Divine Decorating Services LLC Reviews

6 | Richmond, VA

6 Reviews for Divine Decorating Services LLC

Michele · Married on 06/06/2014

Mrs. Cheryl and Gloria were great through this entire process. They paid attention to all details, big or small and the decorations were so beautiful, as the bride it took my breath away with the first look of the reception hall, it was just as I envisioned and more.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Divine Decorating Services LLC's reply:

Thanks Michele it was our pleasure.

susan · Married on 06/24/2010

I had the honor and was truly blessed to have had this company (Divine Decorating Service) not once but twice to share their anointed gift of beautifying to special days in my life.I will surely call on them for the future "BIGGER EVENTS" to come!!!!!!!!!!!! stay tune!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2010

v · Married on 05/15/2009

Divine Decorating created the images for our prom and saved our school money and time. The staff was so quick and comprehensive that they turned the Science Museum of Richmond into the most classy Mardi Gras Masquerade prom this city has ever seen. The event was unforgettable with a lot of unexpected dashes of decorations and favors.

Sent on 09/19/2010

Divine Decorating Services LLC's reply:

It was an honor to assist HHS class of 2009 with their Prom. We have been contracted to assist with Prom 2011 and are sooo excited.

Tonya · Married on 06/21/2008

Divine Decorating Services is "God-sent", called, anointed and appointed for this ministry. Their services were used for my Fabulous at 40 Birthday Celebration. The decorations were fabulous! They have a ministry of excellence! I would recommend them 1,000 times. Job well done!

Sent on 10/16/2008

Divine Decorating Services LLC's reply:

We are grateful for the review and look forward to working with this client again in the future.

Dale · Married on 06/05/1982

Divine Decorating Services provides excellent professional services for our church Women's Conference annually. The talent of these professionals are awesome, spirit filled.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Autumn · Married on 08/11/2008

Beautiful!

Sent on 09/09/2008

Divine Decorating Services LLC's reply:

We are grateful for the review and hope we can serve this client again and possible obtain a 5* rating. Please recommend us to your family, friends & coworkers.