CW Weddings & Events Reviews

3 Reviews for CW Weddings & Events

• Susan

Susan Holly · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Wonder Woman!

Carrie Woods was outstanding! As my daughter was planning a Chicago wedding from afar, we realized pretty quickly that we needed a special liaison person who was meticulous about details, patient with her client’s occasional fuzzy headedness, and seriously knowledgeable about wedding logistics. Wonderfully calming and always in charge, she effortlessly handled the “mischief and mayhem” that typically occurs with large gatherings so that the happy couple and family were able to party the night away, blissfully unaware of any glitches! She was a key ingredient to the success of this wedding, and we highly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Kathleen Hogan · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely wonderful

A+ !!! Carrie was absolutely wonderful to work with and put both my wife and I at ease as she took care of everything leading up to the wedding! She is very professional and offers many different options that she can provide based on your budget. We got married in Chicago at Cafe Brauer in Lincoln Park and she provided great insight and ideas during our final walk through that helped us immensely. She was very knowledgeable with the space and vendors. All the high end vendors know her and enjoy working with her. The night of our wedding we came back to our hotel room at the Ambassador Chicago to everything being cleaned and all of our belongings (ie: gifts, cards, personal possessions) were nicely packed away. What a great surprise. If I could change anything, I would have hired Carrie earlier in our planning process and used more of her services.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Elizabeth Nicketakis · Married on 10/27/2018

Carrie made my life easy!

Carrie is the best! She made what I'm sure is an often stressful time completely painless - and actually fun! From day one Carrie listened to my needs, provided thoughtful suggestions, and even guided me when I needed it. She was extremely professional, while bringing her sense of humor to all aspects. She helped navigate working with other vendors to ensure our vision was realized, and never once did I have any doubt she was going to make our wedding a night to remember. There are so many things happening during this time, that it really was a huge relief to be able to trust in someone to level we did with Carrie. I can't thank her enough (or recommend her enough!) for letting us do what we wanted to do most - celebrate - while she made the magic happen!

Sent on 01/14/2019