Elegant Touch Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

112 Reviews for Elegant Touch Bridal & Tuxedo

• Sara

sara smith · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Excellent care and service

From start to finish this is exactly what I wanted in a bridal shop and experience. I have a stunning gown from a staff of ladies who genuinely cared about my wedding My Fiance got his Tuxedos from here as well.exceptional service . I would highly recommend this store to engaged friends and family.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Blair

Blair · Getting married on 06/28/2020

Elegant Touch is awesome! I was a little hesitant to pull the trigger on my gown purchase because I feared that they would close down after what had happened to Alfred Angelo. I worked for Alfred Angelo at the time of the closure and it was traumatic. When I called and spoke to Gisele she was nothing but nice, understanding and ready to help me. She listened to my story about the closure and assured me that the store would not close on me before my dress came in. I ordered my gown in February and it was here by May! They were so accommodating, they took my many payments over the phone (it was much easier for me this way). I received a call from Gisele saying that my gown had come in and I was beyond thrilled. Gisele sounded genuinely excited for me that it had come in. I had not previously tried this gown on in my size so I was naturally thrilled to try it on when my size came in. I tried it on with all of my accessories and they were kind enough to facetime my mom! They were patient and made sure that I saw every side of the gown and so did my mom! I continued to make payments and yesterday I picked it up! They were so sweet and let me try it on again in the store to show my bridal party. To say they are accommodating is more than an understatement. While I only purchased my wedding gown from Gisele, I did get to look around at their selection. They have a stunning selection of Mother's gowns! They also have several trunk shows for Demetrios and Montage. They were having a Demetrios sale yesterday when I picked my gown up and those gowns are incredible! Their prom selection is also really nice and their bridesmaids too. They also have a great selection of tuxedos. Elegant Touch is a one stop shop and you should definitely check them out! Thank you Gisele for your awesome service and amazing selection. I truely appreciate it.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Amanda Dunaja · Married on 11/02/2019

Thanks for making my guys look sharp!

Elegant Touch Tuxedo and bridal were extremely helpful with our tuxedo rental. My groom wanted to be different and they helped him order a suit that was perfect! When the suit came in it fit him perfectly because he was measured so accurately. My dad also wanted a tie and pocket square to match my moms gown and they found the perfect match. Thank you for your attention to detail and the willingness to help make our day perfect. Mr. Kal is great to work with and will make sure that everything is ready for you. I should also mention that I had alterations done at this shop for my wedding gown. Mrs. Angie is a rockstar she was able to do a ballroom bustle for me which looked AMAZING. We had such a great experience with Elegant Touch and would recommend them to future couples! Photos provided by Gina with @southernshutterphotography.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Colleen Sweeney · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Place

I decided to show up to find a dress without making an appointment which is a big no no, but Elegant Touch and Bridal made sure I felt welcomed and made time for me anyway. The entire staff was very friendly and such a pleasure to work with. Even when I needed an alteration to my dress they went above and beyond to make it perfect and finished way before the wedding. They made sure I never had to worry and made me feel beautiful. The alteration person does amazing work and I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Heil · Married on 09/27/2019

Very Helpful in Picking my Dream Dress!

I went to Elegant Touch with 3 bridesmaids and the mother of the groom to look for a wedding dress. The saleswoman was very helpful in picking dresses that I liked and roughly sticking to my desired budget. She helped me try on at least a dozen dresses, two of which we couldn't decide between! She let me borrow heels and try on a veil for both of those dresses, and I must have tried on each of them 3 times! After a lot of thought, I chose a dress and a veil to match that were perfect. They'll be doing alteration onsite, which is also very convenient. I can't imagine getting a dress somewhere else.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • josephandcourtney812@gmail.com

Alain Joseph · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

I went to Elegant Touch Bridal & Tuxedo for a trade show. They had a very nice selection of dresses. The service was fantastic. The dress that I chose was gorgeous!- it hadn't even been fully released yet and provided that "Wow!" factor that I was looking for. The appointment for alterations was flexible and I received my dress in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them to any of my family and friends. I absolutely loved the experience!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Gonzalez · Married on 05/18/2019

Lauren & Jose Gonzalez

Elegant Touch Bridal and Tuxedo were so helpful, sweet and there for you even with some last minute adjustments they were very helpful!! I was so happy with my demetrios gown and they way it fit! They were so patient even when it took me fooreeverr to make a final decision between these two very different gowns! You guys were everything and I'm so glad I went with you guys!
    -Love Lauren ❤ (I'm sorry this was long overdue, so much has been happening since)

Sent on 01/23/2020

Elegant Touch Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank You ! you were a beautiful bride, both inside and out. All the best to you and Jose for a wonderful life together.

Kate · Married on 03/14/2019

Perfect place to find the perfect dress! Friendly and easy to work with!

I went to elegant touch because that was where my sister in law got her gown.
    I made an appointment and the day of I had no idea what I was looking for as far as style. Flora helped me into multiple different dresses this day and I thought I decided on a style. I narrowed my choices down to 2 dresses.
    My second appointment I took my bridal party and mother with me. Upon arrival I noticed a gorgeous gown in the window I didn’t see the first time, I immediately knew I had to try it on.
    Flora had the same idea and let me know she wanted me to try on some new arrivals.. the dress in the window being one of them!
    From the second I put this dress on I knew it was my dress.
    I showed my mom and bridal party and they all agreed! I said yes to the dress!
    I had lost quite a bit of weight and was continuing to lose so I waited a few months before my first fitting. Their seamstress is amazing and altered everything about the dress perfect ! She also did my bridesmaids dresses that needed to be altered. Thank you elegant touch! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Elise and Josh · Married on 06/23/2018

Great experience - both with dress shopping and alterations!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Brianne · Married on 12/29/2017

Elegant Touch was my second stop when looking for my wedding dress and I had a definitive vision for what I wanted when I went in. The woman I worked with brought me exactly what I wanted and in the budget I wanted it to be in; the first dress I put on was the one! I actually ended up fitting in a sample, so I was able to get a nice discount on a beautiful Maggie Sottero dress that I loved. I was a low key bride and my consultant gave me exactly the experience that I wanted!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2017

Elegant Touch was SO professional, accommodating, and uplifting during my long dress search! I tried dresses on here twice because of the service and people, and they ended up having my perfect dress! They listened so well to the kinds of things I was looking for, they notified me about the trunk show that contained what ultimately contained my dress, and they were all so warm, friendly, and complimentary that it really did feel like home. They even gave me a nice trunk show discount AND half off on a mildly damaged hair accessory! When my complicated bustle had my mom and bridesmaid baffled, they talked us through it. They also offered to hold my dress in store as long as necessary, since I bought it over a year before the wedding. All in all, couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Loved the Bridal Shop! They were extremely patient as I took my time to decide on a dress. I even came back a month after my first visit for a second go around. The second time, they remembered every detail from my first visit and helped me find the dress of my dreams. They also alter the dress right in the store so it makes everything super easy!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Cristina · Married on 05/27/2017

I got my wedding dress at elegant touch bridal and tuxedo. My dress turned out great. Everyone at the wedding complimented me in my dress and loved the beading and lace.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Maria · Married on 01/07/2017

My future mother-in-law found her dress here and it is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Flora was amazing. They did a great job getting my dress done super fast!

Sent on 11/27/2016

brynn · Married on 08/26/2016

The staff and owners at Elegant Touch Bridal+Tuxedo are worth more than the 5 stars I'm limited to give them. They are kind, helpful and extremely accommodating. We returned to the salon for the fourth time today (the first was for a trunk show, the second to return to purchase the dress, the third to try on the dress upon it's arrival in my size, and today to try on the dress with accessories my sisters mother-in-law has created for my dress) and each time the staff has welcomed us with open arms, allowing us to spend as much time as we needed in the store, even browsing for MOB and BM dresses. I really appreciate every member at this boutique, and recommend them highly to anyone looking for their wedding/prom/special event attire.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Melanie · Married on 07/09/2016

I really enjoyed my appointment at Elegant Touch. Flora is the consultant who helped me pick out my dress. She was so helpful, sweet, and professional. I absolutely love my dress!! It's literally the dress of my dreams!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Nora · Married on 06/11/2016

I want to thank Flora, Gisele, and Pat for helping me find the wedding gown of my dreams! I was on a short 6-month timeline and I had a vision of my ideal gown that I did not want to let go of. This team was extremely pleasant, professional, and accommodating every time I visited. I really appreciated the fact that they did not try to steer me toward something for the sake of expediency; instead they seemed genuinely interested in helping me enjoy the adventure and in sharing that magical moment of finding "the" dress. My gown was in fact perfect! Our wedding was at Maryvale Castle and wearing my gown really made me feel like a princess; our guests raved about how stunningly beautiful it was and that it was absolutely perfect for a fairytale wedding. (Elegant Touch got many referrals that day!) My gown shopping experience will always be a cherished memory thanks to the wonderful team at Elegant Touch! With SIncere Appreciation - Nora Tomey O'Hara

Sent on 04/06/2017

Flora is amazing and makes you feel absolutely beautiful. I appreciated that she was very honest and not pushy at all. She will do what ever it takes until you are completely satisfied. I didn't have the same experience with another consultant there, but my 5 star rating is for my experience working with Flora.

Sent on 05/20/2016
  • O

olivia · Married on 11/29/2015

I had great experience shopping for my gown here. Every person on the staff went out of their way to please each time I came in to the store. My consultant Flora was truly the best..she found me the most beautiful gown and for a plus size girl , I did feel gorgeous on my wedding day . I felt spoiled with the huge selection they have. The seamstress was wonderful, She created a modesty panel for the bust area that made dad happy. All my guys were very happy with their tuxes. The selection, the fit, being able to try on and make adjustments on the spot was a huge plus. I had visited other stores and this one has it all. Thank You I will send pictures soon.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2015

My wedding dress was one of the store's own designs. It was beautiful and had an amazing top piece that came off, making for a completely new look. The staff was so friendly. The seamstress was great too! I had to be very clear about the way I wanted my dress to fit, but she made it work! My dress fit so well that I couldn't even sit down! It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2015

tess · Married on 09/08/2015

I am a plus size bride and am so glad that this store had many beautiful gowns that fit me so well. Thank you ladies for making me feel gorgeous. I will be back soon for tuxes and maids gowns.

Sent on 09/08/2014

I went in exactly 6 months before my wedding to find a dress and I did. Despite the time crunch, the lady helping me was extremely helpful. I made the deposit on the dress a day later! I came in for about 2-3 fittings after the dress was ready and because I was driving all the way from dc(traffic et al), the people at elegant touch always managed to accommodate and fit me in. Overall a stress free experience because I had been to about 6 other stores prior and did not get the same quality service. They were also pretty reasonably priced , compared to any of the other stores I had been to

Sent on 08/16/2015

On a whim my Mom and I went to Elegant Touch to check out wedding dresses. We made an appt in the middle of the day on a weekday and I loved that it wasn't crazy in there, like I could imagine a weekend being. Pat helped by asking very specific questions about what I liked, and since I didn't know much about what I wanted, I kind of let her take charge and pick out some she thought would look good on me. Wouldn't you know it she picked out THE ONE for me!? She was so helpful with getting me in/out of dresses and pinning them to fit. She was super friendly and nice to me and my mom through the whole process. I never saw myself as a girly girl princess type, but at Elegant Touch I was made to feel really special and beautiful. Everyone that worked there was pleasant and had such nice things to say about my dress. I hope the rest of the process (alterations, fittings, etc) are as nice & easy as this step was...But it also helps to be a nice and easy bride versus a bridezilla. :-P

Sent on 05/01/2014

I am still currently trying to find my dress but I love the dresses her and I they are so helpful.

Sent on 08/16/2014