Dream Beach Wedding Reviews

Dream Beach Wedding 6
Dream Beach Wedding 7
  • Heidi

Heidi Edmunds · Getting married on 06/04/2020

I know its scary to book off the internet but you can trust Dream Beach Wedding to exceed your expectations!

I got married in April and cannot say enough good things about Dream Beach Wedding. I know you are hesitant to trust your big day to a company on the internet but this will be the best money you spend (and save!) I chose them off a Google search and am so glad that I did. I was very nervous about dealing with a company off the internet but it was a great decision! From my first email exchange I was impressed. They even respond on Sundays! As a bride each email prompted another follow-up question and they patiently and (very!) promptly responded to each one. I was also very nervous about looking good in the photographs but the photographer was very laid back and calm and the photographs turned out amazing!!! I had a very short time to plan my wedding when it came down to it but they exceeded my every expectation. The officiant was kind and even my Mom was impressed with not only the preparation but the ceremony. She has played as pianist & organist for hundreds of weddings and was very impressed. I literally planned 95% of the ceremony (elopement) within 24 hours and it came off perfectly and even better than my friends' weddings who have planned for months or even years! I sent them a picture of the bouquet I liked of Pinterest and they exceeded it. My wedding so exceeded my expectations I am still in shock! I was able to have a dream beach wedding and on a budget! I cannot say enough thank you enough for making my special day flawless! One of the best decisions I have ever made. You will not regret choosing Dream Beach Wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Sona

Sona · Married on 08/10/2019

Phenomenal Team

Working with Alexa, Chloe, and Joe was phenomenal and gorgeous. They are kind, efficient, and truly have passion for what they do. They truly work with their hearts and ensure the wedding is designed to match the bride's and groom's tastes.

When I first reached out to Dream Beach, I worked with Alexa. She was so patient through all my questions, while completely understanding why I had so many.

I've always been one of those people who believes an event should be beautiful more for the sake of the guests, than the people the event is being thrown for. She understood my mentality and made the process not only easy, but incredibly enjoyable.

Alexa worked with such attention to detail that she even made sure the music started at a time that I specified. Seeing her on the wedding day, I felt immediately at ease. There's an energy she carries that can't be explained, but it's wonderful.

When we spoke with Chloe to finalize the details of our wedding, it felt like we were talking to an old friend. We were laughing, making jokes, and simultaneously going through all the details. I was very, very picky about music, and Chloe completely understood. She worked to make sure that the list worked flawlessly. She also has such a fun, loving personality, and after speaking with her and hanging up, I looked up and said "This is going to be awesome! That is how you plan a wedding," (referring to the team at Dream Beach).

Finally, Joe. Joe is an incredible artist, has a beautiful spirit, and was a joy to work with. My entire family had so much fun shooting with him. His presence uplifted the entire experience, and my husband and I are still talking about how rad he was. He even handled all the permutations needed with finesse. We saw a sneak peak of the photos, and we're blown away. He captured the love that was shared on that day, and for that I'm so grateful.

Our guests are still raving about the wedding, and we're all so lucky and grateful to have worked with the team at Dream Beach.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2019

The perfect day

Aline, Ron, Chloe, & Alexa,

Markus and I can’t thank you all enough for planning the perfect wedding for us. The day was flawless and absolutely amazing! You helped us make memories to last a lifetime! From the communication starting in the very beginning a year ago to the prayer at the wedding, the day was just perfect. We can’t thank you enough for the great communication over the course of the year, the genuine care that you all expressed and the attention to detail! We can’t wait to see the photography and video! We will 💯 % refer our friends and family to Dream Beach Wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 07/01/2019

Made our day incredibly special and exactly what we wanted!!!

AMAZING!!!! Just had my wedding a couple days ago and everything was perfect!!! We are from MN so everything was over the phone and via email, but they were so great about going over every detail, answering every question, and making sure to check in as the day got closer.

We did the ‘dream beach wedding’ package at Calumet Park with 11 guests, and it was perfect!!! We had plenty of decorations to choose from, and the location had grass areas, beach area, and had a ‘cliff’ that made for BEAUTIFUL pictures!

The officiant (Ron) was fantastic. Even though he didn’t know us, he made it a really personal and special ceremony.

The photographer (Melissa) was amazing to work with! She was so excited to get great shots of us and made us feel really special. And she was so nice!!!

The videographer (Joe) was also super awesome! He was both everywhere but we also didn’t notice him much which was ideal, and he was also super nice too!

I left a lot of creativity in the flowers/bouquets and they were beautiful!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Eve

Eve Shawn Wheeler · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfect wedding day

PERFECT WEDDING DAY! From the stunning cliff side venue to the professionalism of the staff and the beautiful decorations..Dream Beach Wedding pulled it all off without a hitch. Highly recommend if you want a stress and hassle free wedding day.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Kyrsten

Kyrsten Hempstead · Married on 05/23/2019

A dream come true !!

Yesterday was my wedding I am still completely blown away by the service this DREAM TEAM offers!! I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding day ! The entire team took such good care of us from the flurry first phone call, to the wedding day itself! I got to book in pretty short notice, just 3 months in advance and they made everything so simple and stress free & BEAUTIFUL! A few of my favorite parts would be, the entire set up (GORGEOUS!!) the location was more beautiful than they could even describe ! Another high light would be the amazing ceremony aline gave us, the words and emotions she brings just had every single person in tears and she made us feel like she’s known us for years ! Thank you !!! And last but certainly not least, the photographer Joe was absolutely AMAZING and so talented !!! I’ve only seen previews of our photos but I already cry looking at every single one ! Thank you JOE! Wow I wish I could relive yesterday over and over again, thank you all from the bottom of our hearts !

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Dream Beach Wedding 14
    Dream Beach Wedding 15

Amy Carey · Married on 05/11/2019

100 stars out of 10!

Everything was perfection!!!!! I can’t believe how seamless it all went - from Claire in hair/makeup to Veronica, Joe the photographer, and minister Ron - thank you so much for helping make our day perfect!
    If you’re looking for a fuss free, amazing destination/in town California wedding with amazingly gracious people - Dream Beach is your place!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 05/04/2019

Better than I could’ve imagined!!

Best experience ever ❤️❤️🥰 From start to finish, this was the most stress free wedding I could have ever imagined!! I’d give you 100 stars out of 5!! Every person at dream beach was so personable and extremely helpful. I would not choose anyone else!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Dream Beach Wedding 16
    Dream Beach Wedding 17
    Dream Beach Wedding 18
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/27/2019

Dream Beach Wedding is Amazing!

I am so happy that I chose Dream Beach Wedding for my 4/27/19 wedding. They made everything so easy and seamless to plan! They were always available when I had questions and made the day of very stress free! Their all-inclusive packages are amazing and affordable! Their staff are so friendly and easy to work with! I am beyond thankful for the wonderful experience I had with Dream Beach Wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Jaime Brunkhorst · Married on 03/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The team at Dream Beach Wedding did an amazing job at making our special day more than we could have imagined. My husband and I live in the east coast and planned everything with them through emails and phone calls. They were incredibly helpful. Planning a wedding can be stressful enough not to mention planning it from a different coast. Dream Beach Wedding took all of the stress out of it! There is something to be said about working with a small family business that is obviously very passionate about what they do. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Dayrit · Married on 03/02/2019

Best wedding vendor

I would like to thank Ron and all the team for this amazing wedding. Everything was perfect. We trusted you since the beginning, you are all very professional and really warm people! the all process with you was so easy! I would recommend anyone to book their wedding with you! Please tell me where I can write a nice review? We will maybe see you again in 10 years for a vows renewal.. Keep doing an amazing job and realize other couples dream!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Dream Beach Wedding 19
  • Katie

Katie Collins · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Value!!

Amazing! Thank you guys so much for the absolutely beautiful wedding ceremony and fabulous photographer. From the flowers, to the minister and coordinators, it honestly was the best thing we have ever done. If you are looking for an all inclusive beach ceremony...this is it! So reasonably priced, great quality, and the staff makes the whole experience. We didn't ask to see a lot beforehand (like flowers) and when I arrived I was thrilled with how gorgeous the bouquets and decor flowers were. Thank you Thank you!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Lee

Lee · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Even with weather threatening to ruin our day, dream beach made everything work and we had a magical day. Wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Linus Jansson · Married on 10/08/2018

Simply perfect

What an amazing wedding we had, thanks to you! Great service and super friendly people, and very professional.

We would like to thank all of you for all the hard work you have put down in order to make our wedding special. It really was a dream wedding and it couldn’t have been any better! Thank you!

I recommend Dream Beach Wedding to everyone who wants a beautiful, happy and unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Janina · Married on 09/30/2018

It's almost been an entire week since we have been married, and we can't stop looking at the breathtaking photos and re-living the moment again and again. Even our guests still continue to comment on how beautiful the pictures turned out a week after the wedding! Thank you to Joe (our photographer) for his talents and sharing his gift of capturing this beautiful romantic with us. Infinite thanks to the Dream Beach Wedding team for giving us such a beautiful wedding ceremony, and amazing memories to cherish for a lifetime. Our family and friends (along with us, of course), were so impressed by the Dream Beach Wedding team-- everyone's warmth, kindness, and professionalism-- along with the coordination of the ceremony, the decorations, the photography-- everything! Their team really took care of us from start to finish, even all the way from the east coast and with just a little over a month to plan! Dream Beach really made everything so simple and stress-free for us so that we could focus on each other and remember to be present for one another, to be able to enjoy our special day. We couldn't have picked a better team to help us plan our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Becki · Married on 09/22/2018

My dream wedding

Aline,
    First of all Ron was amazing, he was warm and funny and made us both feel at ease even tho we were both a little anxious and nervous about our big day....he was spectacular...but so was everything and everyone. My wedding day was an absolute fairy tale. It was magical and so perfect. Thank you guys so much!! I have already and will continue to recommend you guys to everyone I know!!! I can’t even believe how perfect the day was. You guys are WONDERFUL!!
    Love,
    Becki Mealey :) 11/3/2018

Sent on 11/06/2018

Becci · Married on 09/18/2018

Dream Beach Wedding is a small family company and they truly make you feel like your wedding is the most important! The owners are not only professional in all they do, but they are also all really great people. We planned our wedding from far away and the line of communication was always top notch which is so important! Ron our officiant did an amazing job and we felt immediately comfortable and like we had known him for years. Joe was our photographer and the pictures we have seen so far really took our breath away! He was very personable as well and we had a great time taking the pictures! Dream Beach exceeded our expectations and delivered on all they promised! At the end of the day, Dream Beach made our day full of beautiful memories and we will always hold a very special place in our hearts for Aline, Ron, Chloe, and Joe! Please don’t hesitate to hire them, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Dream Beach Wedding!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

They gave us our incredible, perfect wedding. Everything was wonderful, beautiful and beyond our expectations.
    Ron was our officiant & the lovely sentiments he spoke, especially for the Mom's remembrance was touching and more than we could have hoped for. We were both very close to our Moms & they were very close to their granddaughters, so everything he said touched us all deeply.
    Everyone remarked how outstanding everything looked, and the ceremony (especially the "mawwiage" reading!) was perfectly us. We had a relaxed, beautiful, loving ceremony with a touch of humor.
    The photographer was excellent and we can't wait to see the finished photographs.
    Our wedding WAS a dream beach wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Dream Beach Wedding 20

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2018

This was an amazing way to have a wedding with ease! Dream Beach took care of everything, location, flowers, set up take down, music, everything! All we did was show up and have a beautiful day! Stress free! I highly recommend Dream beach for the ease and beauty they bring to weddings!!
    I want to thank Alexa and Our officiant Janine. Im not sure if I spelled that right but she was absolutely wonderful!! Her calm genuine presence was perfect!! My brother even commented how touched he was by how touched she was with the reading we had chosen. Her heart was in it!
    You all made our day easy and I couldnt have asked for more!
    I would also like to thank Joe our photographer for being so genuine and fun! He had great ideas/poses for pictures, and everyone was in love with our initial releases. We plan to hire Joe for our 1 year Anniversary pics, as well!
    Thank you again Dream Beach Wedding staff for an amazing, beautiful day and experience! I loved my wedding day!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Dream Beach Wedding 21

Lulu · Married on 08/11/2018

We are truly satisfied with our experience with Dream Beach Wedding. Summer, Chloe and Aline were amazing. They were very responsive to my questions and very flexible with my requests. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. The flowers they chose for the canopy and my bouquet was everything I imagined without much explanation from me. The decorations, set up and the day of coordination was great. Aline was our officiant and she was amazing, she made our ceremony even more special. I also have to praise Joe, our photographer. Our preview pictures are beautiful! He was very friendly and patient. I am excited to see the all of our pictures. All I can say is you get so much for the Dream Beach Wedding Package and it is very affordable. You will not go wrong with choosing Dream Beach for your wedding!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • LeAnda

LeAnda · Married on 08/04/2018

Perfect Day

We literally had to worry about nothing. Dream beach took care of everything and the day was perfect.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Dream Beach Wedding 22

S · Married on 08/01/2018

Dream Beach Wedding was PHENOMENAL. Planning was simple, the ceremony was gorgeous, and Ron, Summer, and Joe were incredibly kind during the ceremony. We do not live in the San Diego area, and Dream Beach Wedding allowed us to have a wedding ceremony exactly how we wanted it. From the music choices, to colors, to flower choices, we told them what we wanted and they made it happen. Joe, the photographer, even accompanied us to take pictures about a mile away from the ceremony site because we had a meaningful place in mind. We have family that are STILL talking about how stunning our wedding was!

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • Sara

Jen Manuel & PT Staff · Married on 07/28/2018

Our Perfect Day!

Dream Beach made my wedding perfect. We picked Calumet Park in La Jolla, so beautiful. The day could not have been better. The flowers, the set up, everything was perfect. Not only was their preparation helpful and seamless, but their on-site support was fantastic. I was worried that my husband would not do well in front of the crowd, but whatever they did and/or said made him feel very comfortable. I'm in Love with my Wedding Day!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Dream Beach Wedding 23
    Dream Beach Wedding 24
    Dream Beach Wedding 25
    Dream Beach Wedding 26
    Dream Beach Wedding 27

Brianna · Married on 07/26/2018

Dream beach wedding literally does everything for you!! You don’t have to worry about anything just show up to your dream beach wedding!
    It’s absolutely beautiful and everything you could dream of ❤️❤️

Sent on 07/31/2018