Dream Beach Wedding Reviews

Dream Beach Wedding 6
Dream Beach Wedding 7

Jaime Brunkhorst · Married on 03/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The team at Dream Beach Wedding did an amazing job at making our special day more than we could have imagined. My husband and I live in the east coast and planned everything with them through emails and phone calls. They were incredibly helpful. Planning a wedding can be stressful enough not to mention planning it from a different coast. Dream Beach Wedding took all of the stress out of it! There is something to be said about working with a small family business that is obviously very passionate about what they do. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!

• Lisa

Lisa Dayrit · Married on 03/02/2019

Best wedding vendor

I would like to thank Ron and all the team for this amazing wedding. Everything was perfect. We trusted you since the beginning, you are all very professional and really warm people! the all process with you was so easy! I would recommend anyone to book their wedding with you! Please tell me where I can write a nice review? We will maybe see you again in 10 years for a vows renewal.. Keep doing an amazing job and realize other couples dream!

Dream Beach Wedding 8
  • Katie

Katie Collins · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Value!!

Amazing! Thank you guys so much for the absolutely beautiful wedding ceremony and fabulous photographer. From the flowers, to the minister and coordinators, it honestly was the best thing we have ever done. If you are looking for an all inclusive beach ceremony...this is it! So reasonably priced, great quality, and the staff makes the whole experience. We didn't ask to see a lot beforehand (like flowers) and when I arrived I was thrilled with how gorgeous the bouquets and decor flowers were. Thank you Thank you!

• Lee

Lee · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Even with weather threatening to ruin our day, dream beach made everything work and we had a magical day. Wouldn't have had it any other way!

Linus Jansson · Married on 10/08/2018

Simply perfect

What an amazing wedding we had, thanks to you! Great service and super friendly people, and very professional.

We would like to thank all of you for all the hard work you have put down in order to make our wedding special. It really was a dream wedding and it couldn’t have been any better! Thank you!

I recommend Dream Beach Wedding to everyone who wants a beautiful, happy and unforgettable wedding!

Janina · Married on 09/30/2018

It's almost been an entire week since we have been married, and we can't stop looking at the breathtaking photos and re-living the moment again and again. Even our guests still continue to comment on how beautiful the pictures turned out a week after the wedding! Thank you to Joe (our photographer) for his talents and sharing his gift of capturing this beautiful romantic with us. Infinite thanks to the Dream Beach Wedding team for giving us such a beautiful wedding ceremony, and amazing memories to cherish for a lifetime. Our family and friends (along with us, of course), were so impressed by the Dream Beach Wedding team-- everyone's warmth, kindness, and professionalism-- along with the coordination of the ceremony, the decorations, the photography-- everything! Their team really took care of us from start to finish, even all the way from the east coast and with just a little over a month to plan! Dream Beach really made everything so simple and stress-free for us so that we could focus on each other and remember to be present for one another, to be able to enjoy our special day. We couldn't have picked a better team to help us plan our wedding ceremony.

Becki · Married on 09/22/2018

My dream wedding

Aline,
    First of all Ron was amazing, he was warm and funny and made us both feel at ease even tho we were both a little anxious and nervous about our big day....he was spectacular...but so was everything and everyone. My wedding day was an absolute fairy tale. It was magical and so perfect. Thank you guys so much!! I have already and will continue to recommend you guys to everyone I know!!! I can’t even believe how perfect the day was. You guys are WONDERFUL!!
    Love,
    Becki Mealey :) 11/3/2018

Becci · Married on 09/18/2018

Dream Beach Wedding is a small family company and they truly make you feel like your wedding is the most important! The owners are not only professional in all they do, but they are also all really great people. We planned our wedding from far away and the line of communication was always top notch which is so important! Ron our officiant did an amazing job and we felt immediately comfortable and like we had known him for years. Joe was our photographer and the pictures we have seen so far really took our breath away! He was very personable as well and we had a great time taking the pictures! Dream Beach exceeded our expectations and delivered on all they promised! At the end of the day, Dream Beach made our day full of beautiful memories and we will always hold a very special place in our hearts for Aline, Ron, Chloe, and Joe! Please don’t hesitate to hire them, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Dream Beach Wedding!!

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

They gave us our incredible, perfect wedding. Everything was wonderful, beautiful and beyond our expectations.
    Ron was our officiant & the lovely sentiments he spoke, especially for the Mom's remembrance was touching and more than we could have hoped for. We were both very close to our Moms & they were very close to their granddaughters, so everything he said touched us all deeply.
    Everyone remarked how outstanding everything looked, and the ceremony (especially the "mawwiage" reading!) was perfectly us. We had a relaxed, beautiful, loving ceremony with a touch of humor.
    The photographer was excellent and we can't wait to see the finished photographs.
    Our wedding WAS a dream beach wedding!

Dream Beach Wedding 9

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2018

This was an amazing way to have a wedding with ease! Dream Beach took care of everything, location, flowers, set up take down, music, everything! All we did was show up and have a beautiful day! Stress free! I highly recommend Dream beach for the ease and beauty they bring to weddings!!
    I want to thank Alexa and Our officiant Janine. Im not sure if I spelled that right but she was absolutely wonderful!! Her calm genuine presence was perfect!! My brother even commented how touched he was by how touched she was with the reading we had chosen. Her heart was in it!
    You all made our day easy and I couldnt have asked for more!
    I would also like to thank Joe our photographer for being so genuine and fun! He had great ideas/poses for pictures, and everyone was in love with our initial releases. We plan to hire Joe for our 1 year Anniversary pics, as well!
    Thank you again Dream Beach Wedding staff for an amazing, beautiful day and experience! I loved my wedding day!!

Dream Beach Wedding 10

Lulu · Married on 08/11/2018

We are truly satisfied with our experience with Dream Beach Wedding. Summer, Chloe and Aline were amazing. They were very responsive to my questions and very flexible with my requests. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. The flowers they chose for the canopy and my bouquet was everything I imagined without much explanation from me. The decorations, set up and the day of coordination was great. Aline was our officiant and she was amazing, she made our ceremony even more special. I also have to praise Joe, our photographer. Our preview pictures are beautiful! He was very friendly and patient. I am excited to see the all of our pictures. All I can say is you get so much for the Dream Beach Wedding Package and it is very affordable. You will not go wrong with choosing Dream Beach for your wedding!

S · Married on 08/01/2018

Dream Beach Wedding was PHENOMENAL. Planning was simple, the ceremony was gorgeous, and Ron, Summer, and Joe were incredibly kind during the ceremony. We do not live in the San Diego area, and Dream Beach Wedding allowed us to have a wedding ceremony exactly how we wanted it. From the music choices, to colors, to flower choices, we told them what we wanted and they made it happen. Joe, the photographer, even accompanied us to take pictures about a mile away from the ceremony site because we had a meaningful place in mind. We have family that are STILL talking about how stunning our wedding was!

• Sara

Jen Manuel & PT Staff · Married on 07/28/2018

Our Perfect Day!

Dream Beach made my wedding perfect. We picked Calumet Park in La Jolla, so beautiful. The day could not have been better. The flowers, the set up, everything was perfect. Not only was their preparation helpful and seamless, but their on-site support was fantastic. I was worried that my husband would not do well in front of the crowd, but whatever they did and/or said made him feel very comfortable. I'm in Love with my Wedding Day!

Dream Beach Wedding 11
    Dream Beach Wedding 12
    Dream Beach Wedding 13
    Dream Beach Wedding 14
    Dream Beach Wedding 15

Brianna · Married on 07/26/2018

Dream beach wedding literally does everything for you!! You don’t have to worry about anything just show up to your dream beach wedding!
    It’s absolutely beautiful and everything you could dream of ❤️❤️

Dream Beach Wedding 16
    Dream Beach Wedding 17

Pris · Married on 07/21/2018

The Dream Beach Team is amazing! We had a wonderful experience at our beach wedding in La Jolla. They made it so fun and easy. They exceeded our expectations. Thanks for making our wedding beautiful! Xoxo
    Love,
    Pris & Josh

Lorene · Married on 07/14/2018

Married the love of my life on July 14, 2018! We are from Virginia and wanted to have a destination wedding in San Diego, California. Thanks to Dream Beach Wedding we were able to have our Sunset Beach Wedding in Imperial Beach, CA. Everything was so easy to understand and plan. They are the most genuine and loving people to have plan your special day. They made us feel so comfortable planning out of state. Every little detail was just perfect! They even timed the ceremony perfectly so that our photos would have the beautiful sunset that we hoped to have. Another very nice thing that they did was take care of turning our marriage license in for us. It was so nice to be worry free and just be able to go right into our wedding reception and just enjoy everything. We are already planning to have our vow renewal with them when that day comes! Overall, our special day was so beautiful and just perfect thanks to Dream Beach Wedding!

Dream Beach Wedding 18
    Dream Beach Wedding 19

Natasha · Married on 07/11/2018

Fantastic! They are so good. It was so stress free and their photographer was amazing. All our guests talked about good the ceremony was and gorgeous are sneak peek pictures are. I would def recommend them for a beach wedding, they are FABULOUS.

Lindsay · Married on 06/30/2018

If you want the wedding of your dreams, this is the place to go! They made everything possible to make sure I wasn't stressed and the photographer is amazing too. Simply wonderful! I would highly recommend this to anyone who’s looking to have their dream beach wedding come to life. They answer your questions right in a timely matter and have phenomenal customer service. Thank you Chloe and Summer for all of your help and of course Ron and Aline for making me and my husbands dreams come true ❤️

Dream Beach Wedding 20
    Dream Beach Wedding 27
    Dream Beach Wedding 28
    Dream Beach Wedding 29

Angela · Married on 06/11/2018

I literally had the wedding of my dreams! Dream Beach Wedding is AWESOME! They did everything that they stated. Communication was excellent. Thank You Chloe and Summer for everything. The Officiant was amazing, such kind words and guided us through the process with ease. The Best Wedding service provider Ever!

Sandy · Married on 06/01/2018

From the first contact to the wedding day the team was very pleasant, professional, and helpful. They always answered questions in a timely manner and truly made our wedding day stress free! Our ceremony was beautiful!! We highly recommend!! Mr. and Mrs. Stefan Svensson

arielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Dream Beach Wedding did such an amazing job on my husband and I ceremony. They made it stress free for us. Our guest still cannot stop talking about how beautiful our weddings was. I highly recommend Dream Beach Wedding if you are looking for a intimate, romantic, beachie wedding.

Dream Beach Wedding 30

Victoria · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I renewed our vows May 12, 2018. With 10 children and out of town guests we were running late. The team made us feel like the entire evening was about us. The photographer got to know us and our family! I definitely recommend Dream Beach Wedding! Thank you for helping us make this a day to always remember.

Dream Beach Wedding 31
    Dream Beach Wedding 32
    Dream Beach Wedding 33

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

Nick and I had the most amazing experience with Dream Beach Wedding. They were extremely responsive to any questions we had along the way and the wedding was everything we dreamed of. We couldn’t have asked for a better team.

Angelica · Married on 05/12/2018

Chloe and Summer were amazing during the planning process. It was definitely the stress-free and easy way I dreamed of. Thank you so much Summer, Chloe, Cacky, Joe, and Ron for making our day the absolute best!