Briana Daily Photography Reviews

9 | Stockton Springs, ME

9 Reviews for Briana Daily Photography

Michael · Married on 05/23/2015

No I’m not groom nor the bride. I’m a DJ who specializes in weddings. I meet, consult and advise brides and grooms to make their event a success. One key factor to making an event happen smoothly and naturally is to have your vendors work together as a team. I’ve seen more than my share of caterers and photographers ruining receptions by worrying about their speciality.

I had the privilege of working with Briana Daily at the Ridley and Miles wedding held at the Mariners Church in Portland, Maine on April 9th of 2014. Let me say, “She is 100% professional, talented and a team player.” She was always on cue for those perfect moments and checked in with me regularly. I can’t express how much this helps your event. She is always concerned about the timeline and flow of the event; too many photographers just worry about the photos, but not her. This event went very well. The photos look amazing! I’m looking forward to the next opportunity to work with her and helping another happy couple. If she’s available, “Book Her Now!"

Nicole · Married on 04/19/2014

We absolutely loved working with Bri for our wedding photos. She got really amazing shots (like, pictures I would expect to only see in a magazine) and really captured our day from start to finish. We aren't the "posy" type, but she made taking some posed pictures really fun and comfortable. Her photojournalistic style, though, is what really drew us to her, as it was the candid moments that meant the most to us. She got shots that I had no idea she was even taking, and I feel like I can relive the day just by looking through our pictures. We would absolutely recommend Briana Daily to any couple that wants pictures that will capture the special moments of their wedding day!

Ruth · Married on 05/12/2013

Briana did a fabulous job as the wedding photographer at my daughter's wedding. She was thorough in taking every memorable shot but yet never obtrusive or in the way. She followed thru on every promise she made. Briana was efficient when it came to keeping us up-to-date on the progress of the proofs and delivering the final photo albums and framed shots exactly when promised. I am an avid price shopper and the value she offered was amazing. I have already recommended Briana to two friends for wedding photographer and my sister for an anniversary party. This was one decision I will never regret!

Cindy · Married on 05/14/2012

My pictures were beautiful and Briana traveled a great distance for me. She was also very nice and professional.

Dorothy · Married on 06/11/2011

Went above and beyond to make our wedding memories the best! The pictures turned out amazing and were even better than I anticipated.

• User3393096 · event on: 05/19/2013

We used Briana Daily Photography for our engagement pictures and were incredibly pleased with the results. The whole experience was very relaxed and comfortable, which isn't what we expected from friends' stories about having engagement sessions with other photographers. Briana was great to work with, and the pictures were amazing!

Hali · Married on 08/21/2016

Briana was absolutely amazing for our wedding. She was on time and was so incredibly efficient at taking pictures. She was able to capture all of the images I could ever hope for and did an amazing job. I have only seen some of the sneak peak photos so far, but I can not wait for the rest. She was attentive and really helped to plan in every aspect of our big day. She had great suggestions for other vendors in our area and was incredibly helpful throughout the process. I would highly suggest her for any of your big events.

Emma · Married on 08/11/2012

Briana was wonderful. She worked closely with me to meet my budget and went out of her way to edit pictures to fit my vision. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their next event.

• User3430819 · event on: 07/02/2012

Bri was amazing. She's sees the beauty in everything and wants to make sure to capture every moment. Unlike other local photographers that are just good at running Photoshop and over pricing, Bri's photos don't have that "over-edited" look. They are beautiful on their own. It just proves that she is naturally talented and doesn't need to edit the pictures to make them look gorgeous. She did our engagement photos and is the photographer for our upcoming wedding and we couldn't be happier. She goes out of her way to make sure the shoot is perfect and is always coming up with unique ideas that compliments your taste. We love Briana!