About Thyme Events

Charlottesville, VA View map

• Andrea
    Andrea M. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Look no further for the perfect wedding planner!

Hands down, without a doubt, the best decision I made for our wedding weekend was hiring Elizabeth as our wedding planner and day of coordinator. My husband and I were not local to the Charlottesville/Crozet area, we had to plan during COVID, and we also had the threat of a hurricane coming through the exact weekend of our wedding. Despite all of the challenges thrown our way, Elizabeth did not allow me to stress any of it! She immediately jumped on the phone with me any time she could sense I was getting anxious with new circumstances we had to deal with. She had a game plan for EVERYTHING – it was truly amazing to see her work through every little detail. Elizabeth managed all the walk-throughs with the vendors at our venue to help keep our travel to a minimum. She also handled the communications with every vendor in such a timely and professional manner. Elizabeth was able to capture exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding day, and not once did she have to come to me the day of. I put everything in her hands for our wedding weekend, and she did not disappoint. I can honestly say there is not one thing I would have asked to be done differently. There were no hiccups, and even our guests raved about how wonderful Elizabeth was. Elizabeth went above and beyond for us to ensure what I had envisioned for our big day came to life. She promised me she had everything under control and she absolutely delivered. I would recommend Elizabeth to any, and all, couples planning their wedding or other major event. She is the reason we had the wedding of our dreams!!
  • Crystal
    Crystal H. Married on 05/10/2021

Made the day

Seriously don't know what I was thinking when I originally thought I could handle doing anything on my own the day I got married. As the day got closer and some unexpected turns for the worst happened (as they always do) I realized and admitted that I straight up needed help and I knew exactly who to ask! Elizabeth was a life saver. She is the perfect amount of calm and business in the chaos of figuring things out and making them happen beautifully. She had fantastic communication skills and was always two steps ahead of me in thinking about everything. On the day of, the stress was lifted and I could relax knowing she had it.
    Not only was Elizabeth such a planning/coordinating guru she also just added so much to the vibe of the day itself. She has a great presence all her own. I felt so comfortable almost immediately with her and that's something you can't learn. She fit right in so perfectly to the flow and made it so easy. She made the day come off seamlessly. I can't recommend her enough. I'm in another part of the wedding industry and I get to see behinds the scenes a lot and I can say first hand that Elizabeth is wedding day gold and going to have an amazing career ahead of her.
  • Andriana
    Andriana H. Married on 11/30/2020

Best decision ever

Elizabeth's help and support with our wedding was invaluable! Elizabeth helped me think through details I would have missed ahead of time, and allowed me to relax and enjoy my wedding day, flawlessly executing the plan we had discussed, AND adding special details, making it even better than I imagined. Elizabeth is focused and calm, which was so comforting and her styling was PERFECTION!

Charlottesville, VA, 22903
Location of (About Thyme Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding