these desserts were (even a few who don't like cake were very happy with the macaroons)! The cake was moist, the frosting was amazing and the macaroons were perfect! We were very happy with how everything turned out- better then we expected. We will use Occasionally Cake again in the future. We have already stopped by the shop for a cupcake since our wedding! We recommend you check out Occasionally Cake for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Award

Occasionally Cake FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• White Ribbon Studios
    White Ribbon Studios Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Occasionally Cake and seeing them in action. They are are professional, fun, talented, and they create cakes that are both artistic and delicious!

• Julia MacInnis Photography
    Julia MacInnis Photography Wedding Photographers

Occasionally cakes will not disappoint. I love their cupcakes and am blown away by the variety of flavor combinations you can order. The beauty in this is pleasing everyone for your event. And they are gorgeous. Sabrina is friendly and profession and will work with you to make your event one to remember!

• HJ Planners
    HJ Planners Wedding Planners

Incredibly flexible and patient with our clients. The cake is significant part of a wedding...Sabrina understands the importance of making a bride's request a reality.

• 8859 Richmond Highway Alexandria, 22309 See on map