Bold Event Planning Reviews

6 | Saint Petersburg, FL

6 Reviews for Bold Event Planning

Andrea · Married on 06/19/2015

Brandee is awesome...she did a really great job at making sure everything was taken care of on my wedding day so that I didn't have to. On the days leading up to the wedding she stayed in touch and made sure no small details fell through the cracks. I'm only getting married once, however if I had to do it again she is the one I would call!

Sent on 07/06/2015

nick · Married on 05/07/2015

Brandee was amazing; I performed a wedding ceremony (guitarist) on November 1st, 2014 and was very impressed with Brandee's professionalism and flexibility. Arguably,it was one of the best beach ceremonies I've ever performed for and, there have been many! Her flexibility was especially impressive; there was a 30mph wind blowing and Brandee managed to move the location nearby at the last minute. The ceremony was perfect, congratulations Brandee!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Bold Event Planning's reply:

Nick was amazing to work with! He performed beautifully for my clients wedding beach ceremony. He set up earlier than requested which was great since we needed to move the ceremony at the last minute due to the weather. He was very responsive and made sure he had all of my clients preferences. I would recommend Nick to any bride and groom.

Daniel · Married on 02/25/2012

Brandee Bolden of Bold Event Planning was a God send! From the minute we met with her for the first time we knew we had made a wise decision hiring her. She was the definition of professional and helped make our wedding unforgettable. I can't say enough about her! She is organized, professional and is obviously very talented in event planning. Bravo Brandee, thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/14/2012

Amber · Married on 10/27/2010

Bold event planning was very detail oriented and made my day so flawless! I didn't have to worry about anything and everything happened as it should. They were polite and so friendly they felt like a part of the family. I would highly recommend them for anyone planning a special day.

Sent on 10/27/2010

Connie · Married on 10/27/2010

Brandee, the owner of Bold Event Planning, was delightful to work with. She was very professional and my day was STRESS FREE! All I had to concentrate on was ME! There were many details that Brandee handled that if I had tried this endeavor on my own I would have missed. She's easy to work with and only wants to make your day special in every way you want it to be. From the flowers, food, decorations and music right down to helping me pick just the right gifts for my wedding party. Brandee has become a friend and I tell all my friends and family how great it is to have her help plan anything.

Sent on 02/04/2011
  • F

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2010

I was married Oct 16th! I know it may seem like an odd date, but it was a very special date for my husband and I, and now we can remember it forever as our anniversary! I would just like to say a special THANK YOU to Brandilyn from Bold Event Planning. She was amazing at catering to my needs and finding exactly what I wanted, she was extremely flexible and just made my wedding experience as stress free as possible. Although a very new business I took my chances with Bold Event Planning because it met my budget, and it was the best decision I could have made (besides marrying my husband of course, lol)! Thanks again Brandilyn for making my day that much more special!

Sent on 11/05/2010