Elegant Touch Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

Elegant Touch Bridal & Tuxedo 1
Elegant Touch Bridal & Tuxedo 2
  • Nicole

Nicole Heil · Getting married on 09/27/2019

Very Helpful in Picking my Dream Dress!

I went to Elegant Touch with 3 bridesmaids and the mother of the groom to look for a wedding dress. The saleswoman was very helpful in picking dresses that I liked and roughly sticking to my desired budget. She helped me try on at least a dozen dresses, two of which we couldn't decide between! She let me borrow heels and try on a veil for both of those dresses, and I must have tried on each of them 3 times! After a lot of thought, I chose a dress and a veil to match that were perfect. They'll be doing alteration onsite, which is also very convenient. I can't imagine getting a dress somewhere else.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Elise and Josh · Married on 06/23/2018

Great experience - both with dress shopping and alterations!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Brianne · Married on 12/29/2017

Elegant Touch was my second stop when looking for my wedding dress and I had a definitive vision for what I wanted when I went in. The woman I worked with brought me exactly what I wanted and in the budget I wanted it to be in; the first dress I put on was the one! I actually ended up fitting in a sample, so I was able to get a nice discount on a beautiful Maggie Sottero dress that I loved. I was a low key bride and my consultant gave me exactly the experience that I wanted!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2017

Elegant Touch was SO professional, accommodating, and uplifting during my long dress search! I tried dresses on here twice because of the service and people, and they ended up having my perfect dress! They listened so well to the kinds of things I was looking for, they notified me about the trunk show that contained what ultimately contained my dress, and they were all so warm, friendly, and complimentary that it really did feel like home. They even gave me a nice trunk show discount AND half off on a mildly damaged hair accessory! When my complicated bustle had my mom and bridesmaid baffled, they talked us through it. They also offered to hold my dress in store as long as necessary, since I bought it over a year before the wedding. All in all, couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Loved the Bridal Shop! They were extremely patient as I took my time to decide on a dress. I even came back a month after my first visit for a second go around. The second time, they remembered every detail from my first visit and helped me find the dress of my dreams. They also alter the dress right in the store so it makes everything super easy!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Cristina · Married on 05/27/2017

I got my wedding dress at elegant touch bridal and tuxedo. My dress turned out great. Everyone at the wedding complimented me in my dress and loved the beading and lace.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Maria · Married on 01/07/2017

My future mother-in-law found her dress here and it is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Flora was amazing. They did a great job getting my dress done super fast!

Sent on 11/27/2016

brynn · Married on 08/26/2016

The staff and owners at Elegant Touch Bridal+Tuxedo are worth more than the 5 stars I'm limited to give them. They are kind, helpful and extremely accommodating. We returned to the salon for the fourth time today (the first was for a trunk show, the second to return to purchase the dress, the third to try on the dress upon it's arrival in my size, and today to try on the dress with accessories my sisters mother-in-law has created for my dress) and each time the staff has welcomed us with open arms, allowing us to spend as much time as we needed in the store, even browsing for MOB and BM dresses. I really appreciate every member at this boutique, and recommend them highly to anyone looking for their wedding/prom/special event attire.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Melanie · Married on 07/09/2016

I really enjoyed my appointment at Elegant Touch. Flora is the consultant who helped me pick out my dress. She was so helpful, sweet, and professional. I absolutely love my dress!! It's literally the dress of my dreams!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Nora · Married on 06/11/2016

I want to thank Flora, Gisele, and Pat for helping me find the wedding gown of my dreams! I was on a short 6-month timeline and I had a vision of my ideal gown that I did not want to let go of. This team was extremely pleasant, professional, and accommodating every time I visited. I really appreciated the fact that they did not try to steer me toward something for the sake of expediency; instead they seemed genuinely interested in helping me enjoy the adventure and in sharing that magical moment of finding "the" dress. My gown was in fact perfect! Our wedding was at Maryvale Castle and wearing my gown really made me feel like a princess; our guests raved about how stunningly beautiful it was and that it was absolutely perfect for a fairytale wedding. (Elegant Touch got many referrals that day!) My gown shopping experience will always be a cherished memory thanks to the wonderful team at Elegant Touch! With SIncere Appreciation - Nora Tomey O'Hara

Sent on 04/06/2017

Flora is amazing and makes you feel absolutely beautiful. I appreciated that she was very honest and not pushy at all. She will do what ever it takes until you are completely satisfied. I didn't have the same experience with another consultant there, but my 5 star rating is for my experience working with Flora.

Sent on 05/20/2016
  • O

olivia · Married on 11/29/2015

I had great experience shopping for my gown here. Every person on the staff went out of their way to please each time I came in to the store. My consultant Flora was truly the best..she found me the most beautiful gown and for a plus size girl , I did feel gorgeous on my wedding day . I felt spoiled with the huge selection they have. The seamstress was wonderful, She created a modesty panel for the bust area that made dad happy. All my guys were very happy with their tuxes. The selection, the fit, being able to try on and make adjustments on the spot was a huge plus. I had visited other stores and this one has it all. Thank You I will send pictures soon.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2015

My wedding dress was one of the store's own designs. It was beautiful and had an amazing top piece that came off, making for a completely new look. The staff was so friendly. The seamstress was great too! I had to be very clear about the way I wanted my dress to fit, but she made it work! My dress fit so well that I couldn't even sit down! It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2015

tess · Married on 09/08/2015

I am a plus size bride and am so glad that this store had many beautiful gowns that fit me so well. Thank you ladies for making me feel gorgeous. I will be back soon for tuxes and maids gowns.

Sent on 09/08/2014

I went in exactly 6 months before my wedding to find a dress and I did. Despite the time crunch, the lady helping me was extremely helpful. I made the deposit on the dress a day later! I came in for about 2-3 fittings after the dress was ready and because I was driving all the way from dc(traffic et al), the people at elegant touch always managed to accommodate and fit me in. Overall a stress free experience because I had been to about 6 other stores prior and did not get the same quality service. They were also pretty reasonably priced , compared to any of the other stores I had been to

Sent on 08/16/2015

On a whim my Mom and I went to Elegant Touch to check out wedding dresses. We made an appt in the middle of the day on a weekday and I loved that it wasn't crazy in there, like I could imagine a weekend being. Pat helped by asking very specific questions about what I liked, and since I didn't know much about what I wanted, I kind of let her take charge and pick out some she thought would look good on me. Wouldn't you know it she picked out THE ONE for me!? She was so helpful with getting me in/out of dresses and pinning them to fit. She was super friendly and nice to me and my mom through the whole process. I never saw myself as a girly girl princess type, but at Elegant Touch I was made to feel really special and beautiful. Everyone that worked there was pleasant and had such nice things to say about my dress. I hope the rest of the process (alterations, fittings, etc) are as nice & easy as this step was...But it also helps to be a nice and easy bride versus a bridezilla. :-P

Sent on 05/01/2014

I am still currently trying to find my dress but I love the dresses her and I they are so helpful.

Sent on 08/16/2014

michelle · Married on 04/26/2015

I worked with Colleen at Elegant Touch Bridal and she was perfect!!! She helped me find the perfect wedding dress for my wedding day. I wasn't happy with the back of my dress because it was a little low and pinched my back. Colleen made sure to help find a way to fix the issue so I felt like a princess in my dress. We added part of a veil to the back of my dress and not only did it make my dress gorgeous, but it made my dress a 1 of a kind!!! Everyone still talks about how perfect my dress was and that they have never seen a dress fit so perfectly!

Sent on 05/19/2015

mara · Married on 02/14/2015

I just want to express my deep gratitude to the staff at ELEGANT TOUCH BRIDAL AND TUXEDO. This is the Premier Store in Baltimore for everything Bridal. My experience here was perfect from day one. I purchased the most beautiful gown, I truly felt like a princess. The staff here shares your happiness and is totally invested in making everything perfect for your big day .

Sent on 03/14/2015
  • User4204790 · 2+ years ago

I would like to recommend this store to all future Brides. I am having a winter wedding and the girls here patiently helped me find my gown, a well as maids dresses to fit my theme. I walked in not knowing where to start and left so relieved.Everyone was so helpful, my mom an I were so impressed with the customer service. I will bring back my fiance for tuxedos as well. Thank you again,can't wait to see my gorgeous wedding gown.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Bonnie · Married on 12/14/2014

Our daughter was married on December 14, 2014. We looked at several bridal salons but ultimately we elected to use Elegant Touch Bridal & Tuxedo located in Perry Hall, MD. Their salon had such a huge selection of gowns, not only for the bride, but for the entire wedding party. In addition, they have a very large selection of accessories such as veils, shoes, and jewelry. Their dressing rooms and viewing areas are spacious and comfortable and the lighting is great. Our daughter worked with Pat and she was fantastic! After trying on several gowns, Pat new exactly what our daughter wanted for that special day! She found her dream gown at Elegant Touch and after a few alterations she had a "one of a kind" gown. She looked so beautiful and the gown was exquisite!!! Gisele and her staff are so friendly and helpful. We couldn't have asked for better service. Also, the seamstress that did the alterations does quality work. If you are planning your wedding, do yourself a favor and visit Elegant Touch Bridal and Tuxedo. I promise, you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Mary · Married on 11/15/2014

I wish that I could post a picture to show how beautiful my daughter and her wedding party looked on Saturday November 16, 2014! We had a huge entourage !! One bride with two veils, ten bridesmaids and two flower girls. Five of the bridesmaids live out of state ... one in Hawaii and when the order was placed, two of the girls were out of the country. I was a little concerned about the logistics of the entire production. Giselle and her staff are experienced professionals!! Every minute was a pleasure working with them!! My daughter's dress fit perfectly!!!! Several of the girls had their dress shipped from the store ..everything went off without a hitch. I found that if their was a problem , Giselle worked diligently to assure me and fix it!! I wish I could post a picture here to show how gorgeous everyone was!! We looked at a lot of wedding gowns and hit every salon in Baltimore ... I am grateful we chose Elegant Touch to purchase the dress because after you do their is a long journey to follow . They are as accommodating and helpful on the day you pick up the dress as the day you purchased it... genuine and sincere ..they want everything to look as perfect as you do!! Pat ...you were right... she did look like a princess in that dress ... you my friend along with Giselle...will always be remembered!! It is becoming a legacy in our family to work with Elegant Touch. My cousin 's daughter purchased their dresses from ET a year ago too!! If you knew my cousin and me ..you would know we are not the easiest women to please ..thank you Elegant Touch for making this such a wonderful and happy experience ..and by the way ..everyone wanted to know where Chrissie purchased her dress!! :) Mary Lee Bortner

Sent on 11/18/2014

Very happy to have purchased my gown here. I walked in not knowing at all what would look good on my body type, they were very patient and spent well over two hours trying on different styles on me ...very caring and not at all pushy. I never knew I could look this good. They have a great selection of beautiful gowns and I honestly had trouble choosing but I finally said "yes to the dress" I will be back with the rest of my bridal party including my Fiance' to choose tuxedos as they have a huge selection of those to. Thank you for making this a wonderful shopping experience .

Sent on 04/28/2014