Coastal Events Coordinators Reviews

35 | Nags Head, NC

35 Reviews for Coastal Events Coordinators

Karen of coastal events was great! She helped me have a perfect 25 th wedding anniversary renewal!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Jill · Married on 08/07/2014

I would advise all brides get a wedding coordinator. It made my life and event stress free.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2014

Karen was pleasant to work with. Everything went as planned.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2011

Planning a wedding from afar is challenging, and having a wedding coordinator as wonderful as Karen was my saving grace! I've attended and participated in a handful of friend's weddings, but you have no idea how time consuming it is planning all the details until it's your own wedding.
    Karen knows the OBX inside and out, being that she is a native to the area, which helped me completely trust her guidance in choosing my vendors. She is a multi-tasker, busy-body with alot of energy, but regardless of how busy she was, she always was quick to respond to my questions and never made me feel like I wasn't important (and I had alot of questions lol!)
    I liked discussing my ideas/preferences with her, getting her valuable hints about how to make it work, and then being able to make my own final decisions. She has a great working relationship with the vendors, and communicated with them and myself openly so that everyone was on the same page. She is very organized and kept track of everything (budget tracking, payment schedules, contracts, time lines.) No matter how overwhelmed I felt at times with planning, it was great having someone as valuable as Karen helping me. My wedding day turned out to be everything that I wanted, and I know I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Erin · Married on 06/18/2013

3.5

Karen at Coastal Events was great! We were planning our semi destination wedding from out of town and she made absolutely amazing vendor suggestions that we can't thank her enough for! Without her, I would have had no idea where to start. We had one major glitch with the wedding (we received an incorrect cake) and she handled it well. She helped us get our money back from the cake vendor and even ran out while we were taking photos to get us a small white cake to cut. She scheduled all my vendor appointments when I came for a few days for wedding planning and she kept the day of running smoothly. I definitely recommend Karen!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Robin · Married on 09/29/2011

3.5

Karen (Coastal Events Coordinators) did a terrific job. She got all the details right and was great to work with!

Sent on 10/08/2011

Robert · Married on 10/15/2010

We were very satisfied with the wedding planning services provided by Karen at Coastal Events Coordinators. Her extensive knowledge of all the critically important wedding components and available local service providers was essential. Her efforts and council resulted in our daughters wedding being flawlessly executed and it exceeded our highest expectations. Our guests have not stopped raving about how coordinated everything appeared, the quality of the food, our venue and just overall how great a wedding it was.

Sent on 12/03/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/04/2010

Karen was easy to work with. She understood what I wanted from my wedding and all her recommendations were spot on for my style.

Sent on 12/02/2010

c · Married on 05/13/2011

3.0

Flexible and open to ideas.

Sent on 07/26/2011

0.4
      0.5

Karen was unresponsive, kept forgetting major details and made us feel like we were a burden. My friends and family even got annoyed by her lack of help and really bad service. She was completely disorganized and forgetful. It was like she never planned a wedding before. How did she get so many good reviews?? It's truly baffling. Do your research into other planners and trust this review.

Sent on 10/01/2016